School

Date with Mr Bad || Request

 

Tuesday

11:34am Seoul, South Korea

ugh... last night was beyond crazy, jungkook that annoying boy keep receiving 50 thousand calls from those girls of  his, I swear and now.. Today i cant even deal anymore.

Anyway now its time for me to go to school, the school im attending now is 'Korean National University of Arts" my mother always wanted me to play piano and violin.

Since I was younger I mastered the piano and violin but im still learning more skills, i know how to play varity of songs such as: Tchaikovsky: Violin Concerto, Ligeti: Etudes, Bartok Violin Concerto 2 , Variation's on Nel Cor Piu Non Mi Sento.

My uniform all laid out on my bed.

Image result for school uniform korean

yeah i know, pretty ugly.

"Miss L/N" please present to the front door, your car will be waiting" said my butler who has always been there for me~ LOVE YA!

----

School

10:45am

"If you have any concerns, please call me" he says bowing and leaving me at the entrance door way.

As I make my way through the door, I saw a familiar figure and just my luck it was Jeon Jungkook, just the last person i want to see right now. -.-'

"is that..AYEE!!! Y/N" he cheerfully says running up to me and putting a arm around my shoulder, while i just stood there with a bored expression. What he didnt know was that I... hehehe, started doing karate and taekwondo since i was 4.

"yeah...Hi, Hello uhm... I need to get going" you say removing his arm from your shoulder, "aww..come one I was just messing" he says jokingly, but you ignored him and walked off but his friends blocked your path, two actually "Taehyung and Jimin, nice knowing you" you say to them and smiled and walked right in the gap they made.

----

Jungkook POV

"That girl... gets me everytime!" You say, "why dont we make a betajsfh" Taehyung says bitting his lollipop, "huh?" Jimin replies to Taehyung and hits him on the head, "I said why dont we make a bet?" taehyung repeats, "AISH! oh wait.... that is a good idea.."Jimin says annoyingly, "YES!" Jungkook said and raised from the seat he was sitting in, "Your a genius Tae!" You say giving him $100, Taehyung just smiled. "$50,000 if you get her" Jimin says smirking, "But if you dont get her, we get the money". "AISH!" You say and hit jimin on the head with the exercise book, and all of you laughed it off.

---

Back to YOU!
Y/N

argh..... Today is totally my day, you say walking down the stairs, then trip over.

Luckily there was someone there to catch you but you both end up falling to the ground.

"IM SO SORRY!! I SHOULD'VE LOOKED WHERE I WAS GOING!!"  you say  apologizing, "uhm.. Its okay! lets get up" the girl says, "are you alright?" she asks.

"yeh.. im fine, sorry... i just had to deal with this guy..." you say annoyingly, "let me guess.. Jungkook??" she says finishing your sentence, "yeh.. how did you know?" you ask, " hes my cousin" "ohh~, " Well...Im Y/N , you are?" you ask, "oh! right im F/N ".

You guys talk for awhile and heard the last bell, so you dissmissed youself to go to class.

----

AFTER CLASS

3:07pm

you entered you class to find a group of boys there, you inspected them and soon to realise it was, Jungkook, you quickly dashed out the door and bumped into someone. Someone which was... Taehyung.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~

 

"Hey there hot stuff~" he says while flirting towards you, "uh... Are you flirting with me?aha" you ask while laughing.... slightly >.>

" pfffttttt... no what the hec-" taehyung says but got pushed out the way. " OMO Taehung oppa are you okay?" you say, " Yah! You, Me, Park tonight at 7?" Jungkook comes and sweeps you onto a bench top. As everyone watches the scene of jungkook and you.

UGHH! THIS BOY IS STARTING TO ANNOY THE HECK OUT OF ME!

You cross you arms and look the opposite way to where Jungkook is

"hmp! " you angryily say, "aww cmon! im not that bad to look at right? " he says looking all smart, but I didnt asnwer back and kept my arms crossed and still looking the other way, Jungkook noticed that I was ignoring him and so he put his arms around my waist and leaned forward, you tried to push him away but he still kept coming forward, " J-Jeon Jungkook... s-stop..." I say blushing red as a tomato, as he lowers his hands down to my skirt. " what? still going to ignore me? " he says smirking. As the students became restless at the scene, all the boys are probably jealous of Jungkook doing that to me and also having a blood nose. >.>

OKAY! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS...

3...

2...

1...

I put my hands on Jungkook's forehead and head punched him, right on the forehead. He jerked back with pain holding his wounded spot,still smirking.

HMP! DESERVED THAT ONE YOU !!

"OMO HYUNG! ARE U OKAY??" Jimin asks, " Do you need to go to the infirmatry?" Taehyung questioned," I'm fine " Jungkook answers and looks at me.

STILL SMIRKING? YOU LITTLE !?

He is so... EW... and a huge player boy ughh

---

3:27pm

As I walked back to my locker , all the girls in the alley way were giving me dirty looks, whispering and giggling. "UGH.. must be about Jungkook..." you say rolling your eyes, " what did you say about me Princess? " Jungkook says as he stands in front of you, making your back lean agaisnt the lockers.

"YAH! JUNGKOOK! Stop it will you, you've annoyed me enough. ALL DAY WITH YOU CRAP! STOP " You say angrily and pushing him aside as you close you locker.

"uhm... principal Jinyoung would like to see us! at his office.. now" he answers sternly, " okay... " you replied back.

--

PRINCIPAL OFFICE

"Miss Y/N, you are the top students in KNUA, and I think you should tutor this boy... Please I beg of you~ " Principal Jinyoung begs kindly ,

" what do I get for tutoring him in the next couple exams? " you ask, " well.. you can either choose to go on an Holiday to France for 3 months with anyone you choose, and a huge voucher of $1000,000,000 to shop at the stores in France" he explains, "hmm...cool! when do we start? " you ask, getting excited for you payment.

A HOLIDAY IN FRANCE!! THATS A DREAM COME TRUE! AND A WHOLE LOAD OF CASH TO GO WITH IT!! AHHHH!! TEACHING THIS PRICK WILL BE EASY AS HECK!


Thank you for reading this episode?? no! Chapter lol!

and dont forget to subscribe if you havent!

TYSM! LOVE YOU ALL