little things

it's the little things

It's the little things that made him so enamored with Seulgi. While they shared a lot of similar quirks, his favorite of hers was particularly unique. He noticed it early on, prior to actually getting to know her, how she'd sing along to just about anything with the happiest expression on her face. Jimin found it amusing, and naturally, his eyes would always find her during Red Velvet's performances.

Sometimes when her group is performing, she'd mouth along to the parts that weren't hers. There was a time he caught her so engaged in the song, she mistakenly began to sing Wendy's part before catching herself. He couldn't help but laugh then--it was one of the moments that made him fall for her just a bit more.

During the annual award shows, he'd catch her on camera mouthing the lyrics to the current performers, enjoying herself. The two groups often had the chance to be seated next to each other: sometimes his would be seated behind, sometimes in front. And occasionally, close enough to hear her sweet voice singing along.

It's a habit she's never quite gotten over, to which he is entirely thankful for. Sometimes she comes home early enough to cook dinner, and he'd return just in time to catch her in the kitchen, humming to one of their songs as she prepares their meal for the night.

 

 


Seulgi's so cute I swear :) She does this a lot. There's a fancam out there where she enjoys it so much she actually does begin to sing her member's part, but I can't remember which. My favorite is probably in Weekly Idol Random Play, you can hear her voice if you listen closely. Another cute one: x