Second Meeting

If We Ever Meet Again

They walked together, but their mouths were locked. They only made some eye-contact, also smiled to each other. They didn't even know to where they were going, and neither one of them tried to break the awkwardness. Their brains were full of thoughts about the person who was walking beside them. Junho, he personally had never met a girl like her. Her smile was so.........enchanting.

 

"I...I think I should go. Nice to meet you, my new neighbor. I hope you and your friends could get along with us well later on. Goodbye! " Hyoyeon smiled, and went away. Junho, who felt that his chance to get closer to this girl has gone away, grabbed her arms, and held her hands, giving a signal to her to stay with him.

 

"Um....could you please tell me the location of the local rubbish storage?"

 

"Haha, so you are searching for the local rubbish storage huh? And that's why I smelt an awful smell." She smiled, "Well, it's kinda far though. Let me show you the directions."

 

"Thanks...hyo." They walked in awkwardness again. This man was spinning his brain, finding some words to talk with Hyoyeon. But still, his mind couldn't concentrate well. This hottie girl made his heart rate increased. Aish, what should I say? I have to search all words to talk to only this girl? And what's wrong with you, Lee Junho? You aren't allowed to be in love!, Junho thought.

 

"Junho........how old are you?" She asked.

 

"I'm 16. How about you?"

 

"Well I'm your noona. I'm 17."

 

"Oh really? But your face looks like a beautiful girl that has an age around 15." Junho laughed, and made Hyoyeon's face as red as a rose.

 

"Ah, thanks. Your smiling eyes are so appealing, by the way."

 

"Thanks." Junho said, "Oh is that the rubbish storage?"

 

"Yeah." 

 

Junho threw the rubbish to the storage, and walked again with Hyoyeon. They shared a lot of words, they laugh together, and Hyoyeon's smile might be Junho's vitamin for that day. Junho gave her some cute jokes about him and Jay, and Hyoyeon talked about her dongsaengs. They didn't run out of topic, they kept talking until they arrived in front of their houses.

 

"So........well, thanks for the companion. I owe you something."

 

"Mwo? Ah, you don't owe me. It's fine."

 

"Really? You don't want me to do something?" Junho raised his eyebrows.

 

"Nah, you shouldn't do anything. We're neighbors after all. We should help each other, right?" 

 

"Okay then..." Junho sighed in disappointment, "Goodbye, Hyo!"

 

"Yah! I'm your noona! Where's your manner?" Junho stuck out his tongue, and walked away to his house.


Hyoyeon lied. She actually wanted Junho to come and eat at her house. Her unnies must be very happy to meet this angelic boy. How could they be unhappy? This guy was like a heaven to her. He was nice, cute, and maybe he was Hyo's type. After all, their house hadn't gotten a guest all this time. The unnies must be crazy in love with Junho. Wait.....Asking him to our house wasn't a bad idea! Yeah!, Hyoyeon thought.


But when she turned her back, Junho already gone. Her chance....had flown away.


2PM's House, Junho's POV

"Yah! What takes you so long? And why are you smirking all the time?" Wooyoung asked.


"Nothing, Wooyoung-ah. I was just....wandering around and..um... Taking care of the plants." I lied.


"Yeah right, whatever. But if you meet one of the girls who are living next to us, you have to tell me. Wait... You MUST tell me." I chuckled when Wooyoung went out. Dumbo, he always believed my lies... When he realized he would be very angry to me, usually.


I rested my body on my bed, thinking about that girl again. The sun already set, and my mind was deep in thoughts. When would Jinyoung hyung prepare for our debut? And when would I see this charming girl again? Jinyoung hyung said that we have to shut up about our job as a trainee in JYP Entertainment, well it was hard. I was so proud to be one of JYP trainees. But, I had to be single till the contract ended. When would it end? No one knows.


I heard some noisy voice....that sounded like girls. Wait, it was a girl. And it wasn't just one... It sounded like 4 girls are downstairs. Better check, maybe Hyoyeon noona would be there. Wait... Am I falling for her? No way. You couldn't.


Third Person POV

"I'm Tiffany."


"I'm Taeyeon."


"I'm Yuri." She smiled to Nichkhun.


"And I'm Sunny."


"Omo, so you guys are our neighbours? Great! You guys are so cute." Taecyeon greeted, "I'm Taecyeon, and he is Nichkhun. This is the maknae, Chansung. The chubby one is Wooyoung, the shortest one is Jaebum hyung. The Junbros are inside their rooms."


"YAH! Ok Taecyeon! I'm going to kill you!"


The girls laughed.


"Do you live with 4 people only inside your house?" Wooyoung asked.


"No, we have 9 people staying. The others are in our house." Sunny answered.


Right after that, Junsu came with his-shocked-face. He came, and greeted all of them. He couldn't get his eyes off Sunny, so did she.


"Whoa, nice to meet you all. We are so happy when we know that we have neighbours! You know, we are soooo lonely." Taeyeon told. All this time, the boys didn't realize that Taeyeon's eyes were looking at Wooyoung. From the first time she saw Wooyoung, she couldn't take her eyes off Wooyoung. But Taeyeon didn't know that Tiffany's eyes were looking intensely at Wooyoung.


Nichkhun found Yuri cute. Her laugh was also cute, there was no exceptions for Nichkhun to like Yuri. They sometimes stare at each other, so Nichkhun approached Yuri, he started some small talks. What Nichkhun didn't know was, Yuri's heart beat faster when Nichkhun smiled, or did anything to her.


They were about to go home when Junho went downstairs. All the girls dropped their jaws when Junho bowed and showed his smiling eyes. They screamed, and surrounded Junho. What's wrong with them? I'm not handsome. They should have surrounded Nichkhun hyung or someone else..., Junho thought.


"Ah, so you're the guy Hyoyeon told us. You're so cute! And you look like Rain oppa!" Tiffany screamed, "Bye, Junho, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Jay, Wooyoung, Junsu, Chansung!"

 

All the guys looked at Junho, with their pissed face, "Wooyoung told us that you seem suspicious after you went home. So this is why, huh? You should have told us!!"


"Mianhae hyung, keke." Junho went upstairs, locked himself, and went to the balcony. He really loved stars, almost everyday he spent his night to see stars.


But tonight was different. Hyoyeon was THERE, at her balcony.


"Hey." Junho said.


"Oh, hey, I don't know that you were here." She smiled.


"I'm a ghost. I could show up anywhere and anytime I want to." Junho sat on the balcony, "What brings you here?"


"I love to see stars. They're amazing." She answered.


"Can I join?"


"Sure." She said, "My sisters came to your house and brought some food. Have you seen it?"


"Yeah..........sort of."


"Hey, look, that star is awesome!" Hyoyeon said, cheerfully. Their minds were thinking the same thing, it was: Yeah, the star is awesome but you look awesomer to me.

They spent the whole night joking, talking, getting to know each other. Hyoyeon talked about her daily life with her unnies again, and some of them made Junho laughed so hard. Yeah, Hyoyeon wasn't failed to make Junho smile everytime she met him, so was Junho. They got along well, somehow.


"Junho-yah, I'm going to sleep. I'm tired talking to you. I'm your noona and you don't even use honorifics to me! And uhm.....should we meet again tomorrow? Here? At the same time?"


"We shouldn't........" Hyoyeon pouted, "I mean we shouldn't be late for tomorrow's meeting here. It's a yes from me."


"Great then, bye. Good night. Aigoo when will this guy call me noona? Ah, cham. No manners."


Junho chuckled shyly when she stood up. "Good night and have a nice dream.............my noona."

 


That guy only said 2 simple words to her, but those words, made her awake at night, thinking of him, Lee Junho.

 


Hello guys..................the second chapter hahahah finally those beasts meet the soshi girls. What will happen next? Will there be a fight between Taengoo and Fany? I don't know. It's a secret. And I will expect some comments from you guys so I could maybe...........write something as you guys want. Oh gosh. I'm so thankful for the subscribers who have supported me here. I hope you will love this <3

Please vote for 2PM/Nichkhun/Taecyeon/Hands Up/I'm Your Man here! And dun forget to vote for our soshi<3

Please comment and subscribe <3 I won't practically bite you. Bahah.

Kisses, cherishaaa. :]