Let's get Married

Pretty as a Picture

 I was thinking styles like this, this, or this.  in particular the third one. sparkles for the sparkles in joshua's eyes. oh wow ok cheesy. 


Flipping the page of his book, Joshua let out an absentminded hum. He sunk into the couch, sighing at how comfortable it was. Choosing this one was a bit impulsive but it was worth every penny.

 When he agreed to move to Korea to be closer to Jeonghan after a year of long distance dating, he put his foot down on moving into Jeonghan’s space.

“Whyyy?” Jeonghan whined.

Patiently Joshua replied, “We’ve only been dating for one year. And most of it has been long distance dating. I don’t want to move in with you only for us to break up. It’s too early. Maybe after I lived here for a few years.”

Giving Joshua a pouty face, Jeonghan nodded reluctantly. He mumbled, “But all the we could be having.”

Joshua laughed. Leaning close to the webcam he said with a seductive smile on his lips, “We don’t have fun already? All those times I showed you how I play with myself.”

Jeonghan groaned, falling back onto his bed holding his phone up so he could see Joshua. “Don’t remind me. I dream of you and all those naughty things you showed me. Your legs spread open, your fingers in your hole, your taking your . You’re being mean to me when I can’t have you.”

“Awww, poor baby. Want another show today?” Joshua gave him a pretty smile.

“You’re lucky you’re so pretty,” he said mulishly. “I dropped people for playing games with me.”

Joshua laughed, sounding a bit like tinkling bells to Jeonghan. “But you like the games I play with you.” He gave a small moan. “It’s getting kind of hot in here,” sending Jeonghan a smirk he started to his shirt. “Let me get comfortable.”

his lips, Jeonghan let out a small, “Yea.” He was in for a treat again. A show of Joshua pleasuring himself and some lovely on how he wished it was Jeonghan ing him instead of his trusty toy. Jeonghan would be getting himself off as he watched Joshua squirm and moan on his bed. God, he couldn’t wait for Joshua to move here.

Joshua after that lovely show had successfully distracted Jeonghan from the fact that he wasn’t going to move in with him.

Even temporarily Joshua had lived with his cousin, Hyejeong, until he found a place he liked.

But that was years ago. Today would mark their fifth anniversary of being together. And Joshua was waiting for Jeonghan to come home so they could go out for dinner.

Funnily enough after another year of dating Joshua had given in and the two of them looked for a place together. They found a lovely apartment in a quiet but nice neighborhood. They even did furniture shopping together which is how Joshua fell in love with the leather couch he was currently sitting on.

Jeonghan put his foot down when he saw it, saying it was too much. But all Joshua did was whisper into his ear, asking him if he would like how Joshua would look against it while Jeonghan made love to him on it. Jeonghan never agreed so fast.

Despite the cute antics that led to them getting together the two of them didn’t quite agree on everything. Jeonghan was hard headed and wanted his way more often than not, which depending on his mood, Joshua would agree or not. It was when Joshua didn’t agree that things got tense. Joshua in his own right was bull headed as well and when they butted heads they argued. Thankfully it was small arguments and not big ones.

Jeonghan learned how to give and take from Joshua and Joshua had to learn how to take and give and not be so damn independent. It was a balancing act between them but they weathered through it and it was worth it.

Joshua smiled, his mind wandering away from his book as he replayed some of their greatest moments in his head. He distracted himself so thoroughly that he didn’t hear the door open. He didn’t hear Jeonghan take off his shoes, or put down a wrapped box.

The rustling noise didn’t register. But the feel of something being put over him did. Blinking Joshua looked up. Surprised at the sea of white lace, he said, “Jeonghan? What’s with the—“

Cutting him off Jeonghan said, “The lace veil? You’re going to wear it down the aisle when we get married.”

Joshua straightened. “What?” What in the world was Jeonghan going on about?

“I picked this one out especially for the sparkles and beading. It reminded me of your eyes and how they always twinkle,” he said putting his coat up in the closet. Moving to Joshua he sat on his knees, smirking at him. Fingers toying the with the edges of the veil he said, “You’ll be so pretty walking down the aisle in this.”

“You didn’t even ask me to marry you and we’re already skipping to the ceremony?! Are you crazy Jeonghan?” His eyes bugged out at his clearly insane boyfriend.

Jeonghan laughed at him. “This is my proposal. I’m not asking. I’m telling you. Because there’s no way I’d let you marry anyone else.”

Still looking confused Joshua shook his head, not quite catching up.

“Remember? In my semi-drunk state when I met you. I said I’d propose to you like this. And I am.” Leaning in, he said, his lips practically against Joshua’s. “This is my proposal. Let’s get married and you’ll wear this with a white suit.” He kissed him through the lace, a gentle thing before pulling away. “I’m going to show everyone just how lovely you are.”

He could see the cogs in Joshua’s head turning.

Underneath the second lace veil he’d ever worn in his life, Joshua blinked, once, twice, three times before saying, “Where’s my ring then? If you think I’ll be appeased with only this you’re dead wrong. I won’t be.”

Laughing Jeonghan reached into his pocket, pulling out a ring box. He took out a simple white gold band with a tiny row of diamonds, moving the veil up enough, he slipped it on Joshua’s finger.

Joshua smiled at it, marveling at the fit before getting up abruptly.

Jeonghan moved back hastily lest he get hit.

Walking away from Jeonghan, Joshua floated, if that was the right word, down the hallway, the veil moving with him. He really was the most beautiful thing Jeonghan had ever seen.

“I’m not wearing this down the aisle,” Joshua said, his voice getting quieter as he moved towards their room. “I don’t care what you want. I’m not wearing it. Be glad I’m even marrying you.”

Jeonghan let out a squawk. “Why not?! Shua?!”

Giggling Joshua stood by the doorway of their room, blinking underneath that sea of white lace and sparkles. “I can’t give you everything you want.”

Jeonghan stood up. “But you don’t,” he argued.

“Too bad,” Joshua teased, sticking his tongue out at him. “I’m going to get ready for our dinner reservation. Don’t disturb me.”

“Shua!” Jeonghan whined.

Laughing Joshua closed the door, locking it. Quietly to himself, as Joshua ran his fingers across the veil, smiling gently, he said, “Maybe for the wedding night.”