Anytime

11:11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So guys i came across a  Chnabaek FMV and i suddenly i wanted to continue wiith the story. Here is the video, I just wanted to share it with you guys too. 

                                                                  

 

 

P.S .  I named the cvhapter anytime cause i wrote the chapter listening to this song the whole time .     Ciara ft. future -  Anytime

 

 

 

There are a few thing that Chanyeol really loved.

Like Dancing?

He loved dancing but he loved to sing more. He loved his kitchen and he loved cooking. However, it did not mean he was good at cooking.

When it came to cooking he was not the best, it was not even good but maybe, just maybe sometimes he was able to make it edible. Maybe that was the reason his kitchen looked so clean and presentable all the time. I mean it is hard to believe that a person, a messy person to be exact could ever have such a clean space, unless he does not use that space much.

 

It was an afternoon. One afternoon that Chanyeol thought of giving to himself, admiring his love for singing and cooking at the same time. Chanyeol decided to cook something special for the day. Something special for someone special like Baekhyun.

No not for Baekhyun for himself but it will not break his hands if he made some extra food. Right? In addition, well Baekhyun was doing a good job at taking take of Chanran, so why not he treat him with some of his delicious homemade food. Right?

 

He knew that Baekhyun lived alone. Both of his parents were abroad and the reason that he was doing a part time job was that he wanted to kill some of his time and well money was a plus point too. Baekhyun had once told him that he missed his parents and eating together with them.

Chanyeol remembers Baekhyun asking him to sleep at his home yet once again. When he had denied, Baekhyun threw a puppy look at him pleading him to let him stay.

“I feel so alone there. Besides, I have no thoughts of walking all my way back to home now. I am tired. Chanran wants me here too. Doesn’t she?”

 

Although Baekhyun was a friendly guy - just opposite from the CEO’s nature - and he had many friends. Baekhyun had said that he doesn’t like spending the night at his friend’s much. Reason being that  he just spends so much time with them and he doesn’t want to get annoyed by them. One cannot blame Baekhyun. Baekhyun was with them in the school, some of them were with him in music classes too and before he  started working for the CEO the rest of the time would go by either haning out in the cafeteria or just doing anything or nothing but they were always together nonetheless. They were literally everywhere he was. That was one of the reason he immediately agreed to take a job as a babysitter or more like baby dog-sitter or care taker, whatever you call it to Chanran. It was the only thing that did not require his friends tagging along with him and he did not have to feel lonely either.

 

“Don’t get the impression that I don’t love my friends. I love Sehun and Minseok. “Chanyeol sneered at the mention of their names especially because their names and the word ‘love’ was used in a same sentence.  Chanyeol could not help but feel a tinge of jealousy spread inside him.

Baekhyun used to talk about them a lot. He used to talk about them so much that although Chanyeol hadn’t met or seen them before he felt like he knew them personally.

 

“But being with the same people 24*7, especially when one of them is silent and the other one is a chatter-box doesn’t help. I mean I love them and appreciate them but I needed some spare time to myself, something like exploring myself, doing something which didn’t involve my friends,” Baekhyun continued answering the question thrown at him about why is he doing a part time and troubling himself when his parents can support him.

Obliviously they were not hella rich, especially not like Chanyeol. However, they were more than just average and it clearly meant that Baekhyun did not have to work.

“And here, it feels more like home than being there alone in my empty apartment. I like it here. “Baekhyun beamed. It had always surprised the CEO how the other boy could be so lonely himself and yet could give him the sense of relief, how he could just say the words he had in his mind without thinking much, how he could just be so innocent and pure despite of acting like a little devil sometimes. Baekhyun was pure and he was gradually starting to become his home.

 

 

Chnayeol spared the clock one look.

12:45. Perfect

Baekhyun would be here by two, so he had plenty of time to prepare.

He started to make a mental note to himself.

Playlist? Checked.

Groceries? Done.

Video Games? Checked.

Movies? Checked.

Chanran? Having a nap.

 

 

Meetings. Cancelled.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter