Five

Crush

What happened yesterday never leave Momo's mind, and this night she's ready to make a move. She finally get the courage, the facebook post "Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait but it's more difficult to regret" that she read from Dahyun's account which was done purposely by yours truly Minatozaki Sana helped her gain the courage. It succeeded on knocking out some senses in Momo's full-of-doubts brain. 
So she showered and readied herself as she will ask Nayeon out, lowkeyly

"Have you eaten dinner already? wanna eat out, my treat!" she texted 
and after 9 minutes that felt like forever for Momo, Nayeon replied 

"I'm sorry, I have a date :/" that's what she received, if only Momo's phone wasn't bought just 2 months ago she probably have thrown it the moment she read Nayeon's text. She's fuming, she wants to break everything and anything that she sees.


On the other side
Nayeon lied, how could she be on a date when the only person she wants to date is Momo who she thinks will never have the same feeling towards her. So here where she really is, lying on her bed, she's happy for what text she had received but doesn't have the courage to face Momo right now on how she acted yesterday and reasoning that she's on a date was what came out to her mind first. She's staring at her text, reading it again and again, regreting it. "Why did you send that, argh stupid" she hollered in her room. She sits up straight, "well she doesn't care anyway" Nayeon muttered to herself with a heavy sigh.

 

It's already 9PM, Nayeon is watching 10 Things I Hate About You, It's her favourite Romantic movie. She keeps on laughing as she watch when her phone rings, she sees the caller ID 'Momoringmabell'

She don't know whether to answer or not, but her guts told her to click the green button, "Hel-"   "How dare you?! AND WHO IS HE AND WHERE'S THE TWO OF YOU" Nayeon is shocked by the sudden outburst of the caller, "Wh- what?" "Oh shi" *toot* *toot* that was the last thing she heard then the call was dropped. She's staring at her phone with wide eyes and mouth hung open,dumbfounded. She wanna know what it was about. She calls back, first one was denied, second as well, now the third up to 14th left unanswered. Nayeon is mad now, and she thinks she has the right to be. Letting this thing unknown won't let her sleep not even for a second so she get her up and go out wearing only her silly pyjamas, she doesn't care anymore she must now what's that call all about.

 

 

 

~

Nayeons's about to ring the bell when she sees the door is open, so she barged in ready to throw questions on Momo but when the reek of alcohol welcomed her, she automatically put both of her hands to cover her nose and mouth. Continue walking to the living room she sees Momo lying on the floor with scattered of alcohol bottles around her, 'Was she doing rituals' Nayeon thought. She quickly went to Momo's side and sway her body, "Momo, Momo wake up heeey," she said trying to wake her but Momo only shift her body to the side. Nayeon just gave up 'cause she knows it won't do since Momo is totally wasted. So she just starts cleaning, and after all the cleaning she take a deep breath first before trying to lift Momo up, she put  Momo's left arm on her shoulder while her right hand is holding her waist. With so much strunggle and swaying still she succesfully put Momo on her bed. Making sure she's in the center of her bed and she have her blanket. She took the opportunity to look at Momo's peaceful sleeping face, again. Admiring it, remembering and imprinting every detail of Momo's perfect facial feautures in the depth of her mind.

 


~
"AARRRRRRRRGHHHHH!" Momo groan as soon as she woke up 'cause her head aches so much. It's her apartment so even with her eyes closed since she's rubbing her head cause of the pain, she knows where to turn to the direction of her kitchen. When she opened her eyes she sees a smirking IM NAYEON. It made her jump a little, she squint her eyes and rub it again "Oh no Am I still drunk" she opened her eyes and she still seeing the smirking bunny, "Drink that for your hangover." Nayeon spoke pointing the glass of water with medicine across her on the table. "Crap, I can see and hear her now. I must've gone crazy, does the cashier put a drug on those alcohol?" Momo said to herself. "Hirai Momo, no you ain't on drugs I'm literally here" Nayeon said with a sweet tone. Momo come closer and poke Nayeon's cheeks, she gasps 'cause she's real, then she backed away. "Why... why are you here?" Momo asked nervously and confused, Nayeon ain't answering Momo but only giving a playful smile that Momo can't help but blush. "Hey, I am asking you wh-why are you here in my apartment?" Momo asked once again. "Your call bothered me so I came here, anyway you should always lock your door, that's dangerous." Nayeon talked. Momo feels embarrassed and can't look at Nayeon's eyes so her eyes wander on her apartment while scratching her nape, "Nevermind that, you can leave now, thank you" Momo demanded, more of like a command from her tone. Nayeon furrowed her brows. "I'm sorry", "You shouldn't be sorry to me, where's your 'DATE', must've been fun huh", Momo's jealousy is showing and Nayeon is controlling herself not to laugh, but she sees Momo's eyes getting watery and she turned away, before Momo could walk any further Nayeon said "I love you too". Momo stopped on her track, did she hear it right! She blinked many times. "Wh-what?!" Momo stuttered, her body is a shaking, are her ears so desperate to hear those words that she's hearing it with Nayeon's voice. Nayeon walked closer cupping Momo's face, "Tell me those words again so I can say my reply again if you wanna hear it." Nayeon answered with a wink. Momo still can't say anything, she's trying to compose on her mind what to say back and ask but nothing is coming out. Nayeon removed her hands away, "Is your invitation eating out still valid?" with her arm crossed and lips pursed, Momo nodded several times she looks like a fool but an adorable peach for Nayeon. "Fine then, later 7PM" Nayeon respond, and before continue having her way to the door she shouted "AND MIGHT AS WELL RE-DO YOUR CONFESSION MOMORING!", then she's gone ... Confession, confession?! Momo hit her head with both of her hands Oh e frick!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol sorry, I became a bit busy... school is TT so TT TTTTTTTTT so this is a bit rushed

I know I'm still failing but I'm gonna finish this ... will try to update as soon as possible again, next is how Momo 'drunkly' confessed LOL 

I need comments kkkkk