Eating together

Living Under The Same Roof

"You live here?!"

***********************************

When they entered the house, they saw that Kang Jun had already collapsed at the living room. "Yah! Help me close the door." Jungkook shouted but low enough so that it didn't wake the others.

Yuju held the door for Jungkook while he got in and she slowly closed the door. She followed him into the kitchen to help him put away the groceries that he had bought. After putting everything into their own places, Yuju excused herself.

Seeing that she had already gone upstairs, Jungkook let out a big breath while holding his heart. "Gosh! That was so awkward." 

He closed the lights and went to his bedroom.

 

Next Day (Friday)

Yuju slowly woke up from her sleep and started rubbing her eyes while looking at her clock. Should I make some breakfast for them? She walked out from her room and went to the bathroom to wash up. 

 

After washing up and changing to her school uniform, she went to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator to look for food. Oh! There's some bean sprouts. Should I make a soup with it? She thought out loud without realising.

 

"Yeah sure! As long as it will taste good." Yuju turned around and saw Jungkook with his uniform walking towards her while drying his hair with a towel.

 

How long do I have to bear with this?  Yuju shooked her head and put the bean sprouts at the dining table. "Jungkook-ah. Can you help me with this?" While pointing at the bean sprouts.

 

"I don't want ~" Jungkook shaked his head cutely at her. Yuju looked at  him in disbelief and angrily sat down infront of him while lowly cursing him out. Jungkook then found himself chucking at Yuju's action. Slowly, he kindly helped her cooked the food.

 

"Oh! What are you both doing here?" Kang Jun entered the kitchen while crossing his arms on his chest.

 

"Hyung. Good Morning!" Jungkook bowed to him before continuing helping Yuju.

 

"Hello. I made some hangover soup. You need it right?" Yuju told Jun while putting the bowl of soup at the table. Jun thanked her before sitting at his seat. After awhile, a girl and a boy came in the kitchen. 

 

Both of them greeted the others and introduced themselves since they're the newcomers. The newcomers sat on their seat while waiting for Yuju and Jungkook to serve them their food. Jaehyun who was observing them spoke up, "You both look like a couple." Kang Jun laughed and gave a high five at Jaehyun before laughing together. Yuju didn't know why but she started to blush. Jungkook and Yuju was denying every single thing when someone suddenly said, "No, you guys aren't. You guys don't look like a couple at all!" 

 

Everyone stay silence afterwards making that person who is Haeryung felt embarrassed. 

 

Once everything settled, everyone started eating the soup.

 

"This is delicious! Good Job, Yuna-shi." Jun said while showing  his tumbs up.

 

Yuju bowed her head and thanked him for his compliment. Time has passed and Yuju looked at her watch. "I'll be going first then." Putting her bowl at the sink and was about to wash the bowl when a guy named Jaehyun told her that he will do the dishes. Yuju thanked him before bidding farewell to the others.

 

After Yuju had already went out, Jungkook stood up from his seat and told them that he too should go. He bid them and quickly went out. After he had went out, he started looking for Yuju. He then saw her not that far from him and quickly chased her.

 

"Choi Yuna!" He shouted making the other turned around. "What are you doing here?" Yuju asked. "Going to school with you. Duh~" Jungkook replied while putting his arm on her shoulder. Yuju took off his arm from her shoulder and stopped walking. "No! You can't. You're popular and there will be lots of disadvantages you know. And I don't want that." Yuju looked at him for a sec before walking again.

 

Jungkook told her that he doesn't care about it. And continued following her. "We can't!" Yuju told him and tried to run from him. But Jungkook caught her up. She then started to feel annoyed and quickly stopped her tracks before turning around to face Jungkook.

 

"Jungkook-ah...I really don't want to go to school with you. It will be really awkward for me. And... You. Since you still don't understand me, I'm sorry but to do this to you." Yuju took a big breath before stepping on his foot really hard and run away as fast as possible. While she ran away, she looked behind seeing Jungkook holding his foot while showing his cramp face. She felt guilty so she shouted that she was sorry.

 

On the other side.

"CHOI YUNAA!!!" Jungkook shouted when his foot had been stepped by her foot really hard.

 

Jungkook saw that everyone around him looked at him weirdly so he quickly stood still before slowly walking towards the school.

 

**********************************

The bell had rang and everyone started to run to their seat. Yuju was talking with Eunha when suddenly Eunha looked infront not listening to her but instead nudged on her arms. "Yuju-ah. Why is Jungkook looking us? I mean... You." 

 

When Yuju heard his name, she quickly looked infront seeing the called name was looking at her. Or should she said, giving her a death glare. "H-how should I-I know." before changing the topic.

 

***********************************

When will this end? Jungkook thought while putting his head in the table since he felt really bored. 

 

'Ring~' the bell finally rang and everyone quickly rushed out from the classroom to eat. Jungkook went out to see Taehyung and Jimin waiting for him at the hallway. 

 

{At the other side}

"Ya~ We don't have a place to sit at." ShinB whined while holding her tray of food. Umji being an innocent girl told the other if they could eat at the field instead.

 

ShinB gave her a death glare and started to look for some seat when she stopped as he saw the BTS group. She know that they were popular so their seat will always be there for them and that there were some empty seat there since it was big.

 

"Umji-ah. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Asking the other while wiggling her eyebrows. Umji looked at ShinB giving a curious look when she started to understand the other.

 

"We should wait for the others first." Umji told her and started looking for her unnies.

 

*********************************

Jungkook and the other two had already arrived at the cafeteria. They saw their hyungs and went towards them. After they all had taken their food, they sat back to their seat and started to chat with each other. They were laughing about Jin's lame joke when they stopped as there were a group of girls standing infront of them. 

 

"Oh! Yewon-ah, why are you here? With your friends." Rapmon asked his sister with a curious look. Same goes to the others.

 

A/N : So just wanna tell you that Rapmon and Umji are siblings.

 

"O-oppa. Can we sit with you guys? There are no seats for us. So we thought if we could sit with you guys. If we couldn't, it's -" Umji wanted to continue but was cut off by Jungkook.

 

"Sure. Sure. They are so many seats available here. You guys can seat anywhere you want." 

 

{Flashback}

Umji saw the other four entering the cafeteria so she quickly went to them. She told about the situation and that she wanted to ask her brother if they could sit with them. When Yuju and Eunha heard about it. They quickly disagreed with it. Saying that it would be awkward and all. 

 

Everyone know the reason why Eunha didn't agreed with it but for Yuju, no one knows. After some arguments here and there, they finally agreed to it. Eunha looked at Yuju with a worried look since she couldn't believe that if the BTS members agreed, she would be sitting with her crush. Yuju gave Eunha a small smile before patting her back.

 

I don't want to sit with that guy. Yuju said in her thoughts everytime she took a step towards them. When they reached there, Yuju made an eye contact with him. While Eunmin too made an eye contact with each other. Eunmin were giving each other a soft eye contact while Jungkook was giving a glare at Yuju. 

 

A/N : Eunmin = Jimin & Eunha

 

When Umji told them if they could eat together and the reason why, Jungkook had an idea popped out from his head making him to agree with them eating together.

 

His hyungs asked him why he agreed to it and he told them that the more the merrier while giving a slight smirk at Yuju who was sitting infront of him.

 

*********************************

As they were eating their lunch, Taehyung suddenly spoke up to break the awkward atmosphere around them. "Ayee~ It looks like there's a love birds having a small date at that right corner." while wiggling his eyebrows towards Eunmin. 

 

Eunha and Jimin were shocked hearing what Taehyung had said making the both of them shouted that they weren't at the same time. Everyone started to tease the both of them making them started to blush even more.

 

Jungkook at the other side continued eating his food when he suddenly said, "Jiminie hyung, his face having a girl? Aye~ No way."

 

Everyone laughed at Jungkook's words. Jimin's started to become more redder and shouted to Jungkook that atleast he understand girls not like him.

 

Jungkook replied,"Atleast I'm not a playboy." Jimin was disbelief at what he had heard from Jungkook.

 

"Yah! I only have lots of fangirl not that I date them. Atleast I care for the someone I like." Jimin said while taking a small glance at Eunha. "You... I don't think you like girls at all. I also don't think that you even know or care if there's a girl staying with you in your boarding house." He continued.

 

"Yah! I know the person who lives with me okay. She's Yu-" and quickly stopped when he realised what he had said.

 

Yuju who was eating peacefully stopped eating and looked at Jungkook with her wide eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Guys. I'm sorry for the late update. I really hope you like it. Sorry if I've disappointed you in any way. Sorry if there are lots of mistakes. Love u guys very much ~ 💕

Thank you for reading this book. I hope you enjoy it. If you have any good ideas or any questions, feel free to ask me. 사랑해 😍