fin

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

People often seem to think that being an idol is the golden ticket to living a sweet and problem-free life. Kim Taehyung thought the same thing. Until reality quickly brought him back down to Earth and snapped him out of his naive daze. Being an idol means sacrificing your privacy and putting the satisfaction of other people before your own happiness. There are times when he feels as if his patience has ran out and he feels too weak to endure the pressure weighing him down.

That was before he met someone who made him realise the importance of his own happiness; of following his heart. And so he did, and he couldn't be any happier.

“How was your day?”

Taehyung smiled as he watched fondly of the girl in his phone screen. “Tiring, but hearing your voice makes me feel as if I just took a long, relaxing shower.”

The girl facepalmed, slightly blushing. “Ah, I told you don't talk with Byul unnie too much. Save yourself from the grease.”

“The grease? It's quite cold so three the grease?”

The girl made a disgusted face and the call suddenly ended.

Taehyung laughed at his own lame joke. He tapped the green video call button again, and a sour expression greeted him. He grinned, cute. “I'm sorry. That was lame.”

“Good you know.” Finally, the frown was gone in Taehyung's relief.

“How are you? You were quite ill earlier.” Taehyung's face expression softened. Seeing the girl who always brightens up the world with her smile tired and in pain makes his stomach churn and his heart to tighten; especially that girl means everything to him.

As usual, the girl smiled. Taehyung cannot be fooled though. “I'm fine. What you did earlier...” The girl sighed, almost apologetically. “I appr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter