Catching up

The Guy She Could Never Have...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andrea dropped her tray off at the cleaning area while Jesscia got food from the line. They both chatted about different things and all the other kids they had known in the past. She couldn't help but notice a few of the boys she had known, such as Eric and Logan. Suddenly she saw someone and called out to him...

"Yah is that you Daniel?" She yelled walking up to him with Andrea.

Daniel was Derek's little brother and the same age as her. She had played with him when they' were little by he always seemed to be by his mom's side. She had thought of him as a little brother though they were the same age but dang he had definitely grown. His hair was lifted up and he too seemed like those sporty types(probably learned from his brother).

"umm... yea..." he replied nervously looking back at his friends.

"it's me Jesscia!" She squealed. Jesscia wasn't shy of Daniel it was Derek that was the problem.

"oh hey..." he replied trying to act cool but blushed.

Jesscia and Daniel talked for a few seconds since he seemed so shy while his friends were DEFINITELY checking her out and just curiously looking at her. After a while, Andrea and Jesscia walked back to the table and started to eat with the rest of their team mates.

~~~~~

"Hahhh, I'm so full," Casey exclaimed rubbing her stomach. She was one of her team mates and the funny one.

The rest of the girls went on agreeing with her and making small talk. The night activity started in 30 minutes and they were just in their rooms chatting. 

"Andrea, do you know some of the boys?" Jesscia asked nonchantly, while she was dying to know in the inside,

"Of course.., they've been going to camp with me for a long time... There's Eric and Logan. I even know Matt your brother, and Derek and Daniel... Sad though cuz they're all those sporty types that flirt with the pretty girls endlessly," Andrea said sighing and shaking her head.

Though many girls hated the fact that some of the boys were jocks or showoffs. They all knew deep down that they were all longing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter