Moving In

Living Under The Same Roof

Jungkook helped his brother unload his things from the car's trunk.

"Take care my dongsaeng!" Jungkook's brother said while patting his shoulder. "You too, hyung! Make sure to take care of dad well while I'm gone." 

His brother said his last farewell before entering his car. Jungkook smiled and waved at his brother. He looked at the house and went inside using the key that the landlord had gave him yesterday. As he entered the house, he was surprised to see furniture had been placed nicely. He put his luggage down and walked around the house.

After he had finished looking around, he went upstairs to choose his bedroom. He was happy that he came first because he know that the house he will be staying at, is a boarding house. He carry his luggage and looked at each of every room. He found the middle room was the best. He was about to enter the room when he heard someone yelled.
"I'm taking that room!" He looked around and saw a guy with a tracksuit, crossing his arm while leaning on the wall. 

Jungkook looked at the guy weirdly and was about to say something but was cut off by that weird guy. "That room is mine. I've already picked that room before you. That is my bag." While pointing at the room near its bed. He was stunned. After a few seconds, he nodded his head before going to the other room. He was having difficulties in choosing his room but at last he chose the end room to his right and went inside.

After packing his things, he went down to go out to buy dinner as it was already 6 in the evening.

*************************
"You should take a day off, Yuju. Btw, you're moving today right?" Eunha said as she drank her coffee. Yuju nodded at her. Yuju, also known as Yuna was doing her part time job as usual. She would only take a day off when she was horribly sick but other than that, she would never take a day off. They both stopped their conversation when they heard the bell rang, knowing that someone had entered the cafe. "Good evening!" She greeted the customer and rushed towards the counter to take their orders. 

After her shift had finished, she went to the staff room and changed her clothes. She took her luggage that she had brought from home and went out. 15 minutes by walking, she had reached her destination. She took the key out from her pocket and unlocked the main door. She was greeted by a guy with a tracksuit holding a can of beer. She greeted back and introduced herself. The guy stood up and introduced himself back and told her to choose her room. She quickly went up to choose her room. She finally chose the end room to her left since the other end had been taken by someone.

After unpacking her things, she started to feel sleepy. She looked at her watch and was surprised that it was nearly midnight. She quickly went to her closet and took her pyjamas before going to the bathroom. After taking a shower, she went back to her room and lie down on her bed. Slowly, she began to fall asleep.

*************************
Jungkook waved at his friends for the last time before walking away. He looked at his watch and hurried back home. When he had reached home, he greeted the tracksuit guy and quickly went up to his room. He opened his closet and took his pyjamas. He went out to the nearest bathroom but there was someone inside. So he walked downstairs to use the other one. After taking his shower, he went upstairs to his room and drifted off to sleep.

 

A/N :Sorry if there is any mistakes. And thank you for reading my story. I hope you all enjoy it :)