Invited to Dinner

Fallen For You

"Park Jimin, you brat!"

You yelled at him for the 100th time today.

"Come on Jia, you lose the game. Why are you mad at me? It's your fault you're not good at this game"

Well you admit that you're not good at this game. But can't he let you win even once? Plus you're very competitive so you get very mad after losing each round. 

"Can't you be a gentleman for once and let me win?"

"No."

You were at the arcade, hanging out with Jimin and Youngjae together. Actually, it was supposed to be only you and Youngjae but Jimin being the annoying person he is, decided to come along and ruin your date with Youngjae.

"Youngjae, look at him. He never lets me win." You complained at Youngjae who was watching you and Jimin the whole time. He pinched your cheeks.

"Aigoo, no can do dear"

"Why can't you treat me like you treat him?" Jimin said looking at you while pointing his fingers at Youngjae.

"Because you're not him" You sticked your tounge at him. You dragged Youngjae out of the arcade. 

"Oi, wait for me!" 

Well, the reason why the three of you are so close is because Jimin, Youngjae and your parents were bussiness partners. You guys basically grew up together, played together, hang out together too. One day, Youngjae suddenly confessed his one sided ove towards you and you accepted his feelings saying that you liked him too. Since then, Jimin became more annoying and often bothers you and Youngjae.

As the parents owns a really succesful company, you guys were rich and the students respected you guys. Automatically, you became the 'queenka' of the school. But not the typical mean and ugly queenka. All the students liked you, including the boys. Every week, there would be a letter in your locker, all confessing their love to you eventhough they knew you and Youngjae were together. 

You were really thankful for all the attention you got but sometimes..

They got out of control.

Last week, someone managed to get in the girl's dorm and left a present for you on your bed. Fortunately the boy was punished.

-----

"What class do you have now?" Youngjae asked. 

"Science. With Jimin, again."

"Why does he always have classes with you?" He pouted. 

You opened your mouth to say something but the bell rang.

"I got to go now, bye~" you kissed his cheeks before walking away. You arrived at your class and sat beside the window, you favourite seat in class. You turned your head around when you felt a presence beside you.

"Sup Jia" Jimin greeted and you smiled at him.

"My mom invited you to dinner tonight. She said she had something to tell you.

"What about Youngjae?"

"Don't know. She didn't mention him"

You just nodded.

-----

You walked around the school to find the dorm teacher and get permission to leave the dorm tonight.

You have a few hours until tonight and decided to take a nap so you don't feel too tired. When you were about to lie down on your bed, you heard a knock on the dorr. You groaned before lazily walking towards the door. You opened it and saw your roomate, Chae Won.

"Why did you knock?"

"It was locked" She said while pointing at the door.

"Really? I must accidentally locked it, sorry"

"Why do you look so tired?"

"Well I was about ot sleep when a tall girl knocked on the door"

She grinned and went to her bed. Yup, she was VERY tall, many students were envy of her long legs.

"Ms. Park invited me to dinner"

"Hm, you know what to wear yet?"

You shooked your head. She looked at you for a few seconds before dragging you out. You knew she was taking you to some mall or shops to buy clothes.

-----

"Ah! You're so pretty" She squealed and covered using her hands to avoid making too much noises.

You wore a black turtleneck crop top which was long sleeved and a pair of highwaisted short. You also wore a white pair of sneakers.

"What's so pretty? It's just a casual outfit." You looked down to look at the shirt.

"You're pretty wearing everything" You blushed and laughed at her before going to the cashier and paid for it.

"WHAT?!" You and Jimin shouted.

"Slow down your voices, kids. People are watching"

"I think I heard wrong. Can you repeat what you just said, Ms. Park?"

She sighed. 

I want you and Jimin, to get married"