Him?

Date with Mr Bad || Request

Monday

8:50pm Seoul, South Korea

the car arrives and you get dropped off at the Jeon Shilla.

You enter and all eyes are on you, you were wearing the most expensive gown in the whole of korea.

L_g0064062469.jpg

You walked gracefully and elgantly towards your mother,

"Keep up the nice posture, your prince is waiting for you at the rooftop- he's wearing a white suit" she tells you, and you nodd and keep your act up.

-----

ROOFTOP

You arrive at the nice rooftop scenery and find candles drifting on the water.

"Only these scenarios happen in shouju manga" you mumbled to yourself. When 2 hands covered your eyes from behide "Guess who?" the voice asked, "my fiance?" you answer back, "hmm.. nice guess" he says removing his hands and greeting you face to face, as he hands you a lily.

"Thank you" you say, but in your mind your head is asking questions-

-----

Doesnt he remember me?! wow... he really doesnt notice who I am genius~

----

"For better or for worse you are my date tonight im guessing?" he asks jokingly, "yes and to may whom do you call yourself?" you questioned, "me? Oh.. I am Jungkook the child for whose parents own this place" he answered, "may I know yours?".

you ignored his question and walked to where the food was served and he still kept following you until he got his answer, "please tell me your name~ i told you mine" he begged.

"fine.." you say, "Im Y/N" you say offering a hand to shake, "wait... Y/N...Y/N...Y/N?!" he said shocked and refused the hand, " Hello old future fiance" you smirked,

he slapped the hand in order to refuse when everyone heard the sound and looked directly at you and Jungkook.

"come with me" he says in a confused tone, dragging you behind.

----

ROOFTOP

He dragged to the rooftop and asked a bunch of questions.

"You and me? together?!" he asked confused, "I guess" you shrugged, "YES!" He said turning around and saying it quietly, "Are you okay Jungkook?" You asked peeking what he was doing.

"uhm... noth-"He said but was cut off but his cellphone with the caller ID: 'Baby Girl 3', he picked up "Ahh..! yes~ hello baby?.... uhm no im a bit busy at the moment,

haha no I wont, Nahh~ your the only for me... Yep, okay bye love you~" he said in a cheesy matter, you just stare at him blanked face.

"Whats the matter?" he asked poking your noise and taking your hand.

----

What is wrong with him? 5 minutes ago he was "Y/N?! and disgusted to see me, now he's like i love you, please be my date?
His act of his! so RIDICULOUS! ARGHH... He's starting to bore the DIOR out of me...


Thank you for reading 'A Date with Mr.Bad'

CHP2