Dear Ice Princess

If We Ever Meet Again

Junho's POV

It was already 6 days after my meeting with Hyoyeon noona. She never came back; her unnies seldom went back home. I usually saw Taeyeon noona. She was opening her door, but since this last 3 days she never went back. Well, fine, our members were dying. Khun hyung, who already got Yuri noona's number earlier, texted her but she never replied. Seriously, WHAT HAPPENED? I was really disappointed to Hyoyeon noona....

 

Jay and Taecyeon hyung, also Chansungie, the lonely empty-hearted guys were becoming more empty these days. They usually went to clubs and drink, but they became a bit quieter after last monday, the last time they went to a club. Oh, yeah! I even forgot to ask them about it.

 

"Jay hyung." I approached him, "How are you?"

 

"Bored. We are here, in the studio, and when will we debut? I'm tired."

 

"We almost finished training. Jay hyung, how about going outside with me? I'm also tired of this."

 

"Yeah, I can see it all over your face." He smirked, "Is is about your... Honyeon? Hanseon? What is her name?"

 

"Hyoyeon noona? Ani. I'm just tired. Come on, take your out of here." I smiled to Jay, stormed to the club together. Ish, Hyoyeon noona, if only Jay hyung were you... you wouldn't be as stinky as Jay hyung.

 

Hyoyeon's POV

Pheww, that bossy Sooman was trying to kill us! He said that our debut will be held at 5th of August, so we had to practice for this 6 days! I felt bad for Junho, causeI promised him to meet him at the balcony. Aish, what are you thinking, Kim Hyoyeon? He must hadn't waited for me at the balcony all night long. Taeyeon never told me about him. You and him were just ordinary friends, okay?

 

"Hey, we finally could go home tonight, Hyoyeon-yah."   Jessica came to me, wiped my falling sweats. 

 

"Eung, Jess." I smiled as I slowly answered her words.

 

"Hey, let's go somewhere. It's a secret place, nobody knows except me. We've been remembering the dance steps and the lyrics for six days. I know that you're exhausted. Come on, there's a lot of boys there." Jessica begged.

 

"Fine, I'll go." She yay-ed, gripped my hand, and we ran outside together. Aish, I wish Jessica were you, Junho-goon. This would be awesome.

 

15 minutes later...

I and Jessica arrived at a fabulous club. It was so cozy, and the drinks weren't too expensive. Jessica was a really famous girl there, almost everyone knew her. She was like: "Omo, Jaesun-ah! I miss you!' or 'Yah, I miss you!" Gosh, she was indeed very popular anywhere.  After I talked to Jessica's friends, I walked to the dance floor. I danced the best among my dongsaengs. I danced to the rythm, all the people was so excited, so did I, until a man tapped my head. Ugh, annoying. 

 

"Tch, don't ruin my da--" I dropped my jaw, "Eunhyuk oppa?"

 

"Yah, stupid, why are you here? This is the place for adults. You little kid shouldn't be here." He teased.

 

"Oppa, please dance! I wanna see your Suju moves!" I shouted, and made everyone looked at me. Oops, sorry, my bad.

 

"Shut up! It's a secret. I don't want to be surrounded by the fans!" I hit his hand and laughed.

 

"Oppa is so mean!" We smiled to each other, but then Jessica came with two guys and one girl. .... the one that seemed familiar to me was linking arms with the girl. Oh gosh, no way. It wouldn't be him. Please.

 

"Noona?"

 

"Junho-yah..... I'm sorry."

 

"You guys know each other?" Jessica asked. We nodded.

 

"Ah, it's fine. How do you know Jessica-ssi?" He smiled.

 

"Mwo? Jessica....Jessica.... she's my neighbor. I live with Jessica too. We all went to our parents' house, only Taeng that went home to check the conditions." Tch, he and this black-haired girl is so close, huh? Even linking each other's arms. What kind of manner is that? I'm also a girl, you know! And.. and why was I behaving like this? And why did my heart beat so fast around him? Was I falling in l-love?

 

Junho's POV

"Ah, this is my friend, Minyoung." I introduced her to Hyoyeon, "And, who's this guy? I saw you talking to each other earlier."

 

"Ah, he is Super Junior's Eunhyuk. Sssst, don't mention it loudly, okay?" She smiled.

 

"OMO! It's an honor to meet you this close! Haha!" Min went back home, so I continued my conversation with these two. Umm.... actually I was only talking to Hyo, and I even ignored Eunhyuk hyung. Haha, why should I talk to him? Hyoyeon was much better. As we talked, I didn't realize that Jessica and Jay had gone away. Where were they? Tch.

 

Jay's POV

I bought some drinks for her, cause I really loved her smile. She was so beautiful among the other girls that I had met. She didn't went to our house yesterday, maybe we were destined to meet here by God. But oh gosh, she was a true ice princess. How could I get her easily? She was a damn cold girl. Aish, Park Jaebum, you would have to struggle to get this girl.

 

"What do you want to drink? Feel free, I'm treating you."

 

"Tch, do you think that I'm not rich? I can pay by myself." She glared.

 

"Sica-yah, it's okay, let me pay." I quickly gave the bartender some money when she was attempting to pay. Jessica-ssi, you were going to go into my embrace, just a bit more...

 

"Ice Princess-yah. Could I give you that name?"

 

"Hm?" She smiled, "Whatever."

 

"Yah! Jessica! Can I dance with you?" I spoke in english, and made her stopped walking. Yeah, this was going to work! Yuhu! My english was the best! None can stand with my english. She finally turned her back, and answered my question.

 

"No. Leave me alone." She grinned, and walked away to the dance floor. Aish, this was reallllllly a total failure.

 

Hyoyeon's POV

"Whoa, noona can dance."

 

"Who says that I can't dance? I'm the dancing queen!"

 

"No, you're not. You look like Princess Fiona from Shrek. And I look like Harry Potter." He kept dancing. And yeah, his moves was awesome!

 

"Eww, you don't look like Harry. I obviously look like Cinderella." 

 

He laughed, "Yeah, whatever. Noona, I'm tired. How about walking home together?"

 

"Sure." We walked through the foggy and cold streets, where most of the people were selling warm ddukbokki. I really wish that Junho-ssi could buy me some of them. If he did without my order, he would be a very cool man.

 

"Wait here. I'm going to buy some ddukbokki. For you and me." Gosh, he really did it! Omo, he was such a cool man. Eunhyuk oppa? Tch, Junho was the best. He was 10 out of 10. 10 minutes of waiting, Junho came back with 2 ddukbokkis. He gave me one after also giving me a warm eye smile.

 

"Thanks, Jun." 

 

"No problem." We then walked in silence, everything was so awkward. The warm atmosphere at the club was turning into this annoying atmosphere. Ugh, what should I do? We also walked by hitting each other's hand. I wish I had some courage to hold his hand...

 

Junho's POV

"Noona."

 

"Yeah?" Without any hesitation, I grabbed her hand, held it tightly, like it was my last time to hold her hands again. Her face was dumbfounded because of this. Noona, I really wanted to hold your hand, since I saw you talking happily to Eunhyuk hyung. Ah, I was really jealous.

 

"It's okay for me to hold your hand, right?" I smiled.

 

"Yeah, I'm comfortable with it."

 

"Okay then, let's go, Princess."

 

"Princess?"

 

"Yeah, cause you looked like Princess Fiona to me." I stuck out my tongue.

 

"YAH! I DON'T LOOK LIKE FIONA! I'M NOT THAT UGLY! Junho-yah! You're annoying!"

 

"Fine, you look like the prettiest princess on the whole world. Satisfied?"

 

"Tch, do you even know who's the prettiest princess? You wouldn't even know."

 

"Yeah I know. She's you."

 

That two sentence again, made Hyoyeon felt like the happiest girl in the world.