이 부

Sunray

From: Suji

so when are we gonna do the assignment from mister jang ?

 

Oh right. The assignment. I change my position as i read her text and thinking an answer. Since i receive her text earlier tonight, i can't sleep. I know, i know i am such an idiot to involve personal feeling on this matter but yea, she asked my number today and i am waiting for her text. I am on my bed, keep changing my position every 5 second because i don't have any clue on how i will reply her text. Should i say tomorrow after our classes end ? Or maybe day after tomorrow ? Okay let's just get with this.

 

From: Sehun

how about tomorrow after your classes end ?

 

Right Sehun. Get over it. She have a boyfriend.  I close my eyes and trying to sleep. I was half alive and half dead for like few good hours then my alarms wake me up at 8 am. I check on my instagram to see what happen to people around me and see a post from Suji. Oh what is this ? Do i sense a conflict between the lover ? Why the photo caption is kinda angsty ? She never write a sad photo caption, though.

 

I go to her profile and see no picture of Suji and Byunghun sunbaenim. Wait a minute. As long as i remember, Suji is not the type to upload couple picture so maybe i should open Byunghun sunbaenim's profile to check because he usually upload their picture. I am not a stalker, okay ? I am just checking for opportunity for my self. I put my phone down and rush to shower. I thought maybe Jongin is right.

 

I should man up and go talk to her. I should have done that ages ago but it's never too late to try right ? Mom and dad went to work already and as usual, i warm up a frozen food from the fridge and rushing to campus after dumping trash from the frozen food. On my way to campus, i see a familiar back figure walking alone. Is that ?

 

"Hey Suji!", she turn her head to me and give a me a bitter smile.

 

"Wanna go to campus with me ?", she look at me then nods. I stop my car then rushing to open the door for her. She chuckle and get in the passanger seat.

 

"Do you want to talk about it ?", i carefully look at her then move my gaze to the road.

 

"About what ?"

 

"You look sad so maybe something is bothering you and i think maybe i can help."

 

"It's okay. But thank you, Sehun.", she look at me and smile. Gosh, how could i didn't talk to you sooner ?

 

We talked about a lot of things on the way to campus and it's really a remarkable time of the day.  I have introduction to dance while she had basic acting class. She wants to be a singer slash actress and i want to be a dancer. I still remember she sang for our school music festival and my jaw dropped at her sight dancing prettily on the stage while singing. She loved it. And it was one of the happiest smile i've seen on her face. As we walk to our own class, there's a familiar sight at the field. Isn't that Byunghun sunbaenim ? What is he doing with Sunyoung sunbaenim ? Oh , Suji can't see this. I jump in front of her and smiles cheekily.

 

"What ?", she look at me with judging stare. 

 

"Do you want to go out later ?"

 

"Are you hiding something ?"

 

"Of course no ~"

 

"Don't try to play tricks on me, Oh Sehun."

 

She push me to her side and there it is. A sight she shouldn't see. Byunghun sunbaenim patting Sunyoung sunbaenim's head lovingly then put his hand around her shoulder. I can see it clearly. Her teary eyes and shocked face. I take her hand and run to my car. Studying when you are heartbroken won't do. As soon as we enter the car, i text Jongin to tell Soojung that Suji can't go to her class. Lucky these two are in the same class. I drive as fast as i can to the beach. She didn't say anything while we are on our way but i know she is waiting a moment to let it out. When we arrive at the beach, she unbuckle her seat belt and run to the shoreline. She drop her bag and shout loudly.

 

"YA LEE BYUNGHUN YOU ARE REALLY AMAZING AREN'T YOU !"

 

"I SEE WHY YOU ACT SO COLD THESE DAYS !"

 

"I SEE WHY YOU KEEP AVOIDING MY CALL THESE DAYS !"

 

"I SEE WHY YOU DON'T PAY EVEN A TINY OF ATTENTION TO ME NOWADAYS !"

 

"CONGRATULATIONS LEE BYUNGHUN !"

 

"ALRIGHT THEN ! LET'S SEE HOW WELL YOU ARE GOING TO BE WITH SUNYOUNG SUNBAENIM, YOU PIECE OF !"

 

She fell to the ground then i hurriedly catch her. I want to punch this piece of right on the face but i can't. It's their matter. I can't get involved without being asked. I hug her tight as she cry in my arms and comfort her. I just didn't know what is the right thing to do so i just caress her hair as she cry. She hug me tighter and to be honest, i can feel my shirt is getting kinda damp but that's okay. I can always wash this or buy a new one. I caress her hair to soothe her but her cry became even more worse. Uh i need kinda help. Am i giving the proper reaction ? Am i doing what i am suppose to do ? Or i should've done something else ? Anyone ? Please ?