New People

The Guy She Could Never Have...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica sighed. Her dad had gone off to meet one of his business partners after dropping her off and Matt had ditched her the minute they were inside the cafeteria room. Jenny had yet to meet her and she felt awkward just standing there. 

"Jesscia?" A voice called out.

"yea?" She turned to see her counselor with a label and breathed relieved.

"hi, I'm Jenny and I'm going to be your counselor for the time you're here! Let's go now. Your roommates are already here!" Jenny exclaimed, holding her hand and leading the way through the crowded area.

She studied the room while being led to the table and realized her brother was sitting and chatting with his friends. One of them being Derek, she noticed. She was too busy thinking about it that she didn't notice they had arrived to the table.

"hi I'm Jessica!" She introduced.

"omg is that you? I'm Andrea from when we were little at camp!!" A girl who looked familiar exclaimed. Then it clicked. Jessica had been friends with her and two other girls back when they were little.

"HEY! It's so good to see you!" She exclaimed and hugged her.

The rest of the team introduced themselves and they continued on eating while Andrea offered to go get food with her since she had finished eating. They walked to the line, catching up on stories. Jessica also met Kate & Emma who were also her childhood friends. Sadly, Kate and Emma were in another team so they parted ways. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter