I Knew You Were Trouble

11:11
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Just cause i was listening to T.S " I knew you were trouble " in a loop .....        

                                                                                                                                                                           

                                                                                                             

The next morning the CEO was woken up from his tender sleep by some high-picthed noise which sounded a mixture of a high school teenage girl and a noisy thumb little kid. Still the CEO somehow managed to ignore that sound and continued hugging his soft soft pastel white colored pillow like his life depeded on that soft material. However his sweet sleep was short-lived and his eyes shut open when a loud thud was heard.  Even in his half consiousness the CEO was able to register that the sound was coming from his kitchen . As soon as his brain managed to function, a panicked CEO rushed to his kitchen in his penguin (yes i am really talking about the penguins , the small black and white creatures with small feet ) patterned boxers he was welcomed with a skinny guy cooking (actually sabotizing) his precious , not to mention extremely expensive kitchen. 

His eyes landed to the white marbled floor which now looked like a color splashed paper, somewhere red , somewhere green , followed by some dirty dishes lying here and there. Smoke was coming out from the oven , the tap water was running  and his favourite penguin apron was all dirty . God only knows how the small guy managed to cause such desctruction in such a small fraction of time.

" What the hell do you think you are doing in my kitchen ? " 

" Ah , ah ... " Baekhyun looked around the kitchen straching his head , he didn't say anything and just kept scanning teh room . Meanwhile the CEO kept on waiting for the apology that never came.

Ajhussi , can't you see i am preparing  breakfast for us ? " the small puppy looking guy smiled brightly holding a spatula in his hand as if he was some professional chef.

" It looks more like a disaster ... " the CEO was about to give a long speech to the said cute guy , How could he just rush in his sacred place liek that and ruin everything? Didn't he had any kitchen manners or just manners ? Why didn't he ask before stepping in? But he didn't get to finish even one sentence . the petite guy cutting him off again like previous night.

"Ajhussi , ajhusi its okay , you don't have to feel grateful for what i did, its just  a natural thing to do , since you let me sleep here yesterday. And since i am already late to go to school and i was hungry......... " the guy was now smiling more brightly then before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter