Old Friends & New Crushes

The Guy She Could Never Have...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"~Flashback~

"Yah!" Derek yelled to Jesscia as he tagged heri, "You're it!"

"UGHH, why me!"

"Cuz you're easier to catch!"  Derek said, sticking his tongue out at her.

Jesscia huffed and went to find Derek's little  brother , Daniel and her older brother, Matt.

Jesscia was five years old and Derek six. They were at camp where they played with each other just like other kids. Both of them didn't even imagine that their "relationship" would soon get more complicated.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Jesscia took in a deep breath and looked around her room. She had packed everything in her duffel bag for camp. She hadn't been to the camp in a few years and now that she was a freshmen in high school, she wondered if any of her childhood friends would remember her. Some she followed on social media and she still remembered Derek. She had found his account recently and noticed how tall and handsome he had gotten. "Ugh stop," she told herself, shaking her head. He probably forgot about her...

She double checked her things and went downstairs for dinner. Her older brother, Matt, was already eating breakfast and seemed relaxed despite the fact that he too was going to camp. But then again he had gone there a few times before her, so he had some friends there.

"Yah why do you seem so anxious?" Matt asked in a teasing voice, "afraid you won't have any friends? I thought you were "popular" at school?"

"NOO!" She exclaime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter