A Change Of Heart

11:11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme song :

For goodness sake
I wasn't told you'd be this cold
Now it's my time to depart
And I just had a change of heart

           

 

 

Its 10 P.M and the CEO is still  lying there on the big (however smaller than himself) rolling chair , swaying himself right to left. For some reason , he chose not to go back to his apartment , instead he just sat there staring blankly on the papers lying on his office desk.

The CEO huffs in annoyance which sounds somewhat sad . Funny isn't it ? Its so funny how the most  cheerful guy seemed to forget how to make a simple movemnet of the lips . He tries , he lifts his fingers to the corners of his mouth and pulls on the area.

Gosh its so stupid. 

"What happened to that bright and happy-go-lucky guy? "  He questions himself . However he wonders how he still manages to laugh when he is open in public, hwo he can show off those pearly white teeth once the camera flashes . But once everyone leave he can't really find it in himself to smile at all. Because he knows its all fake .  To the world he is the luckiest and brightest person and he really finds it funny how people can just make assumptions when they know nothing about . They all just follow the story , the show that has been put out for them to see. Like the flock of the sheep they just follow whatever he wants them to see.

Lucky my foot....

 How can he really be lucky  when here  in the darkness of the night and 4 walls of his office room ,he stays alone , stays there unmoved , untouched , battling if he should give in to the emotions and take it all out , or just hold back the tears in , hold it back for enough time that the pain goes away, for enough time to fool himself in believing that he actually is happy . He laughs , he laughs more when he suffers , he has to keep his mask on in front of the world . He just can't show the world how heartbroken he is. 

He runs his fingers across the wooden plak , his name engraved on it , CEO Mr. Park Chanyeol . 

Mr.Park Chanyeol , the most successful CEO in the nation, the CEO of  EXO-Planet. People envy him . He has everything , money, power , love. 

 

Love......

It all started with that woman named Taeyeon,  the love of his life.

Love , life , it all sounds so funny to him now.

"I must have been crazy " the Ceo mutters to himself in frustration running his slick long fingers through his jet black hair. He stands up from his rolling chair and walks towards the floor length glass window. Tugging his hands into his pockets , he stares into the city , the lights , the rush, the noise. Then he looks back into his own office room, SILENCE.  Its like the lights haven't even touched him a liitle , its like the voices just faded before it reached his ears. 

Alone , he is all alone . Chanyeol has never felt so lonely in his life before . Maybe once , when his best friend Kyungsoo had moved to other city. He had felt so that day . Kyungsoo was his only frined with whom he could share everything and not be judged . He felt like he was himself  when he was with Kyungsoo. He felt like his life had no meaning that day .  But that time, at least he had Taeyeon in his life . Her girlfriend had been a great support  to him that time. Maybe that's why he feared losing her a lot . Maybe that's why he loved her a lot .

He remebers crying for his friend on her shoulders and he remebers when he heard a low chuckle from beside her. It was a puppy. A cute little white furry puppy with cute pink little nose. 

"Meet your new friend.. ..." 

"Ahh what would you wanna call him ? " 

"Chanran" Chanyeol spoke with hiccup.

"Chanran ? Like its our little Chanyellie running ? Right he loves to run." Taeyeon clapped her hands together in excitement.

"Chanran , its our baby right ? " Taeyeon started to blabber again . 

"You liked your named right ? Chanran? " 

Puff.. the little puppy jumped looking at his new master  moving his tails sideways with a little whimper.

 

The corners of his lips moved slightly upwards while reminishing that memory once again. He used to be happy with his life , used to be happy witth her , he used to love her blabber a lot.

Used to , his thoughts wandered again.  His whole life seems to be crumbling now. His smile faded and he could feel a liitle bitterness in his tongue. When did this start , when did they drift apart ? Why can't they just st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter