prologue

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It All Started with a Small (Big) Crush (Her Prologue)

 

It all started when he saw her group backstage in a music show. At first, he didn't know who they were, so politely he just quickly bowed and continued walking ahead. A loud shout caught his attention, causing him to stop and look at the commotion. He thought it was something serious until he realised the four girls that he just walked pass by were just playing and laughing with each other as they formed a small circle in the middle of the corridor. For some reason, he couldn't stop staring at her, but he snapped shortly and dismissed the thought that she was so pretty.

He should really be used to it. In the industry he's in, he has seen so many beautiful faces already. But she caught his attention. It must be her deep dimple, or just because her screechy laughter stood out amongst the group. Either way, she was beautiful.

After that day, he started paying atttention to her more. He would always want to get his make-up done first so he could watch her group's performance. His eyes would just naturally follow her. There he realised that not only her face and her laughter were beautiful, her voice was angelic too, like honey to his ears.

Days have passed and secretly his admiration for her grew even more. Day by day he would find out something about her that he couldn't help but to just adore. Inevitably s were starting to notice it. They would question him if he likes her, and it just dawned on him that maybe, maybe he does.

“I like their songs. I like her voice and everyone thinks she's pretty. It's just a little crush.” He just shrugged it off.

Little did he know that maybe, everyone had an idea already and they were just laughing at him as he turned beet root, staring as he tried to minimise his ever-growing infatuation towards her.

In an interview they did the same day, they were asked to describe their ideal type. As he was talking about his, a clear picture of her appeared in his head. He tried to be as discreet as possible. He almost blurted out 'she should have a cute single dimple, and a contagious laughter' – good thing his self-control has been enhanced while working as an idol.

Weeks have passed and his group became much busier. They're doing concerts after concerts that everyone didn't have time for themselves anymore. He especially missed her. She used to see her a lot in music shows that his heart then felt so deprived of woderful feelings only she could cause.

It was a very exhausting day. They have just finished all their schedules for the whole day and were currently resting at their rooms. He was about to take a rest when he got a message from his manager.

'Inkigayo MC-ing tomorrow. Wake up early. You'll be with 2 members of Mamamoo so try learning a bit of their

new song, in case they ask you. That's all. Good night, you've worked hard today.'

He was smiling from ear to ear while reading the monotonous message. If only God would grant him one more wish. Please let one of them be her.

He went to sleep, hopeful, with a huge grin on his face.

It's the D-day. He was being particularly demanding with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter