♤Chapter Seven♤

Immure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Act I:Lullaby Chapter Seven

    ♤

" The last time I checked, the prince's chamber were exclusively for him and those he grants the privilege to enter, and I certainly did not invite you in."

Darya rolled her eyes at Luhan's cold words and continued frolicking in his personal waterfall. She allowed the water to drench her already see-through dress and flatten her curls. She sighed.

" Your brother was always the melonchaly one Luhan. Dark and broken doesn't fit you." She teased. He let out a growl in warning." Oh, don't get you knickers in a twist. The only reason I am here is because you have the finest pearls in all the lands." She says pickin up one of the rare jewels from the bottom of the pool.

" What gastily thing did you promise my older brother to get him to reluctantly release you from your imprisonment to the bay?"

She shrugged nonchalantely " I don't now what your talking about?"

" My Magic and rule over the bay never weakens unless my bastard brother has something to do with it." He accussed. She chooed.

" Are you prehaps jealous my poor prince. Your king has done no such thing. I am here at my own will." She rung her hair dry of any excess water hopping out of the water.

She simply walking towards luhan's closet leaving a trail of water across the stone pebbled floors. Luhan's eyes narrowed at the sight as he leaned across the wall casually. He wouldn't admitt that the sight of the young maiden drenched in his bath startled him and made him uncomfortable.Her curls were longer and reching the dip in the arch of her back, The damp silk clutching to her skin, the seashells tangled in her tresses. She slipped the gown from her shoulders and tugged one of his older shirts on her body. She was as beautiful as ever, his eyes hardened. "Get out."

" Your always so much fun." She whined and turned to find Luhan towering over her petite form.

" Leave now or I'll imprison you again for another 3,000 years."

Her eyes trailed down from his light eyes and down to his chisled cheekbones-past his button nose to his pink rose bud lips- to the veins of neck and the bulge of his adams apple- followin the line of his collarbones that run down under his lose fealt shirt and down his torso until- " Darya" He called

" Make me" She breathed out.

" I don't have time for one your childish games right now, Darya."

"No Rules" He repeated in a hush whisper that shivered down her spine. Her eyes twinkling as the small candle lantern illuminated the side profile of her face. She slowly nodded nervously as he inched further.

" No Rules, your highness." The gleam in his eyes coming through even in the dark of the night. The corridor swayed unevenly as the rush of the current underneath roared. The moonlight the only other source of light other than her small bedroom candle, seeping in through the window at the end of the hall. The candle blow out in a wave of smoke causing her to gasp in fright. He was no where in sight.

The game has begun.

The chill of the empty corridor caused her to shiver in her night gown as she silently crept past the captain's courters. The moonlight shining in reminded her of the lights in the guards watch tower, almost like the moon was watching them silently. She tip toed across the oriental rug careful not to make a sound. His super hearing would allow him to easily find her first. She slowly stepped through the corridors until she was yanked swiftly into the dark maid closet. She panted from the fright that as rapidly leaving her system as she looked towards her captive's face.

'I win" He boasted snaking his left arm around the curve of her waist until he was buried in the crook of her neck. He breathed in a whiff of her fragrance. She smelt like the dark sands along the coasline of Greece." I could smell your delight for scent anywhere."

She gasped playfully hitting him to his amusement. "Not far. I don't superhearing"

He quirked an eyebrow. "No rules, Remember..."

"Why, you always enjoyed my games when we were young."

"Key word young, I was foolish then-"

"And Madly in love"She quickly add in "with me."

"Not anymore."

So cold and blunt he was. He was not the same Luhan.Reluctantly, she dropped her gaze and began walking away only to turn around to procliam one last thing.

"I guess I'll have to stay at your older brother's side of the castle"

Mark my words
Like you mark calendar,
With a bright red pen,
Because you'll be haunted by them
Like they are the date of your death.

              - Revenge, Crying Silhouette

" Oops, my hand Slipped."She nonchalantely muttered as the sound of broken glass shattered against the expensive marble floor. Kyungsoo looked as if he could have a heart attack at any moment, his chest heaving up and down with force. He gulped and a fake smile graced his face. "That's okay, Mistress. Mistake's happen."

Rows of freshly cooked food was lined up on carts in the middle of her chambers. Pies, Ham, salads, soups, chicken, lamb, fish, potatoes, corn, cakes;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter