Prequel - Puri Ao Moon Earth

Colorful Moon (Indefinite Hiatus)

 

"Jian... Jian!"

A woman who looked in her early thirties called the name of her daughter, a pretty girl who was sitting near the lake of truth.

This girl turned her head, lips curlnig up as she saw her mother.

"Mother!" she grinned happily, pushing herself off the blue grass and almost stumbling on the ground as she ran towards the queen.

Yes, this little girl called Jian was the daughter of a queen, she was a royal princess of the moon of Ao, a planet not that far from her moon.

This moon was called Puri and it was a beautiful place, filled with blue colored grass that shone like crystals but were soft like feathers. Trees were made of coper colored trunks and the green leaves harbored a blue shine. 

A variation of coloreful flowers existed on Puri, there were small and big flowers, so exotic and magical looking that Puri looked like a world that only existed in fairytales.

But Puri was a real moon, one that orbits around Ao, a small planet that was always covered in a mysterious fog. Puri and the star Stelo were the ones giving light to Ao, but even then the fog never disappeared. 

And like this Ao was never really explored before.

Many lightyears away from Puri was the Moon of earth, the blue planet that belongs to the milky way, a galaxy.

The blue planet wasn't covered in thick fog and you could see the beautiful waters and lands. On earth live people, scattered around the globe, having their own countries, cultures and languages.

Everything was in its place for millions of years but then it all changes abruptly.

 

 


 

Hope you liked this prequel a bit! 

Subscribe, comment and don't be silent readers :D

Look forward to the real oneshot :DD