Just Like Heaven

11:11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme Song For The Chapter  :          

 

Days passed by and the two guys got much closer, much closer than they have ever been with any other person in their whole life. And although the Ceo had always been the friendly kind since his childhood and he did also had his fair amount of friends who were close to him but ever since Kyungsoo left and ever since his marriage fell down into peices , he had bottled himself up, which apparetenly Baekhyun just walked all through like a top class model walks in the ramp. It was just so easy , it felt so natural. Baekhyun somehow grew closer to Chanyeol more than Kyungsoo. And don't get Chanyeol wrong , he hadnt abandoned his precious friendship with Kyungsoo. But what herhad with Baekhyun was also special, so special that he couldn't even put into words.

Life is so unpredictable and who knows it better than the CEO, just few days ago he wanted to throw the noisy kid in front of the bus or maybe leave him in some abandoned place from where he could never escape. But now, it was different , now Chanyeol would happily take the first step to the bus rushing down to Baekhyun, he would happily protect the little guy , even smiling at the scar that he might get from the deed.

Chanyeol started laughing at the screen , making the beautiful guy on the side turn his head towards the other .

" What's so funny ? " he managed to whispear in between the little sobs.

" The movie it's so funny " the CEO started laughing hysterically still lost in his previous thought about how he wanted to get rid from the other kid. And apparently the scene that was going on the screen was not so funny. But its not the fault of the big guy that he couldn't grasp his big brain around the wholr situation going on , its not his fault that he couldn't just stop his mind from running to the past events , and yeah its definiteley funny that how he was still thinking of the other guy unconciously when the said male was there by his side just a few centimeters away.

" Yeah the bus hit the lead character and the guy is alone now greiving for his beloved wife, That obiviously sounds funny." Baekhyun glared at his friend/boss/future boyfriend/ yet to be defined realtionship.

"Or did you find it funny that i am crying , is it that ? You gaint " he throws the cushion at the gaint's face....

Yeah guys giant...

In all those times they spent together Baekhyun had managed to upgrade the CEO's name from

'Ajhussi' to 'Giant' .

He would have preferred to call him Channie though. But all hell will break loose if he admitted that. Whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter