Friendship Gone?

Fallen For You

You ran out of the store to chase Youngjae, taking big steps and Jimin followed behind silently. You finally caught up with him and held his wrist.

"Youngjae, listen to me please."

He just kept silent. You took that as a signal for you to continue.

"Look, the cashier suddenly said that me and Jimin look good together. I tried to deny it but Jimin hugged me out of nowhere. I was very flustered too."

You felt guilty for passing all the fault to Jimin. But it WAS his fault, right?

Jimin finally caught up.

"Alright, I know you were just joking around. But don't you think it's too much? She's my girlfriend for god's sake. He raised his voice and glared at Jimin.

"Youngjae, I was just kidding. The cashier said that and I was just playing along." He tucked his hands in his pocket.

"Kidding my foot. Jia, let's go."

He glared again at Jimin before grabbing your hand and walked away leaving Jimin flustered.

You got in Youngjae's car and he still had his angry face. You sighed again feeling you were at fault for making them fight.

"Do you want me to drive?"

"It's okay. I'm fine" He replied half-heartedly. You wanted to tell him to forgive Jimin but you decide to give him some time to cool down. If you tell him now, the chances of him ripping the car apart is high. And you did NOT want that to happen.

Jimin went home by riding the bus. He could always call his driver to pick him up but his phone battery died and he was too lazy to use the public phone. Inside the bus, he kept thinking about you. How you pushed him off earlier suddenly makes him angry but sad at the same time. He feels rejected? He didn't know how to describe the feeling. Since he was unfamiliar riding the bus, he missed two stops and had to wait for the bus to go all the way back to the first round.

It was 12:30 a.m. when Jimin arrived at the dorm. All the doors to the dorm were locked. He groaned and kicked the door before he went to his house.

"Why are you here, Jimin? Should I call Ms. Park?" One of the maid said. They were asked to not use formalities while talking so they feel welcomed and comfortable working there. They were awkward at first but they got used to it as time passes.

"No need, just tell mom I'm staying here for the night." He smiled before going upstairs.

He threw himself on the bed and put his hands under his head. He was still thinking about you. He forgot for a while that you guys were married.

"What? I can't do that to my own wife?" He clicked his tongue.

He finally drove off to sleep after thinking about you the whole night.

-----

School started as usual. Youngjae keeps avoiding Jimin and the same goes to Jimin.

"Youngjae-ah, let's eat in the library. There's too many people in the cafeteria." You pouted.

He giggled and pinched your cheeks before nodding and you walked down the hallway with him. You suddenly spotted Jimin walking in front of you. You looked at Youngjae. He seemed to realize that Jimin was there and his face started to change into an annoyed one and glared at Jimin. Jimin also does the same. You sighed again. Do they know they look like a couple having a love quarrel, you said to yourself. This won't do. You must do something about them.

 

Thank you so much for reading, please show your support by subscribing and commenting, I would really appreciate that. Thank you again so much!