Sorry

Fallen For You

"JIMIN'S POV 

I had 10 minutes left until my class ended and after that, I get to enjoy my freedom. Ugh, I hate school so much. I sat in my class, staring blankly at the whiteboard and the teacher. The bell finally rang. I hurried out of class, racing with other students. I was walking down the hallway when my phone rang. It was Jia.

"Hello?"

"Jimin, where are you?"

"School, why do you sound so hurried? Are you okay?"

"Jimin, help Youngjae! I saw him getting beaten up at the park in front of our school. I wanted to help him but I'm too afraid"

My eyes widen. I ended the call and quickly ran to the park. When I arrived, I just saw kids running around and no sign of Youngjae. I sighed, thinking that they brought him somewhere. I wanted to walk back to school when I heard someone calling my name.

"Jimin!"

I turned around and saw Youngjae, perfectly fine. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I thought you was getting beaten up?"

"What? I thought someone pushed you and you were bleeding?"

END OF JIMIN'S POV

Youngjae wanted to walk away when Jimin called him. He turned around.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I know I went overboard. I shouldn't do that to Jia. I'm sorry"

Youngjae was annoyed at first but softened when he looked at Jimin. Jimin was truly regretting what he had done. 

Youngjae wanted to speak up when you came out from hiding place. 

"Aww, look at you two~"

Both Jimin and Youngjae turned around and they both realized what happened.

"Is this your doings?" Jimin asked. You sheepishly smiled and nodded.

"For 's sake, Jia. I just ran out of class when my teacher was teaching. Now I need to go to detention" Youngjae said.

"Sorry, hehe. If I didn't do this then you and Jimin will be fighting till who knows when.

They both looked down, agreeing to what you said.

"Thank you, you short girl" Jimin pinched your cheeks and you slapped his arms.

"Now, should we go and have some fun before getting scolded by the teacher?" Youngjae spoke. Your eyes brightened and nodded fast. 

IM REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT UPDATE, I'VE BEEN BUSY FOR SCHOOL. PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY DEAR READERS. Oh, and do subscribe and comment, I would really appreciate that. Thank you ^^