You live here?!

Living Under The Same Roof

Yuju and Eunha were cleaning their classroom after school had finished. Yuju could not stopped looking at the clock infront of the classroom while arranging the tables and chairs.

It's been an hour and their detention had finally finished. Yuju quickly took her bag and told Eunha that she was late for her job so she needed to go first, leaving Eunha there alone. Eunha sighed and went to her place to take her bag and closed the door.

Yuju POV 
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.

After I had finished cleaning, I quickly took my bag and told Eunha that I had to go. I felt sorry for leaving her alone but I was late for my work.

I ran towards my workplace hoping that the manager would understand me. When I arrived there, I saw my manager looking at me with anger and told me to meet him at the staff room. I sighed and dragged myself towards the staff room while bowing to my co-workers.

"Why are you late?" Asked my manager while crossing his arms. I looked down and started to play with my fingers. He cleared his throat waiting for my answer. I took a big breathe and told him that I had a detention for an hour.

He flicked my forehead and told me that it was my last warning or else I was done. I bowed to him and waited for him to go out so that I could get changed. 

***********************************
Eunha was walking back home while letting a big sigh knowing that it was her fault that Yuju was late for her work. She was about to wear her earphones when someone tapped her shoulder.

She let out a small scream and quickly looked behind. She was surprised to see the person who tapped her

"J-jimin s-sunbae" it was her crush.

**********************************
Jungkook was finishing up his work before going to the staff room to change his clothes to go back home.

"Goodbye everyone!" He bowed to his co-workers before stepping out of the restaurant. He was walking home when he saw someone familiar at the cafè nearby. She looks like Yuju.

He wanted to stop by but shrugged off because he felt so tired and that he wanted to just go back home. After arriving home, he saw a boy and a girl greeting him at the living room. He saw Jun hyung walking out from the kitchen with a beer at his hand. Jungkook went to him and asked him about the new people at the living room.

"Ah, they're the newcomers. They'll be staying with us too. Come!" Putting his arms on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook nodded before walking towards the living room with Kang Jun.

It was already 11pm and Jungkook wanted to go to his bedroom and just sleep but he could not just leave the "party" of the newcomers like that. He was also getting irritated beacuse the girl kept coming to him. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" He looked at Jun hyung who shouted his name and went to him.

"Could you go to the convenience store and buy food and drinks?" While taking out some money from his wallet. Jungkook wanted to reject but Jun had already gave Jungkook the money before walking away. He sighed and walked out.

***********************************
Yuju POV 
Finally it was already 10.45pm. She changed her clothes before bidding farewell to her co-workers and went out.

I must arrive home at 11 so I have time to do my homework. I started walking while listening to some music. I almost arrived home when my stomach started to growl. Food- I wanted to go home but I had a feeling that there would be no food since I had used all the ingredients there to make sandwiches for me and my housemates this morning. And then, I chose to go to the convenience store and eat ramen before going home.

I was walking towards the convenience store when I saw someone familiar. Isn't that Jungkook?

"Jungkook-ah!" I shouted hoping that it would be him or else I would be in embarrassment. The guy turned around and I was right. It was Jungkook. I walked towards him and gave him a slight wave. Thank God he waved back. We went inside the convenience store together. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked me while going to the snack section. 

"I felt hungry so I thought I could buy some noodles before going home." I replied.

I went to the noodles section and took the chicken flavoured cup. I turned to my side and was surprised to see Jungkook beside me. "Can I join you? I'm kind of  hungry too." he asked me while choosing his noodle cup. I didn't know what to reply so I stayed quiet while looking at his side view. But was taken back when he turned to look at me. "S-sure!" I replied. Did I just said that? Shoot Choi Yuna!

He smiled at me and took his noodle cup putting at the counter to pay. I followed him and paid mine too. 

After having a cup of ramen together, we found ourselves starting to feel comfortable with each other. 

***********************************
They talked and talked without realising how much time had passed. Jungkook looked at his watch and was surprised to see that it was already 12 midnight.

Jungkook offered Yuju an accompany back home but she rejected saying that she was going to be fine on her own. They then went inside to throw the rubbish away. Jungkook told her that he needed to buy food and drinks for his housemates so he asked her to go first. They then waved each other goodbye.

After paying for the things, Jungkook went out of the convenience store. He was walking when he saw Yuju infront of him. He ran towards her and tapped her shoulder. Yuju turned around in surprise and let out a sigh relief that it was Jungkook. 

He told her that they were going the same way so he thought that it's best if he accompanied her home. Yuju found herself accepting it.

"Where do you live anyway?" Jungkook being a curious guy asked her.

"Just somewhere here nearby." she replied while looking around. 

"Oh! I live here too. We can go to school together then from now on." looking at Yuju with his big eyes while showing his bunny teeth.

Yuju quickly looked at him and told him that they can't, saying that it's because he is popular and so on and the disadvantages of them going to school together. 

Finally Yuju saw the boarding house. She stopped infront of it and said, "We're here! Now, thank you for accompany me back home and - " but was cut off by Jungkook. 

"You live here?!" He looked at Yuju and his eyes grew bigger.