Jealous

The Guy She Could Never Have...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days at camp were better than Jessica ever imagined. She also met a new girl named, Flora, who she immediately became close friends with. There were times when Andrea went to hang out with Emma and Kate, since they had been friends, even after Jessica left. So she grew Flora over those somewhat lonely days. She would sometimes get a glimpse of Derek, her brother, and a few older guys(did she mention all of them were cute... except for her brother, that was just gross). Still, Jessica only had eyes for Derek and would abandon her outgoing self, whenever he was near. It was weird to see him grown up and cute, after she had played with him for years, back in the day.

"omg, guys look!" Emma squealed.

"what?" Andrea asked, rolling her eyes. But she too widened her eyes when she saw what Emma was looking at.

Soon all the girls, including Emma, Andrea, Kate, Flora, and Jessica were crowded around Emma's phone. Emma had received a text from Derek(since they occasionally texted) asking what Flora's number was. Emma, Kate, and Andrea rolled their eyes in disgust, since they all knew him being a player, while Flora blushed a deep shade of pink, and Jessica weakly smiled, trying to make herself seem careless about what had happened. Though she was in absolutely no relationship with Derek, she felt hurt since she had been imagining fantasies about them together. But once again, she was brought back to reality by this cold slap.

"Are you goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter