삼 부

Sunray

After almost an hour caressing her head and hugging her, it's coming down slowly. Yes. She low her crying level down to sobbing. She pull away from me and stare at the horizon. I want to wipe her tears so bad but maybe it's too awkward for now to do that. Man, this . I can't do a single thing about this. I am such a loser for romantic things. In my whole life, i didn't have much attention to female being. Jongin has been tellling me that i need to give some love to human woman. But of course, i didn't listen to him.

 

Me, Suji and Jongin has been a class mate since 1st grade of highschool. And i was ape when Jongin got closer to Suji. Then he said that he is just helping me. Last time i remember i can deliver many kinds of sweet-secret-admirer-kind-of-thing for her through Jongin. Sometimes that stupid is kinda useful, i guess. But i guess i need to make a move and let her know that i like her. Of course i need to ing do that ! Ain't no need for a textbook or how-to's in this matter. I can be an idiot too sometimes. Really. Suji suddenly staring at me then i feel my bloods are racing to my cheek. It's not just a gaze. I can feel a face she made and her chuckle that she hold in.

 

"How could you skip class that worth 14 thousand won and comfort an emotionally confused girl ?"

 

"I know, right ? Totally worth it.",she laugh at my word and i can't help but to smile at this loveable sight of her.

 

"Why are you taking me here, though ?"

 

"In desperate moments like that, what you need is a one good shout to let it all out. Instead being in class trapped with nonsense from professors, aren't you feel better to be here ?"

 

"Can't deny that one.", she smiled at me then look to the ocean with a sigh.

 

"Thank you."

 

"For what ?"

 

"Driving me all way to here."

 

"It's nothing. Since i am your guardian angel."

 

"Guardian what ?", she say it with a mocking tone and a chuckle.

 

"Guardian. Angel. Guardian angel, Miss Bae."

 

"Angel my fart ~",she stand up and walk along the shoreline.

 

"I am really your guardian angel, okay ? Why don't you believe me?", i also stand up and follow her path.

 

"I believe you. Guardian angel ~", she stop her steps, turn her body and give me a playful mehrong. She is such a choding sometimes. But i like it. It's cute.

 

"Hey guardian angel", she suddenly blurted out as we continue to walk.

 

"What ?",we stop then Suji look at the ocean and smile.

 

"Your offer to go out - ", she look at me with a serious face.

 

"Is it still legal if i use it now ?"

 

Suji show me a mischievous grin then take a good hold of my hand before running to my car. So there we are, moving spot from the beach to a peaceful hill. I feel like i will go on many dates with Suji the whole day. Yes. The whole ing day. Oh Sehun get all the glory now. After we play a bit at the beach, Suji's mood become a lot better. When we are on our way back to the downtown, she lower her window and enjoy the wind from my speedy drive. I can't forget that she is smiling a lot and tell me a lot of stories. She may not recover from the heartbreak fully but when she does, i will be there to confess my feeling. Just seeing her grinning from ear to ear really a blessing.