she'll never guess who secretly loves her

i love you, noona.

a cold, lonely, weekend afternoon in winter. lonely, little min woo was sitting on a bench right outside their home. shi yeon was enjoying a ride on her bike, along with the beautiful scenery to look at. it was the day the first snow in winter fell. she was giggling all by herself like a contented little girl because she cannot take her eyes off of majestic trees and sky that surround her. it was all fine, until she saw min woo sitting alone on the bench. her attention was diverted towards him for some reason.

she stopped her bike, and walked over to where min woo is. "hey there. why do you look so sad?", she suddenly spoke the moment she sat beside min woo. "oh, noona. i'm not sad. what brings you here?", he was startled and denies. "aww, i don't like it when my dongsaeng lies to me. tell me why. i'm here to listen.", she smiles and pinches min woo's cheeks again. "you promise you won't tease me or laugh at me?", he whimpers. "of course i won't, why would i do that to you?", she replies with an aegyo expression.

min woo started to open up to shi yeon:

"noona, i think i'm in love with this girl. my first love, i guess.", he starts off. "but?...what's the problem? she doesn't like you?", she asks.

"well, not exactly. but, i'm too shy to let her know about what i feel for her." "and?", she questions in complete anticipation.

"she has a lover already. how can i let her know without anybody getting hurt?", he was puzzled.

"aww. have you tried finding out if your conclusion of her having a lover is true? maybe you have the wrong idea. what if she does like you? you may end up regretting everything if you don't tell her, right?", shi yeon quickly consoles and advices min woo. "you have to be brave enough to tell her yourself that you love her. that's the best way to end this problem of yours.", she continues.

"nah, there's no use.", min woo sighs deeply. "shush, shush. everything will be fine. it just takes a little more courage my dongsaeng.", shi yeon touches min woo's hair and pats him on the back.

min woo's p.o.v:

"how can you stand this min wooya? why can't you speak up? she's right in front of you! can't you be brave enough to tell her you want her to be 'your noona'? take her advice and have some courage!"

shi yeon's p.o.v:

"aww, the poor thing. i wish i could help him the best i can. but the problem is... i don't know who the girl he loves is. if only i can find out who she is, then i'd tell her straight up, she has to give min woo a chance. he doesn't deserve to get his heart broken with his first love. that's too unfortunate."

a chilly wind blows their way and shi yeon had chills up her spine. she started to shiver relentlessly all over her body. upon seeing this, min woo took off his jacket and placed it on shi yeon's back. just then, the first snow fell on their heads. the atmosphere felt all the more special and worthwhile. shi yeon blushes and looks the other direction. her face turned as red as a tomato in an instant.

"oh, i have to go now. here's your jacket dongsaeng. you might get cold.", shi yeon suddenly wants to leave. "no, noona. you can keep it. i insist. you still have to ride your bike home, you won't be able to stand the freezing cold out there.", min woo caringly answers.

'hmmm. okay. but promise me you'll be safe huh? toodles dongsaeng. :)", shi yeon sets off. "bye, noona, keep safe and take care", min woo waves back at her.

as shi yeon heads back home. something was bothering her.

"what was that? i swear i felt something there. but, impossible. dongsaeng loves a high school girl, not an old lady like me. :D", she laughs it off and tells herself.

"noona, my noona. if only i could tell you. if only you knew. but even if you did.. would you love me back, noona?", min woo whispers to himself.

shi yeon reaches the apartment complex where she stays in, with ji soo, her bestfriend since childhood. ji soo opens the door after shi yeon rang the doorbell.

"shi yeon-a! you look so pale. where have you been?", ji soo worries a lot. "i rode my bike and took a stroll, sheesh.", shi yeon pouts halfway.

"wait. whose jacket is that? that's a guy's jacket, am i correct?", ji soo turns curious. "yeah, so?", shi yeon raises her left eyebrow.

"that's from your boyfriend isn't it? i can imagine that scene from the movies where the guy puts his jacket on the girl's back because it was getting too cold. and it was the day the first snow fell. so romantic and sweet.", ji soo ranting nonstop. "i don't have a boyfriend. and you told a whole story already. you were only asking me if i had a boyfriend, right? now it's all about the movies, huh?", shi yeon frowns. "haha, sorry. my bad. i was only caught up with the thought of what i normally see in the movies.", ji soo giggles and wears a big, wide smile.

"don't tell me you're still not official with dong hyeon oppa?", ji soo asks out of the blue. "i told you already. i don't have a boyfriend! maybe that answered your question.", shi yeon's face has the word 'annoyed' written all over it.

shi yeon placed the jacket on top of the couch. sneaky little ji soo creeps in and tries to find out who owns the jacket. she reaches in every single pocket on that jacket. it took a while until she found something in one of those pockets.

"it's a handkerchief with a pen stuck by the side of its cap. it says... no min woo. who's no min woo? i gotta find out who this person is.", ji soo hurriedly heads back to her room to hide what she found in min woo's jacket. chuckling, ji soo talks to herself.

"shi yeon-a. don't you worry, just wait. i'll make sure you won't give me that answer again (referring to shi yeon's "i don't have a boyfriend!")", with a naughty grin on her face.


*haha. naughty little ji soo. :3 can't wait to find out what more she has hidden under her sleeve. :D