End

Crush

Momo truly love that smile but for now she wants to swipe it off because it's making her more nervous and embarassed. Momo's sitting across Nayeon with her full smiles. "I am taking back what I said" Nayeon spoke first. Momo tensed up, what does she mean, is she taking back her "I love you too" but before Momo could overthink more Nayeon's words she added "It was the cutest thing ever so you don't have to redo it." pursing her lips as she is controlling her smiles to reach ear to ear. Momo sighed out of relief as it was not as what she was thinking, but she still can't speak a word when she had practiced the moment Nayeon left her apartment up to her way here, And she's looking everywhere except Nayeon's eyes. "Momoring?" Nayeon call out knocking at the table that surprised Momo a bit, "I...I am so-" "For what? Didn't you mean what you said last night? Just say if you want me or if you dont. If you want me to stay or not so I could work on returning to America and staying for good" Nayeon's mood swiftly became serious. "CRAP! Damn it Momo, speak you moron or you'll lose her"  Momo took a deep breath and close her eyes tight, "No-everything-I-said-last-night-I-mean-it.I-have-a-feelings-for-you.It's-true-how-you-make-my-heart-beats-abnormally. I LOVE YOU" Momo's rapping again. Nayeon open  to reply but Momo suddenly stand up from her seat and walk closer looking at her eyes with pure sincerity, "So now I am asking you if you want to be my girlfriend?" getting a small box from her knee-length knee length cardigan sweater. 

Nayeon blinked more than she breathed for a minute, she was too shocked, well she just want to confirm Momo's feelings but Momo is now asking her to be her girlfriend. But why making it to take long when she is so sure about her feelings, why play hard-to-get if after saying YES they could be cluddling non-stop, why bother wasting time when they could already be doing THOSE things after. Nayeon stand up, now eye to eye level with Momo, "Of course" beaming a smile. Momo could hardly contain her joy as she started dancing weird moves making Nayeon giggle. "Stop it, they might think you're crazy" Nayeon whispered getting a hold of Momo, "Let them, I am really crazy... crazy for you." Momo then stopped and pull Nayeon's body into hers, Nayeon's still blushing. "Ooohhh, That's fast tho." Nayeon said, "Fast what?" Momo asked now swinging their body to the rythm of the violin playing inside the restaurant. "From I-can't-even-make-a-sound to being a smooth cheezy speaker real quick." Nayeon slightly laughing, "Hmmm... Let's eat babe." Momo avoiding it, returning to her seat. "Babe? No, let's break up!" Nayeon said with her arms crossed. "Why? what's wrong with Babe?",  Nayeon gave a 'yuck' expression "No, never, it's so cringy for me" still not sitting. "Then what do you want then?", Nayeon looked intently on the floor as if she's searching for her answer there, "Anything except babe please." Nayeon pleaded. Momo's chuckling seeing Nayeon whining about it, she too actaully dislikes it too but she thought Nayeon will like it so she said it.

"Fine my sweetest cupcake."

"Thank you, my dear pumpkin"

"Always welcome, Loveliest doll"

"Okay, stop" Nayeon raising hands in the air, both laughing  

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hahahaha They're official now ... 

Sorry to end it like this. Maybe I'll try to write another fanfic, of course MONAYEON...