signature pose

it's the little things

"You like that pose a lot, don't you?" Jimin asks. They're FaceTiming each other on their beds late one night, their respective roommates conveniently elsewhere.

"Which one?" she responds, pulling the covers up to keep warm. She was about to sleep, but oh well. It can wait.

"The one you always do. Your signature pose?" He whips out his free hand and puts it to his chin, making a sharp and upright V shape.

It takes her a moment to recognize what he's doing, earning a pout from him for her slow response, but she finally sees it. "Oh! That one?" She grins. "The cameras catch me by surprise, so I kind of just resort to it out of habit."

"It's cute though. But why'd you take so long to recognize it? Am I doing it wrong?"

"No, no--well yes..." she trails off, averting her gaze before turning back to the camera a second later, eyes beaming. "Want to learn how I do it?"

His expression reverts to one of his charming smiles. "Alright then, teach me."

She passes the phone to her right hand and takes out her left. "Well first, you take your hand and make the EXO-L shape." She'd seen him getting friendly with her sunbaes a few weeks back and thought it'd be fun to catch him off guard by promoting them.

"EXO? But I'm not really a fan--"

"Oh, just do it. I'll put in a few words for you with Chanyeol-sunbaenim."

He shyly laughs and obeys. "Deal. What's next?"

"Angle your hand a little less. Like this..."

He mirrors her gestures and they go back and forth before coming to an agreement. Once it's settled, she gives him a look of satisfaction.

"There, that's perfect. Now remember, it's at that angle," she says, letting out a cute yawn, and he realizes it's about time to let her get some sleep.

"Of course I will. I'll make you proud and show it off, so keep an eye out over the next few days, okay? Good night for now~"

"Okay, I'll keep my word too. Night~"

________

...

 

 

 


Thank you for the sweet comments and subs ;-; I wrote up one or two things but they were a little unintentionally depressing even with a happy ending so I'll just stick to the cuter ones rn ^o^

For those that are missing out on the real life details, Chanyeol praised Jimin somewhere at the end of December, probably during the Gayo Daejuns. And they held hands and had moments during ISAC a couple days ago (when will SeulMin omg) so there you go.

The pose is suuuper common, except that it and Seulgi go way back (like during predebut times). Jin and V did the same one during ISAC except theirs was a straight up checkmark/V shape, while SeulMin had theirs ~ * on point * ~ so that's how I came up with this.

Anyway that's it!! We're so blessed wth I tried looking for some other ships from my fav groups and I noticed other ships don't have nearly as many moments?? Or moments at all. But we should always be prepared for the dry spell and months of nothing, so let's hope for some interaction at SMA.