taeny official and jessica's childish acts

.....Dont Tell me goodbye

 

CHAPTER 4

Taeyeon’s P.o.V

I was with tiffany the whole lunch break..i think im ready to confessed to her before she found out that Jessica and I were together…

Yeon: fany-ah…

Fany: yes tae-tae?

Yeon: I want to tell you something..

Fany: what is it?

Yeon: I……You should know…….something……about…..

Fany: tae… tell me ..

Yeon: ilikeyousinceifirstsawyou….

Fany: what? Say it slowly..

Yeon:*sigh* I like you since I first saw you…. There…

FanY: o_o…

 

 

Yeon: Fany-ah..Sorry if I said those words.. this is my last chance to tell you my feelings… *kiss tiffany*

Fany: *hug taeyeon*stupid! Tae I like you too…

Yeon: I’m glad to hear that but we cant be together..

Fany: why?

Yeon: because my parent’s engaged me to Jessica… but trust me fany-ah I don’t love her… I just have to obey my parents..

Fany: tae,, do you really love me?

Yeon: more than anything…

Fany: then I trust you…

Yeon: *hugs* fany thanks…

TIFFANY’s P.O.V

Taeyeon and I are finally together… we were walking in the corrider when I saw Jessica with siwon and his friends..

Fany: tae,, Jessica is with siwon and his gang..

Yeon: *saw Jessica* don’t mind  her.. your more important than Jessica

Fany: *slaps taeyeon’s arm* she’s still your fiancé.. go and help her..

Yeon: arrasso lady tiffany… be careful ok?

Fany: ok sir taeyeon..

I went back to our room.. I saw sunny and sit beside her..

SunnY: heard the news?

Fany: new? About what?

Sunny: you and taeyeon have a fan club…

Fany: WHAT!!!

Sunny: it seems that your fan club and taeyeon’s fan club joined together to make a TAENY FUN CLUB..

 

 

Fany: TAENY?

Sunny: taeyeon + tiffany= TAENY..

Fany: *laughs* I have to thank them later..

Sunny: why?

Fany: I like the name..

It’s been an hour since taeyeon left me… I miss him already… I saw Jessica entering our room but I didn’t see taeyeon.. I went outside and searche for taeyeon..

Taeyeon’sP.O.V

I went Jessica and dragged her away from siwon.. we went at the rooftop…

Yeon: don’t go with those guys

Sica: why? They’re friendly..

Yeon: they’re just playing with you.. sica.. I don’t want you to get hurt so please listen to me??

Sica: Why can’t I be friends with them while you can have fun with that girl tiffany….

Yeon: sica,, she’s my friend…

Sica: taengoo… your too close to her im jeALous…*pout*

Yeon: sica,, I’m always here ok? I just want to keep our relationship until were officially engaged..

Sica: ok.. but promise… stay away from her..

Yeon: arrasso..

Sica: I’ll be going now ok? *kiss taeyeon’s cheek* see you..

I stayed at the rooftop for some minutes.. I walk in the corridor when siwon  and his gang stoped me.

Yeon: what do you want?

Siwon: aaa… not scared of us?

Yeon: *smirked* why would i??

Donghae: hehehe.. let’s see what you got..

 

 

 

Siwon and his gang start to attack me but I dodge their attack… when they got tired I showed some of my moves to them.. one by one I started to beat these guys.. after that they passed out.. I went to the garden where I saw Jessica and siwon.. my head started to hurt then I passed out…

Tiffany’s p.o.v

I saw taeyeon laying on the floor.. I tried to wake him but he looks pale… sooyoung help me and take him to the clinic.

Nurse: he’s alright.. just passed out..

Fany: deh…

The nurse left us alone.. after a while taeyeon woke up..

Yeon: the hell my head hurts..

Fany: What happen to you?

Yeon:*smile* I beat siwon and his gang..

Fany: you did that?!!!! Why did you passed out?

Yeon: tired..

We went back to our room.. I saw Jessica glaring at me… I smiled at her to make her more pissed..

Mr. Lee: now Taeyeon and tiffany I want you to tutor Jessica and yuri.. they slow to understand Korean culture…

Yeon: sure sir..

Mr. Lee left the classroom…

Yuri: yo.. taeyeon!

Yeon: what?

Yuri: Lets go out..

Yeon: I cant.. Fany-ah will tutor you..member?

Yuri: aa..ok..

 

 

Sica: taeyeon.. lets go now..

Yeon: yeah.. Yul take care of my girl ok?

Fany: just go.. I”ll be fine..

Yuri: take care Jessica

Sica: whatever..

Jessica’s P.O.V

We arrived at the home… at last.. I went to our room and jump on the bed… taeyeon was changing when I turned to him… I love seeing his body..

Yeon: what?

Sica: nothing..

Yeon: sica i’ll tutor you ok?

Sica: yeah…*walks to taeyeon and kiss him* I miss you mr. kim…..

Yeon: *laugh then put his hands on jessica’s waist* I miss you too miss jung..

Sica: I want to be mrs. Kim *pout*

Yeon: arrasso mrs. Kim..

Taeyeon started to tutor me.. I was really happy whens his beside me… it was 7pm when he stop tutoring me..

Sica: taeyeon,,let’s do it again..

Yeon: what?

Sica:pleasseee…

Yeon: *sigh* fine..

AND WE DID IT AGAIN……

I woke up and saw taeyeon sleeping..  he’s really handsome.. I wonder what will be our child look like when I got pregnant… but what if that tiffany gets taeyeon from me?? NO!!! I wont let that happen…!! Taeyeon is mine only…

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last chapter for today\

:)))