FOUR

Crush

NAYEON

Slowly opening my eyes, I feel a weight on my body. I slowly turn my head back and see Momo with her arm and leg wrapped around me, this is a very good morning I thought, I'm blushing early in the morning. I am slowly turning my body around to see her sleeping cute face, carefully not to wake her up. I can't stop smiling from what I am seeing, her eyes, nose, and that lips ... oh geeez I must control myself. She looks so peaceful while sleeping that I am utterly in awe. I want to stay for more minutes, or maybe hours just to watch her like this not to mention our position. I remember her saying she have work now, and to erase the awkwardness last night I should prepare her a breakfast, I hate to but I then carefully removed her embrace. Once I am already standing I look back at her again, I want to kiss her I swear but I should not... no, I have accepted already the fact that this girl I am slowly and deeply falling inlove with can only offer a friendship to me, nothing more and I'd rather to be with her with just a label 'friend' than to lose her by my side, I shouldn't risk it.

I proceed at her kitchen and check her fridge, woah it's full of foods. With all the ingredients there I think I can only cook the egg and bacon, I'm not even confident over the egg I can make, should I just order or cook for her. Oh well then if it I can just eat it and tried option B, give up and order. ~~~~
~
I'm already done, my egg looks like even a rat won't look at it, good Lord, at least please taste decent. I get a spoon and before trying I chanted a lil' prayer then tried it, Awwckk it tastes awful, I forgot to mention it's burnt so even a prayer won't save it (I'm like TT). I don't care if I can't cook but now I hate myself for it, I can't even properly cook an egg. It's stressing me what the heck, I let out a groan but then jerk out to hear someone, "What are you doing?" I look at her and trying to cover my damn egg, "N... nothing" I replied with a stutter. She's raising a brow and walking towards me in the table, she's now holding my hand preventing me from covering it. "An ...egg?" she asked smiling, "Yes a burnt-not-so-convincing-to-eat egg so I'm throwing it" I stand up to throw it but she put both of her hand on my shoulder and let me face her, "Nayeon~ahh, is that for me? If so I would be the one to decide if it should be eaten or thrown away" she said to me, how can she makes my heart beat faster with only doing that, her eyes looking straight at me saying those words. I can't utter a reply and let her get the plate in my hands, she sit in the table, look at me "Thank you for the food" she said with full smiles then proceed taking a bite. "You know, I appreciate that you don't want me to be offended but it's seriously okay, we should throw that" I assured her but then she shook her head half laughing. Now I totally hate it, "No, I also appreciate you cooking for me so I won't" she look at me with her eyes full of sincererity "also, I am not expecting a bunny to cook" I look at me, we both laugh, She can totally lift my mood up. I love her ... "Next time I'll be the one to cook" she said with confidence evident on her, I crossed my arms "Can you gaurantee that it will be far better than what I did?" I said to her, she scoffed "better? not even good", I was supprised and hit her arm "how dare you!" And she only chuckle while rubbing the part where I hit her. "Sana and I are planning to have a Jokbal restaurant, I'm a culinary graduate for your information so I'll be the one cooking while she's inc charge of managing. For now I am working in a Japanese restaurant of our other Japanese friend Mina, for experience haha", she explained while continue enduring what I cooked. "Wow, well then cook for me next time, let me judge it" she hummed, "I hope it will be a success" I added earning a thank you and a beautiful smile from her... for how many times I have said it to myself, I seriously love her.

 


MOMO 
I am readying to go to work, while Nayeon is sitting on the couch waiting for me to finish up. "Anyway, I haven't asked you about your work" I asked, "I'm taking a break from working, I am a kindergarten teacher btw" she replied, of course not totally shocking, she loves babies so much and I remember her telling me watching babies' videos is her stress reliever. I nodded, "Let's go" opening the door for her and then locked my apartment and we walked to where my car is.


~I started the engine, "Earlier, so you are just taking a vacation... you're not staying here in Korea?" I tried not to but I think I failed trying not to sound despairing. There's a few minutes a silence before she spoke "I'm still not sure, I might go back or just stay here, I've been away here anyway but I really don't know" I nodded and feel happy at the idea that she'll stay even if it's not certain. "Even if I go back to America, we could still be friends right?" she said right after, I want to tell her that I don't want us to stay as just 'friends', I want more, but first I don't know if she has interest towards girls and even if she does is it me and I'm not sure if she's staying ... I better not say it. "Of course, still friends" is what I said back, I glance at her waiting for the traffic signal to turn green, I saw her staring but quickly looked away when our eyes met. What's that about, did I say something wrong her eyes look sad, why it's getting awkward suddenly I asked myself. "Wanna see the restaurant where I work?" I talked because I can't take the silence that wasn't the same when I was eating her egg, that's comforting not this. She shook her head "Maybe next time, I have something to do today, drop me just here. Thank you very much for last night and earlier" is her reply with an unreadable expression, I want to protest, but I feel like once I did that tension will come, I don't know why it's just what I am feeling, there's something wrong and bullcrap 'cause I don't know that the hell is it. So I stopped the car and she stepped out, not saying goodbye nor looking back at me. What on earth happened I am so confused, I am staring at her slowly fading figure walking away.

 

~

Momo texted Sana about everything that happened today, she's now on her way to her apartment after her work. Her phone buzzed, but she decided to read it once she's ireach her apartment, she speeds up her car, She doesn't care anymore, many questions are running in her mind.
Momo let her body fall on the couch out of exhaustion, her body and mind are tired, she almost screw up her work from thinking what did happened,

"Suddenly, like that? I'm sorry I'm not quite close at her so I don't know how she is
  don't worry, I'll ask Wonpil "
    -SANANABANANA<3 (She keeps on changing her contact name)
      
"I don't know, it's killing me" Momo replied 

"OMO MOMO MOMO MOMOMO MOMOMOMOMO OM TELOLET OM" 1st
"I SHOUD'VE HAVE ASKED WONPIL LONG AGO ASKFG KDJFH AJKSL SJKd" 2nd
"MOMORING !!!" 3rd
"NAYEON" 4th
"IS" 5th
and the 6th Sana's message is "NOT STRAIGHT, ROLL IT MAN, WONPIL SAID IT, WHEN I ASKED HIM ABOUT NAYEON'S ATTITUDE"
"HE SAID SHE DOESN'T TALK NOR MAKE AN EXPRESSION WHEN SHE IS SAD OR MAD ABOUT SOMETHING" 7th
"MAYBE SHE'S SAD BECAUSE YOU AGREE ON HER FOR THE TWO OF YOU BEING FRIENDS WHEN SHE WANTS MORE" 8th
"I THINK SHE LIKES YOU, SHE HATED HOW YOU AGREE ON HER BEING JUST FRIENDS WITH HER, THAT's WHY!!!"9th


I lose a grip on my phone after reading all of it, my heart is beating so loud, louder than my thoughts, analyzing everything what I've just read 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

uhhhmmmmm.... Didn't reread it again so if there are spelling error, I'm sorry >< :3 

>< please leave a comment 

I'm going to finish this embarrassment Hahahahaha 

~

MONAYEON will have their era and other ships will hit an iceberg while MONAYEON will sail.. BIH HAHAHAHAHAHHA