the good and bad side of taeyeon

.....Dont Tell me goodbye

Chapter 8

Taeyeon’s  P.O.V

I went to the bookstore with my noona… I was looking at the shelves when I saw a scene that made my blood to rise to my head….

Fany: TAEYEON!!

I ignored her and went to my noona..

Yeon: got all the books that we need?

Hyorin: Yeah…. I’ll go to the cashier to buys this so we can go back…

Yeon: I’ll go to the cashier, you wait outside… or you could buy food for us and the kids…

Hyorin: well… I’ll go now and buy some foods…

Yeon: take care…

I went to the cashier and buy the books.. I was going outside when someone pulled me… and it’s tiffany and that looser(wooyoung)

Yeon: What do you want?

Fany: tae,, that’s not what you …….i was just-----------

Yeon: did I tell you to explain?? *saying with his cold tone*

Fany: tae…..*sad face*

Wooyoung: Hey were just friends…. Let her explain…

Yeon: do I know you??

Wooyoung: im jang wooyoung..

Yeon: im not telling my name to a stranger..

Wooyoung: WHAT THE!!!!!

He was going to punch me when my sister saw what’s happening….

Hyorin: is something wrong Yeonie??

Yeon: nothing’s wrong noona… let’s go…

Fany: wait!!tae…

Hyorin: you know her??

Yeon: my school president…

Hyorin: Really?? *looks at tiffany then looks at taeyeon again* she’s tiffany right??

Yeon: hmmmmmmm………….

Hyorin: *looks at tiffany* you’re my brother’s girlfriend right?

Fany: *nods* im tiffany…

Hyorin: im kim hyorin.. taeyeon’s noona….

Yeon: noona.. Let’s go…

Wooyoung: tiff I have to go.. see you some other time..

Fany: take care oppa..

Yeon: noona….. the kids are waiting…

Fany’s thought: kids???

Hyorin: oh.. I forgot about the kids…let’s go.. hey, tiff wanna come with us?

Yeon: noona… she’s busy today..

Hyorin: shut up! Im not talking to you!!! So your free today?

Fany: im free today..

Hyorin: good… now let’s go..

Yeon: I’ll use my motor…  tiffany doesn’t like to drive…

Hyorin: ok…

Tiffany’s P.O.V

Taeyeon left me and hyorin-unnie in the parking lot… I saw unnie’s car.. and I was jaw dropped.. her car is so cool…               

       http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p218/kwp1911/Car%20Stuff/C5atWalmart.jpg

Fany: is that your car unnie??

Hyorin: yeah.. why??

FanY: nothing…

Hyorin: Taeyeon bought that car for me… he work for my father’s company for 6months just to buy that for me…

TAEYEON is really kind… I’m falling for him even more…. When unnie was starting the car I saw taeyeon’s motor passing us… he’s using a different motor today…

 

                                   http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f181/paddle88/blue.jpg

Fany: he’s using a different motor today…

Hyorin: that motor was his favorite.. I guess he has 6 motors in our mansion…. I think 6 or more motor’s….

That guy really loves motor…

After 30mins

We’ve arrived at the house… no it’s not a house.. it’s an orphanage…  when we entered the place.. I saw taeyeon with the kids.. he’s with the group of little girls and the girls were kissing him… I feel jealous cause taeyeon hugs the kids tight….

Hyorin: kids, were here..

Gayoon: unnie… your slow…

Gunwoo: taeyeon-hyung was telling us that we have a visitor… *saw tiffany* wow she’s pretty..

Hyorin: hey tiff, before you introduced yourself to the kids.. looks where I park my car..

FAny: *saw another car*who owns that car unnie?

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f181/paddle88/blue.jpg

Hyorin: that’s taeyeon’s car…

Fany: really??

I guess rich people like us could buy as many cars as we want….

Hyorin: he told me that he will use that car if he had a girlfriend….

Fany: ok.. *looks at the kids* anneyeong im tiffany… nice to meet you..

Jihyun: unnie your pretty…

Seyong: she can be hyung’s girlfriend….

I saw taeyeon walking towards us and he was carrying a little girl in his arms… the girl looks so cute….

Yeon: noona, you should the helpers to cook dinner.. I’m hungry..

Seyong: me too…

Hyorin: ok… I’ll tell them cook now…

All the kids play with me and taeyeon… taeyeon was really dorky today with the kids… all of them were playing non –stop.. I was really shocked cause this is the first time that I saw him so happy….

Sohyun: unnie??

Fany: yes?? What’s your name??

Jiyeon: im jiyeon… unnie can you be my umma??Since taeyeon appa is my appa.. I want you to be my umma…. Please….

Fany: me? Your umma?? I…….would……

Yeon: Just say yes… right jiyeon?? *smiles at jiyeon*

jiyeon: Appa!!

Yeon: *carry jiyeon* yah…. Let’s go inside it’s getting late already ok??

Jiyeon: yes appa… can umma come with us?

Yeon: sure….*puts jiyeon down* go inside first ok?

Jiyeon went inside with the other kids…. Taeyeon hold my hand and we went inside…

Yeon: Don’t think that im not angry at you anymore..

Fany: I know..

We went inside and eat dinner with the kids.. taeyeon was feeding jiyeon… After dinner I helped hyorin-unnie to take the girls a bath.. while  taeyeon helped tha boys.. After that taeyeon tell them a story.. seeing him like that make me smiles.. he looks like a father…. I noticed that jiyeon fell asleep on my lap… all the kids went to their bed… taeyeon carry jiyeon and take her to her bed…. We went outside and drink hot chocolate…

Hyorin: I have to sleep.. *yawns* you two should sleep here… it’s late already..

Yeon: ok noona…

Fany: gudnight unnie..

Hyorin-unnie left us two alone.. taeyeon was looking at me seriously…

Taeyeon: now explain everything to me….

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like this chapter...