OMG......

.....Dont Tell me goodbye

Tiffany's POV

                             i woke up early.... i noticed that im not in my room..... and im ...  wait..... last night was not a dream?? i look at the side and saw taeyeon sleeping beside me... i kiss him and he kiss back... thats why i know that he's awake.... we broke our kiss and he look at me... i love looking at him...

 

Yeon: morning... *smile*

Fany: morning......

Yeon: get up now... we need to go.... you have to go to school...

Fany: me?? what about you?

Yeon: im not going to skul...... i have an appointment today....

Fany:  *pout*

Yeon: *pich fany's cheeks*aigoo... i'll come to school after lunch....

Fany: *pout* maybe your seeing another girl again...

Yeon: no.... i wont cheat on you... 

Fany: promise?

Yeon: *nods*

FAny: ok... i trust you...

    i went to the bathroom and take a bath.... i took my bag and took a extra uniform... (fany always take a extra clothes with her.. LOL..) I went downstairs and saw the children eating thir breakfast....

Fany: morning...

Kids: morning unnie/noona.....

Hyorin: morning...

Fany: where's taeyeon??

Hyorin: he's in sohyun's room....

            i went to sohyun's room and saw taeyeon putting a cute dress on sohyun...  he really looks like a dad.... taeyeon saw me and told me to come inside the room... i saw a big bag.. it looks like sohyun  is going somewhere..

Fany: what's inside that big bag??

Yeon: well.... im adopting  sohyun......

FAny: ee.... really?

Yeon: yup... *looks at sohyun* you want taeyeon-oppa to be your appa right?

Sohyun: yes.... aapppa... *smiles* i want miwk...

Yeon: ok princess........

  taeyeon made milk fo sohyun... he sang a lullaby song... he really sings well...  sohyun fell asleep... 

Fany: i'll take of her... you go and take bath... you stink..

Yeon: yah!!!

       After 30mins, taeyeon arrived... he's wearing our uniform....we both downstairs and bid goodbyes to the kidas and hyorin-unnie.... 

Fany: dont tell me were gonna used you motor?

Yeon: huh?? were gonna used my car ( the car on my last chap)

Fany: ok.... 

     taeyeon open the car for me... he gave the sleeping sohyun put the bag at the back of the car... he started driving... his hands were on my legs... i hold his hand... it was kinda long journey.. it was already 7:45am when we arrived in school...

Fany: well,, i guess i'll see later..

Yeon: ok... *kiss tiffany's lips*take care ok... i love you....

Fany: your the one who shoul take care... drive safely... i love you too.....

      i went inside our classroom and saw my classmmates sad... sunny runs to me and hug me tightly.... 

Fany: what happened??

Sunny: taeyeon and jessica are going to transfer in japan... next week...

Fany: wh......what!!!!!!!!

  

meanwhile in Kims mansion...

         Taeyeon's POV

                    i arrived at the mansion and saw butler choi waitng for me... i carry sohyun and she suddenly  smiled at me... 

Butler choi: welcome back sir...

Yeon: thanks uncle,, can you get my bag at the back of the car?? ( taeyeon calls his butler uncle)

B. Choi: sure...

Sohyun: appa who is we???

Yeon: he's uncle choi...say hi to him...

Sohyun: heyowww.... uncwe chow...

B.CHoi: she's cute.... you've got the same eyes....

Yeon: i addopt her.... i hope mom and dad will welcome her...

B.Choi: the're here already..... lady jessica told your parents that your cheating on her... your father was very angry at you....

Yeon: What!!! that little brat......

Sohyun: appa, awe you angwy??

Yeon: no princess... why dont you go with uncle choi.. appa will do something.... * give sohyun to uncle choi*

Sohyun: appa... bobo....

Yeon: ok ...*kiss sohyun's cheeks* see you later ok.... bye..

Sohyun: boboi....

         i went inside the mansion, i was really angry at jessica....  i wet inside the living room and saw my parents with jessica... wait,, why is she crying?? that blonde.,,,, she's really good actibg that she was really hurt...

 

Sica's POV

       i told  my in-laws that taeyeon cheated on me.... his dad was really angry...

 

Flashback

Sica:*fake cry* i saw taeyeon with another girl... and he's kissing the girl infront of me......

Yeon's dad: he did that!!!!! that kid! 

Yeon's mom: im really sorry jessica,, yeobo what are you planning to do...??

Yeon's dad: im sending jessica and taeyeon to japan,,

Sica: dad....*fake sobs* that would cost too much....

Yeon's dad: that just a little money.. i'll do everything to make taeyeon be a good husband to you...

Sica: thank you dad..

Yeon's dad: i'll do anything for my daughter...

End of flashback\

 

    i was fake crying when i saw taeyeon arrived,, he glares at me and i secretly smirked at him... lets see what are you going to do taeyeon....

 

Yeon: Dad i can explain... i--------------

Yeon's dad: *punch taeyeon*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is someone here a filipino??

Teaser for the next chapter..

yeon's dad: you ... why did you do that to jessica!!!!!

 

Yeon: i love tiffany and not jessica... !!!! why cant you understand that!!!!

 

Sica: i wont let tiffany get you taeyeon!!!!!!!

 

Yuri: fany.... you should let taeyeon be with jessica... i decided to move on... 

 

Fany: i wont let taeyeon be with jessica....!!!!