Chapter 4: You Look Like Dipsy

If We Ever Meet Again

Junho's POV

"Really?" she smiled like an idiot.

"No. Of course not!" I laughed along, running away from Hyoyeon's painful smack. You know what, it was very amazing to hold her hand. Her hand was small but warm. The thing which embarrassed me was because my palm was so big, compared to hers. Thank god she didn't realize that my palm was as big as a troll's.

"Junho-yah, you annoying man! Come here!"

"Catch me if you can, Princess!" I shouted and ran as quick as I could. 

"Just see, I will catch you!" Hyoyeon smiled beautifully, unconsciously making my heart to beat quickly. Wait, what was I thinking? No, Junho, you were not falling for her. YOU WEREN'T GOING TO FALL. K.

But somehow, I couldn't stand her stunning smile. She knew how to make my heart beat faster. Hyoyeon-ssi, was I falling for your charms? I couldn't help but smile when I saw you...

 

Nichkhun's POV

"Kwon Yuri. Kwon Yuri. Where's her number? I remember I saved when we first met..., Taecyeonie must had deleted it. Aish, there's no way for me to contact her except going to her house, which is very embarrassing." I mumbled to myself. That Yuri-girl was a goddess. Her body was jackpot! Okay, not only her body that I like, but also her face, her attitude, and everything about her.

I called her a few times, we also texted several times when we both aren't busy. Their family were like...weird. They disappeared sometimes and BAM! they came mysteriously. The last time I saw her was like...a week ago? I really wanted to meet her.

Kwon Yuri...oh how I wish to see you again.

"But Yoona is beautiful too. But Taec likes Yoona, so I have no other choice except Yul-ssi. Tsk, Taecyeon, I hate you. I SHOULD CALL HIM NOW." I dialed Taecyeon's number, and somehow it felt like he purposely didn't answer my call. I tried to call him again and again, finally after five times calling him, he answered with his deep voice.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah, Ok Taecyeon! Did you delete Yuri's number?" 

"No, I only deleted Kwon's number. You already have Kwonnie's number so I deleted it. What? Is that Yuri's number?"

"Damn! YES IT IS YURI'S NUMBER! Her name Is Kwon Yuri...Aish, Thanks, Taec. You've ruined my date with her..." I limply said. After he said sorry for million times, I hung up. I was too stressed out. I wanted an ice-cream so I stopped by a minimarket across JYPE Building. It seemed to be new since I never saw that mini market.

"Vanilla Ice cream...where is it?" I sweep carefully through the storefronts and after a minute, I finally found it. Phew, only looking at it already made me so hungry. I should pay it and quickly ate it. YUM. Vanilla Ice Cream, you are the best stress reliever ever. I love you.

I headed to the cashier then I gave it to the cashiergirl. 

"Is this all, sir?" the cashiergirl asked me politely.

"Yes, how much do I nee---- Yuri?" 

"Nichkhun?"

 

Tiffany's POV

I decided to cook something for our new neighbor. They seemed to be very nice. Especially that Wooyoung guy. His cute face was amazing. Out of expectations. 10 points out of 10. Well, even though I couldn't cook, at least I could see his charming face after this. Yiiihaa. Tiffany-on-the-go!

"Unni, what are you doing? Oh my god, it smells awful. HEY, WHAT IS THAT?" Yoona asked.

"...Kimchi Stew. Why?" I giggled over her cute expression.

"Unni, it doesn't look like it! Get away, let me repair this kimchi stew. Aigoo, you are so bed at cooking, unni." Yoona hissed. "By the way, why are you making this? The other girls might already have their meals outside. Taeyeon unni and Sooyoung were already sleeping. Yuri unni, she wouldn't be home until 11pm. It's 6pm, unni. We aren't allowed to eat."

"It's for the neighbors." I whispered softly to her.

She laughed loudly. Ok, what was wrong?

"Unni, remember, we aren't allowed to date." Seohyun went downstairs while she was doing her messy hair.

" that rule, Seo. I'm old. You are still 15 so that rule only works for you, not me."

"Is that so, unnie?" Seohyun grinned at me, and wow, it was kinda scary. Okay, Seo. Stop it.

Yoona took 20 minutes to repair the Kimchi Stew I messed before. After that, I and Yoonadecided to go together and leave without waking Taeyeon and Sooyoungie up.  Seobaby decided to watch TV since she wasn't interested with any boys except Kyuhyun oppa. Although she was interested, she wouldn't have the guts to date him, lol.

We knocked the door, waiting for someone to come out. The lights were on, and weirdly, I could see a shadow of 2 girls inside. Who were they? I was very suspicious, they seemed to be very familiar.

"Yoona, do you see those girls inside?"

"Yes, I do. Why? Ei, the boys are coming. Ssssh." Yoona acted to smile brightly. 2 guys came to us, apparently they were Junsu and Taecyeon! You know, Taecyeon was my classmate at the Korean lesson. We were so close, but I had no intentions to date him. We promised to be only best friends.

"Tippany-ssi!" Junsu and Taecyeon cheered at me. "...And, who is this?" Taecyeon asked.

"Ah, Taecyeon-ah, Junsu-yah, this is Yoona. Im Yoona. My dongsaeng." I said.

"Hi." Yoona gave her hands to Taecyeon and Junsu, but none of them gave Yoona a good first impression. What was wrong with these two people? Yoona was totally amazing! Tsk, weirdos.

"Yoona? Tippany?" Taeyeon and Sooyoung came by putting their arms to Wooyoung's and Chansung's shoulder. WHAT THE HELL...TAEYEON? WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO MY WOOYOUNG? "H-how did you get in here?" 

"When you were busy talking with Im Yoona." Taeyeon laughed. "Hey, food! Yah, boys, Tiffany brought us some food! Let's eat!"

Yoona and I looked at each other, maybe we were thinking about something the same. Yes, Kim Taeyeon, Choi Sooyoung, you both had officially ruined both of me and Yoona's day. What a fortunate, ergh. Next time, if I could, I'd kill you, Kim Taeng. You stole my Wooyoung!

 

Hyoyeon's POV

I've been searching him like everywhere but he didn't show up. Where was he? I think I was lost. I didn't know this street. It seemed so strange. The atmosphere surrounding me was spooky. I was so scared. Omo, if a gumiho came here...what would I do? Aigoo! Junho, where were you?

"YAH! LEE JUNHO! WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted, nearly crying. As I walked through that spooky street, I found out that someone was probably following me. He wore a black hat with black trousers. Ok, this was so scary. Junho, please come here...

I walked faster, but he also walked faster. So I ran, while calling his name all over again. Junho, I beg you...

"LEE JUNHO! I'M SCARED! LEE JUNHO!" I ran as I cried, I was so scared that man would me or something.

"JUNHO-YAH! PLEASE COME OUT!" That man went closer to me, and I felt that I was losing my chance to be saved by Junho. I cried his name as loud as I could, and ran even though I was exhausted. 

The last thing I knew, someone hugged me. That man got me. Junho...

 

Yuri's POV

"Where's our food? We waited for 20 minutes long already. It's too much!" He nagged cutely. Hihi, how could I resist his cute side? He was so handsome and cute. And he was somewhat very rich. We met when I was working and he asked me to have dinner with him. He also said that I look absolutely awesome this day. Awww...what a sweet guy.

"Sorry mam, sir, our stove blew up just 10 minutes ago. We couldn't serve any food at the moment. We are truly sorry." A waiter came by and explained everything. What? NO FOOD? WHAT WERE WE SUPPOSED TO EAT? GARBAGE OR SOMETHING? Weirdo...

"What? We already waited for 20 minutes and apparently you blew up your stove? What a reasonable reason! Cou--" Nichkhun put one of his fingers on my lips, telling me to shut up and say sorry to the waiter. Alright, I knew I was a bit exaggerating. I'm sorry, Khunnie. I shouldn't be that bad.

"She begs for your apologize, young man." Nichkhun said.

Young man? As if he had gotten very old.

"Ah, sir, it's us who need to apologize. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's okay. Thank you. Come on, Yuri." Nichkhun held my hand tightly, bringing me to a nearest bench. Omo, why did he hold my hand? And why did I become this nervous? Was I falling for him? Aii, No. You weren't, Yul. You were only embarrassed, right?

But embarrassed didn't feel this way...it was different. Totally different.

"Aigoo, what are we supposed to eat, Khun-ah? And why did you stop me back then? It was their fault."

"Sssh, just let them be. It's a pity for them. Just respect them, Yul." Nichkhun smiled. "At least I still have a vanilla ice cream to eat. Here, let's share."

SHARING AN ICE CREAM?

"A-are you sure, Khun-ah?" I hesitated a bit.

"Let me feed you. Open your mouth widely!" He feed me softly, and if I left a trace near my mouth, he'd definitely clean it smoothly. The way he treated me...did he do this to other girls or not? Did he love me? Aish, he was only your friend Yul, not much. 

 

1 hour later, Nichkhun's POV

"What a nice dinner I had. Even though it was just an ice cream." She smiled widely to me. Oh god, her angelic smile...

"What a nice DATE I just had. I was having a date with the prettiest girl ever." I gave a cute wink to her, making her to laugh out loud. We already came in front of Yuri and the others' house, and my job to protect her was done. I had to say goodbye alhough we lived next to each other.

"That was a date?" Yuri blushed. How cute.

"Yeah. What was that supposed to be?" I laughed. "By the way, see you...?"

"Tomorrow. I'm free. But don't tell the other mem--girls, okay?" Yuri smiled.

"Text me." She nodded.

"Bye, Khun." Before she went inside, I took her hand and kissed her cheeks. It seemed to be very awkward cause she didn't move any inch. Was she mad? Oh, this wasn't good. Please don't.

"A....goodnight kiss?" Yuri asked.

"Yes. Have a nice dream." I walked away and waved. As I walked, I saw her smiling and covering her face, maybe dying of love. Yeah, Kwon Yuri, you were already gotten into the hole of love.

 

Junho's POV

"W-where am I?" that girl asked. Thank god, she woke up.

"Hyoyeon, you've been sleeping in my embrace. You went too far! I searched everywhere for you!"

"What happened?" She confusedly asked me. I explained everything. She went too far when I saw a man following her, so I hugged her when she passed out and kicked out that man. She looked very scared at that time. I felt very bad for not protecting her; she might die because of that. I was soooooo sorry for not protecting her. I regret playing hide and seek.

"Ah...so that happened. I'm sorry. I went too far... You are mad, aren't you?" She said, leaning closer to me.

"Hey," I ruffled her hair, "I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose you...that's all."

"Me too."


An update after a long time! Phew. I hope you like it. I'll update more often!

This story will absolutely surprise you! :D I promise. I'll make some twists. Btw, do you like the khunri, chansoo, junhyo, and wootae moment? I couldn't decide the couple yet. I changed the foreword btw^^

 

kisses, cherishaaa :]