사 부

Sunray

Since we didn't have a really detail place to go, we just go around the hill and pick a place Suji wants to go. After a two laps of going around the hill, Suji see a coffee shop. It have a decent space , few pretty windows and simple decorations for the place. It looks classic and old. But it's nice. Many people came here and they are all lookin cheery. No wonder they name this place 'Happiness'. There's few books and games to play for costumers. Maybe i should keep this place for a date reference. After me and Suji order something, we go upstairs in order to find a seat. Unlike the crowded downstairs, it's rather peaceful up here. We walk to the balcony and sip the beverages.

 

"Do you have anything to talk about ?", Suji look at me with an expecting look on her face.

 

"What kind of thing you want to talk about ?",i try to use my head, turn it back and forth but there's too many things to begin with so i can't talk a single thing to her.

 

"I don't know. Maybe like your , your dreams, your childhood, horror experience, your exes, whatever."

 

"Can i ask you something instead ?"

 

"What is that ?"

 

"Tell me about you and Byunghun sunbaenim.", Suji is gawking at me but i nod firmly.

 

"First is because i am a close mate with Jieun sunbaenim. She is the one who introduce me to Byunghun sunbaenim. She said Byunghun sunbaenim saw me when i was talking to Jieun sunbaenim after i took the entrance exam at the university. She said he like me and yeah that's how we begin. I don't think he's all serious with ever so flirty attitude to me but one day he confess his feeling and bam. We dated. Recently, we fight over how none of us want to be the one who text first, so we barely talk. We only act all sweet nothing at the campus but we ignore each other behind everyone's back. But being a girl human i am, i try to call him, text him first and doing a ever-so-loving-and-caring-partner kind of thing but he keeps ignoring me. I ask him what happen and if he want to talk about it to me but he did not say anything or explain why is he avoiding slash kinda ignoring my text also calls. Then this morning i found out that piece of found someone new. So i am gathering some guts i have left to face him and end this nonsense."

 

"Why don't you text your own boyfriend ? It's kind of weird to me."

 

"Ego ? I don't know. But i like him to text me first. I feel like he is doing an effort to keep me as his girlfriend. But it's my fault too."

 

"I maybe didn;t know how girls mind work, but we guys like it a lot when our girlfriends surprise us with a worried text or calls. It just my opinion tho."

 

"How about you ?"

 

"Me what ?"

 

"Tell me about you and your ex."

 

"I can't call it a relationship because it was not one but i rather call it some."

 

"Oh. That's one interesting form of relationship. So, with whom you had this flirtatious relationship ?"

 

"Jinri."

 

"Choi Jinri ? That doey eyed girl in our class ? Really ? When ?"

 

"I think it was the first grade of highchool. Yea, we used to act all sweet nothing like a couple but like it came to an end eventually."

 

"Good old days ?"

 

"Not really."

 

"Why ?"

 

"Because i have no courage to actually ask her out. I was so stupid to make her wait a guy like me. She deserve better guy."

 

"Oh, i didn't know that."

 

"She looks happy with Chanyeol sunbaenim so i need to let her go in the end."

 

"Aw. That's okay. You will find the one.",she smiles warmly to me then take a sip of her coffee.

 

Yes. I hope in the end you are the one whom i love for a long time. After i end thing with Jinri, you came. You came like a sunray. Gentle relaxing tingles. I can remember it clearly the first time my heart beat faster when i see her. That day, i can't stop looking at her and came to realize she is the prettiest girl in school but in the end it become more than just an eye candy for me.