When We First Met

If We Ever Meet Again

For her, living at an exactly huge house with another 8 girls was kinda awesome even though there was no other people around her house, even though there were a lot of house standing. Trainee days at SM Entertainment was just killing her softly; she almost spent her night with bad nightmares about Lee Sooman. Huh, his rules were torturing her. Please, no date for the rest of her life? ARE YOU KIDDING? She had never stopped dating and it was so difficult to adapt to his annoying rules.


She wish she were normal, but this was the choice she picked. She wanted to be a star, a famous one even though she had to combine with the other girls. Her passion to dancing was unbearable; she would do anything so that she could dance, and show her talent around the world. She wanted to be a shining star in front of the other 8 girls.


"Hyoyeon-ah! Come downstairs!" Taeyeon shouted. She walked lazily to the other girls, asking what they want. Yoona pointed at a bunch of guys who were carrying their luggages.


Hyoyeon's POV

A bunch of guys got off their car. I saw a cute man with black hair, wearing a black sunglasses. He wasn't as tall as the others, but he was taller than me. He was so close with a chubby guy beside him, they often laughed together. I observe them intensely but then Yoona's shout ruined all.


"AIGOO! The muscular guy is so handsome! Aaaaa!" She pointed at the muscular man with big teeth. Ah, there were 7 hot muscular guys moving to the house next to us. Finally, we had a neighbour! After a long time living without some hot guys or maybe just.....a nice ahjumma, we finally had a neighbour!


"That chubby guy is cute." Tiffany chuckled.


Suddenly, the guy that I liked danced and did b-boy with the shortest guy. Wow, he was so cool. His moves, his smile..... Hey what was wrong with you, Kim Hyoyeon? Stop it. You weren't allowed to love guys, right?


"Whoa! Yoona-yah, should we join outside? They are amazing!" Yuri shouted, "Wait...Hyoyeon-ah, let's do this together with Yoong."


I didn't clearly hear what Yuri had said. I continued staring at him. He already took off his glasses, and amazingly showed his eye smile to another man. He danced again and even did an acrobat move. I secretly smiled, and somehow I felt something had bloomed inside my heart. This was different among the others; this feeling was so passionate. Oh god, what should I do?


Author's POV

Jessica went downstairs, and found the girls were busy talking. Because they screamed like hell, Jessica woke up from her peaceful sleep. She looked at the girls with her cold-friendly look, as usual. Despite her cold attitude, she really cared about her girls.


"What's going on?" She yawned, "Stop making some noises, I'm trying to sleep."


"Okay, okay, Ice Princess." Sooyoung said, "You shouldn't have slept. There are 7 hot guys moving next to us. And there is one tall guy with big nose and and and he's so handsome!"


"Yeah right, whatever. I'm not interested with them after all. I'm going to sleep again. Bye."


"Yah! Jung Sooyeon, if you date one of them, you owe me 3 portion of pepperoni pizzas!" Sooyoung shouted, and made the others laughed with their cute fight.


"I won't, trust me."


But remember, what our lips had said, might be absolutely different with what our heart had thought the whole time. And Jessica's heart? Her heart kept thinking about those boys; and yeah, she was so interested.


Meanwhile, inside 2PM's house

"Hyung, who's living beside us?"


"I don't know, Junho-yah. I wish they were hot." Taecyeon said followed with the laughters of the other boys. They continued each other's activity. Suddenly Wooyoung found a white note, who was written by their boss, JYP. Yeah, they were trainees for the new boy group, 2PM.


"Yah! Look, this is the room list. Wait, I will read it for you all." Wooyoung continued, "Taecyeon hyung, you stay with Junsu hyung, downstairs. Khun hyung stays with me, and the rest stays upstairs."


"YOOHOOO! Jaebum hyung we are together again!" Junho yelled.


"Yah, go throw the rubbish." Khun said. Junho slowly stepped outside. Sincee he was new to this neighbourhood, he didn't even know about the local trash storage. Well, he didn't care about the road, he only cared about his iPod. He kept shuffling...shuffling...shuffling, and BAM! He bumped a nice young beautiful girl, with blonde hair.


Sorry, I didn't see you."


"It's okay. Are you....one of the guys that just moved beside us?"


"Sure. I'm Junho. Lee Junho."


"Ah, nice to meet you, Junho-ssi. I'm Hyoyeon." She shook Junho's hands, and gave him her best smile ever.