Confession

Crush

Nayeon's still staring at Momo, hurting that this girl can't be hers. But was interrupted when Momo suddenly sit up with eyes closed , so quick Nayeon almost fell from the side of the bed out of  shock. "Date? tsssshhhh. Go on then deeyt ol you want, I don't keyr. I will deyt chu." Momo blubbering while pointing at no one in particular then lay back again and curl up into a ball, "I can't, dun deeyt anyone but meeh," now Momo was sobbing. Nayeon then realized the reason why she came here, "Right, I must ask her" she thought and also some say that a drunk person is honest so even if it might be hard she'll still ask Momo in this state. Nayeon tickled the left side of  Momo's stomach making Momo straighten her body and shift on that direction. Nayeon continue throwing tickles at Momo, which made the latter opening her eyes but with much struggle, "Eeyy remme ishreeep!" Momo demanded with a pout, Nayeon's smiling so hard her face might rip out. "Uuuhhhh, what arr yu? An enjer? Did I drenk chu much I'm gonna DIE?" Momo shouted frightenedly. Nayeon was dying inside 'cause of Momo cute silliness, "No, Momoring I'm Na-" she didn't finished her sentence when a bulb lit up inside her head. "Yes, yes! I am an angel, Yes you had drank too much, but I won't take you if  you tell me why did you drink." Momo blinked considering the "angle's" condition, she blew her bangs then started her talk. "Because sssheeee deyted shamone and eyt washn't meh" Momo said with flickering of  her arms, "She get ma hert sho she shhoud be reshponshiber!" she continued, she's shaking her legs out of irritation and grunted. Nayeon was thinking if it was her Momo's talking about but she doesn't want to assume things, it can be another girl making her feel annoyed. "Who is she Momoring?" Nayeon asked after Momo's explanation, "Uhhh...." Momo smiled sheepishly pointing at Nayeon "I knuu et, sshe'sh an enjer chu!" then she giggled and shaking her hands like whenever she feel excited about something. "WHO?!" Nayeon asked impatiently wanting to know who she was "Sshe rooks rayk yu." another giggle from Momo while Nayeon had a grave expression but softened a little 'cause of looking at Momo's pouting lips after her last word "calm down, don't" Nayeon said to herself.. "Irmm Neyen" Momo said so low Nayeon didn't pick that up. "What is it?" Nayeon asked once again terribly concious, "IM NAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEON" Momo answered with a long, loud shout. "She makes me feel flying, so high I can touch the sky, she can affect my emotion so much! I don't know how can she do it but she has a special access in my heart making it beats fast, faster than Usain Bolt runnin'!" Momo amazingly rapped out loud her words without the rubbish sound of her drunkenness. While Nayeon felt like she hit the jackpot of lottery, or this was much better. Hearing the one you desire and love so much feels the same way as you do, it is indeed much better. Momo was now silent, head tilt at the side her shoulder slouching, blinking tiredly, sitting lifelessly "but she didn't like me back." Momo said sadly. Nayeon put the tip of her finger on Momo's chin making the latter look at her, "She very much likes you back." the Angel giving Momo a reassuring look, "How did ya knu" It's back, Nayeon was inching the gap between their faces but Momo looked away. Then gave Nayeon a scornful look which made Nayeon to wrinkle her forehead. "Didn't I terr yu I hab shamone I rayk? Enjer can be a ishnake chu?!" Momo said squirming to the far side of the bed. Nayeon's pride was hurt but she shouldn't be, Momo's too loyal to her that's what she thought. She stand up, "Fine fine fine, goodnight then Momoring, I won't take you now", she's waiting for a respond but Momo already let out a soft snore.
But before she fully walk out of  Momo's room she kissed Momo on the cheek, carefully not to wake her up! 

 

well she wouldn't be punished by it right, An angel stealing a kiss....



That was the night Nayeon had been waiting for eventhough she's not sure if it's possible to happen. But it is, it happened and she can't fully express what she is feeling, just IT IS THE BEST SHE HAVE EVER FELT IN HER WHOLE LIFE!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yep, just the drunk cofession for now >,,,,,< 

 

still have a lot of things to dooooo! I'm still like TT