Duet

Living Under The Same Roof

Jungkook POV
"Omma! Omma, don't go! Ommaaaa!" I woke up from my sleep feeling frightened. Tears were about to fall but when I looked at my side, I was shocked to see it was already 7 o'clock. 

It took me 15 minutes to change into my uniform. I ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen to find food. I saw a sandwich on the table wrapped with a plastic wrapper with a paper on top of it. I read it and quickly took the sandwich before going out.

When I reached the school, I saw my friends waiting for me infront of the school. I waved at them and ran towards them.

We parted away when we heard the bell rang. Thankfully, I went into the class before the teacher came in. I went to my seat beside the window and quickly sat down.

I was talking with my tablemate when I saw Mrs. Kim walked into our class. We greeted her and quickly took out our math textbook. She was busy teaching us algebra when she suddenly stopped. 

"CHOI YUNA AND JUNG EUNBI!" She yelled. Everyone started to look at them.

"DETENTION FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!" Mrs. Kim continued. She gave a glare at the both of them before continuing her teaching.

*************************
Yuju POV 
Eunbi was telling me about her fight with her brother. We talked and talked because the lesson were getting boring. But then...

"CHOI YUNA AND JUNG EUNBI!" , ! Please don't tell me I'm gonna get -

"DETENTION FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!"
Yelled Mrs. Kim.

I looked at Eunha and saw that she was giving me a sorry look. "Mianhae." She whispered before looking infront.

I sighed knowing that I'm going to be late for my part time job.

*************************
The bell had rang and everyone started to walk out from the classroom to go to the music room. Yuju took her music notes before walking out with Eunha.

After reaching the music classroom, everyone started to rehearse while waiting for the teacher to come in.

"Attention class!" Everyone stopped on what they're doing and looked infront. "Hello! I am Moon Taeil. But you can call me Taeil or sunbae since I'm older than you all. Okay starting today, I will be your music teacher since your music teacher is on a maternity leave."

Everyone clapped for him after he had introduced himself. 

"Now. Infront of me have a box and inside this box have a coloured ball. Everyone in this class, please walked infront and take one ball."

Everyone walked infront rushing through the crowd to take the ball. Jungkook being himself waited for everyone to sit down before taking the ball. 

"Okay! Everyone have their own ball?" Everyone shouted with a yes and Taeil continued.

"If you have a red coloured ball go and find someone who has the same coloured as you. Same goes to the other colour. Now I give you 5 minutes to find your partner."

Yuju who was holding a white coloured ball looked at Eunha who was holding a green coloured ball. They sighed and quickly find their partner.

Yuju was walking around when she saw someone holding a white ball. She was about to run to that person and hit their back and told them that she was their partner. But stopped at her tracks when she realised that it was no other than Jungkook. She gulped her sliver and slowly walked towards him.

Jungkook on the other hand saw Yuju walking towards him. He saw that she was holding a white coloured ball on her hand. He then find himself smirked. When Yuju was infront of him, he greeted her and took a chair that was behind him and put it at his side. He politely asked her to sit beside her before sitting down at his seat.

After 5 minutes had finished, Taeil asked them to find a song and sing together infront of the class. Yuju looked at Jungkook and when Jungkook looked at her, she quickly looked away.

"How about you choose?" Jungkook asked her and Yuju quickly looked at him. Their eyes locked with each other for about a few seconds. But was stopped by Yuju who averted her eyes quickly. 

"S-sure. How about we t-try Voice from S-sweden Laundry?" Jungkook nodded in agreement and started to sing.

After a few minutes of practicing, it was their turn to sing infront. They looked at each other eyes and started singing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(Yuju)
moksoriman deureodo nunmuri nal geot gata
ajigeun naega da beotyeonael himi eobseo
michyeobeoril geot gata byeonhaeganeun neol
boneunge meoreojyeo ganeun ne
mameul gamdanghaneunge 

(Jungkook)
chagapge doraseodo
ibyeorui mareul haedo aljanha
butjapjido mot hal nareul seounhan
tirado naemyeon ne mami deo
himdeulkkabwa mal hanmadijocha
geonneneun geotdo geobina

(Yuju)
ajigeun geu mal haji marajwo
naege jogeumman siganeul jwo
hamkke georeowatdeon sigandeuri nal
hechiji anke dowajwo 
geureon
nunbicheuro bojima neol jamneun
songildo pihajima uri yaksokhaetdeon
sigan nohabeorijima 

(Jungkook)
imi oraedoen
mameul malhaeya haesseonneunde
nunmure jamgil neol neomuna jal araseo
honja namgyeojil ne mameul
jikyeobol suga eobseoseo meolli
doraon nae mameul ihaehaejwo

(Yuju) (Jungkook)
ajigeun geu mal haji marajwo (haji anhado)
naege jogeumman siganeul jwo (algo itjanha)
hamkke georeowatdeon sigandeuri nal
hechiji anke dowajwo geureon nunbicheuro bojima (mianhan mame)
neol jamneun songildo pihajima

(Both)
uri yaksokhaetdeon sigan

(Yuju)
nohabeorijima gyeolguk uriui 

(Both)
siganeun
kkeutnagetjiman doedollil su eopgetjiman
geuraedo areumdapge gieokhalge

(Yuju)
ajigeun geu mal haji marajwo
naege jogeumman siganeul jwo
hamkke georeowatdeon sigandeuri nal
hechiji anke dowajwo geureon
nunbicheuro bojima neol jamneun
songildo pihajima uri yaksokhaetdeon
sigan nohabeorijima 

(Jungkook)
moksoriman
deureodo nunmuri nal geot gata
mianhae 

(Both)
neol noheul jasini eobseo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After they had finished, everyone gave them an applause.

"Beautiful! I love both of your voice~ Thank you very much you may take a seat now. Everyone give them another applause 👏 "

Yuju and Jungkook bowed to everyone before going back to their seat. "B-beautiful" Yuju said in her lower voice but Jungkook could heard her.

"What?" 

"Oh, nothing!" Biting her lips before looking infront.

Jungkook chuckled and move his head near Yuju's ear and whispered,"You too!" Before looking infront. Yuju looked at him with surprise and gave him a slight smile before looking back infront to focus their other classmates singing.

 

 

A/N : Hi guys! i really hope you guys like it. Do comment and vote :)