Bad News

Fallen For You

She sighed.

"I want Jimin and you, to get married"

So you didn't heard it wrong.

"But why, Ms. Park?"

"Song Company only agrees to partner with us if we have a heiress."

"And why is that?"

"I don't know. But you guys know that Song Company is one of the most powerful company in Korea, right?"

The Park Company has suffered a big loss lately because of one of he customers, it has been hard for them and you would be glad to help but not by marrying Park Jimin!

They don't know about your relationship with Youngjae so you can't really speak up about that topic.

"I will leave you two alone to discuss" She left the restaurant.

"What do we do now?" You asked.

"What? This is actually not a bad idea" He replied.

You slapped his arm and he laughed.

"We can always get a divorce after your parents got over their problems right?"

He nodded.

You suddenly thought of Youngjae. As if he knows what you are thinking about now, he said.

"It's just a bussiness marriage. It's not like we have to stop school and live together or something"

"You're right. Let's just pretend nothing happened then."

He nodded his head and left too.

It's just a simple bussiness marriage. We don't have to act like one, right? After all their financial problems are settled then we can get a divorce, you said to yourself.

---

Fortunately, you didn't have to do the wedding stuffs. You know, walking down the aisle with people watching you like you're some kind of a queen or something. Yeah, that thing. You just need to register your marriage and that is it.

You were kind of unsure whether to tell Youngjae or not about this and ended up decided not to. You will tell him when the time comes. You will.

Well the marriage didn't have such a big effect in your life, everything is the same, except you were actually someone's wife.

-----

"Youngjae~ Let's eat together"

You linked your ams with his. He smiled an both of you walked down the hallway and suddenly spotted Jimin playing around with his friends. He saw the two of you and excused himself from the group and walked towards you.

"Where?"

"Lunch"

"I want to follow" He smiled.

"Ugh can you leave us alone?" You replied.

"No it's fine. You can come along if you want to" Youngjae said. Seriously, he's too nice.

Jimin smiled and held Youngjae's hands.

"I love Youngjae~" he said.

"Dudeee go away"

You laughed looking at them.

"You two look like a couple"

They glared at you.

"No? Okay" you giggled and ran away.

Youngjae chased you and left Jimin alone.

"Ah~ What a cute couple" he sighed.

-----

The three of you arrived at a really nice restaurant. You lead them and sat in the corner of the restaurant. Jimin sitting on your right and Youngjae in front of you.

After done eating, you wandered around the mall and spotted a really cute shop selling candies. You were too excited and dragged Jimin and Youngjae into the shop. Your eyes sparkled looking at all the candied.

"What a baby" Jimin said. And of course, you didn't hear that because you were too busy picking all the candied. Youngjae suddenly excused himself to go to the toilet, leaving you and Jimin alone. While paying. the cashier kept looking at you.

"You two make a really good couple. Your boyfriend is handsome too"

"Uhm, we're n0t-"

"Thank you miss" He cut off before you finished our sentences. He suddenly hugged you and smiled.

This is when Youngjae decided to show up.

"Yah, Kang Jia"

You turned your head and saw Youngjae looking at the two of you. You realized what was happening and quickly pushed Jimin. You swore he looked disappointed.

"Youngjae, it's not like that"

Oh, this is bad news.