일 부

Sunray

Have you ever like someone just because people around you keep shipping you two together ? Have you ever like someone because they are so good to you; so friendly that you thought that person are head over heels for you ? Have you ever like someone so much that you actually become an idiot in front of them ? Who knows that a simple hello from freshmen orientation could become a life sentence. A hello so hard to forget that you can't say goodbye even in your drem. Well i might exaggerate a bit but that just how i felt these days. I was in a same group as she is and oh sweet jesus i can't be happier when i found out she is in the same major as i am. Music and Art department. We can take classes together, doing projects together and such-

 

"HEY OH SEHUN ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOME STEAMY TIMES WITH SUJI ?!"

 

"REALLY KIM JONGIN CAN YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH A LITTLE ?!"

 

And you are right. That's my friend Kim Jongin. We've known each other since junior high school and he is the first person to know that i like Suji. Yes the first love Bae Suji. Even calling her name making me nervous. I've liked her since high school but i couldnt tell her because i am a stupid person in front of the girl i have feelings with. I don't know when my heart begin to fill with her but i felt warm since then. Every love song became her and i am really head over heels for her. 

 

"But you know what's weird, sehun ? You don't barely talk to her but you like her as if she is the only thing your life depend onto."

 

"I like her from afar.",i stare at how she brightly laugh with her friends at the cafe with Jongin now and she is beautiful as ever.

 

"Are you some kind of stalker ? ert ?", Jongin stare suspiciously at me and i hiss him. 

 

"She have a boyfriend."

 

"Byunghun sunbaenim ?", Jongin sip his water and continue his light snack while talking to me.

 

"You are not ugly, okay ? Man up and talk to her. It's not like you're going to marry her or anything."

 

He has a point. But i am scared. Like a cat scared of water when they are about to given a bath. That's how i feel. But Byunghun sunbaenim is handsome and Suji like him so much. I might look intimidating but i am really just a fluff ball who wish well for people around me. And the prince on a white horse came. Lee Byunghun sunbaenim. He is a year older than Suji and also majoring in Music and Art. More ever, he is one of assistant professor so yeah he look more promising than me. I look at watch i wear and nudge human being next to me indicating it's almost time for class.

 

"Alright class. For this dance class, form a team of a male and female. That's right couple up and we will begin shortly after everyone got their partner."

 

Of course Kim Jongin pair with Soojung. Lucky that have a girlfriend. I look at so many shameless guy surrounding Suji and i feel bad for her. Should i ask her ? Will it be okay ? I decide to gather my manliness and walk to her.

 

"Oh Sehun !", to my surprise, Suji see me and run towards me.

 

"You saved me today gosh.", she look at me and chuckle.

 

"Your welcome then."

 

A classic music flowing out as Mister Jang explain what kind of dance we are doing. A melancolic romantic melody ringing in the air, i realize we are doing waltz. While Suji smiling shyly at me, i pick up a courage to ask her hand but only to get a chuckle. She take my hand in the end and i put my arm around her hips and move according how Mister Jang told the class to. I can feel my heartbeat rise wildly as Suji look so focused to me. Maybe my face are turning red because she chuckle then look away. God, Oh Sehun what is wrong with you ?! This is a regular class so control yourself. The entire lesson turned into an awkward time of 2 friends since highschool and i can't be more lucky today when the class is over. Mister Jang left us an assignment to perform a waltz for the next class, though. 

 

"You look happy, huh mate ?", i apporach Jongin and Soojung after the class end while sighing in relief.

 

"You like Suji ?", Soojung suddenly blurps a question then i glare to her boyfriend.

 

"What ? You never know if Soojung can help you, man. You need a feminine touch after all. You look too horror to get a girl.", i swear if Soojung didn't protect him, i will skin his alive.