WHY US??

.....Dont Tell me goodbye

 Tiffany's POV

       i went outside taeyeon and jessica's room and follow my dad to his office...

 

Fany: dad??

Fany's Dad: look,, baby,, i know you loved taeyeon but you cant be with him.....

Fany: why dad!!!!?? i love him so much.....

Fany's dad: *sigh* He was may ex-bestfriend's son...... his dad hates me so much...

Fany: what happened??

Fany's Dad: well, me and hyung(tae's dad) grew up together... we always protect each other but when we entered college,, we fall inlove with the same girl.. and that's your mom tiff,, your mom love my hyung as a brother only... when he found out that me and your mom were together,, hyung was really angry..... He transferes to another school... i tried to talk to him but i always rejected..... You see,, hyung is very sensitive when it comes to love..... Tiff, im sorry for causing this problem to you and taeyeon....

Fany: *crying* so it's all your fault why we have to suffer like this.....!!!!! i hate you dad!!

Fany's Dad: im sorry....

  i left my dad and went to the rooftop again,, i saw yuri looking up in the sky... and he was smiling..

Fany: hey!!

Yuri: fany-ah...

Fany: how can you manage to smile like that?? 

Yuri: i dont know why but i love to smile right??

 

  i was really angry at that time...WHY?? WHY US??!!!! i hate this!!!!!!

 

Taeyeon's POV

     i woke up and i saw all things were in white... wait am i in heaven?? no i cant leave tiffany... i love her.......

 

????: finally,, your awake....

tae: huh??

man: dont be scared ok?? your now in the middle of life or death sitwation...

Tae: eeeeehhh???!!!!!!

Man:  so you have to choose,, if you want to be alive or die...]

Tae: of course i want to live....

Man: but you have to accept the consequence if you want to live....

Tae: i'll do anything...

Man: you have to forget all your memories..

Tae: all??

Man: yes all...... so what are you going to pick??

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if i did'nt update fo a long time......