not a new chapter, but merry xmas!

it's the little things

Hi everyone. It's been months since the last update but I hope you're doing well! Sorry for the lack of new chapters ;; I still ship Seulmin + bangvelvet but I hadn't gotten the urge to write.

BTS got to stand next to RV today and that was enough for me honestly! Ahaha. I don't expect much but my fingers and toes are crossed for many, many more moments. Seulgi's bangs and hair styling today was on point. And did you see her smile? She seemed so happy while performing.

I finally watched Kill Me Heal Me this week--it's so good! Sadly I'm two years late, and my friends don't watch Kdrama so I have no one else to share this with. I happened to see a Jungri edit and it dawned on me thattheir facial structures slightly resemble the actors (Ji Sung/Hwang Jung Eum) and, actually, I could see them fitting into the lead roles personality wise. This will never happen but it's fun to imagine 8) I'm going to watch Secret next since the leads are the same and I've really grown to love Ji Sung.

And, my impulse to watch that drama (or any drama, really) was partially to cope with the news of Jonghyun's passing. I'm still shaken, but  certain that he is in a better place now and no longer suffering.

 

 

Anyway, I should wrap this up. Merry Christmas and happy holidays! ❤️