THE BEGINNING

Date with Mr Bad || Request

In a Land far away, there lives a kind pretty and smart princess, because she is too chrismatic, an evil witch cursed her.

"From now on, everyone that you liked will not like you back". Sadly the curse really happened!

--------

| NOTE:: you were only 7 and at your Uncle's Wedding |

15 YEARS AGO

What a cute boy! I really like him.

15 MINUTES AFTER

"Have you seen my shoe?" you say looking for it everywhere, you looked under dresses tables and chairs but couldn't find it when, a boy found it.

"MY SHOE!" you happily smiled running towards the boy, "is this your shoe?" he asked and you nodded, "now you have to put my shoe on, like what all the prince's do in fairytales!" you smiled brightly to him, "what world are you living in?" he said walking away rudely and happened to past a stack of filled wine glasses. " YOUR MY PRINCE YOU HAVE TO PUT IT ON!" You scream and threw the shoe hitting directly at the stack of glass wine and making it break and fall to the ground.

5 MINUTES AFTER

"I HATE YOU!, Y/N" he says.

When the wedding started you rushed to the bride and groom when they were just about to do the vowels.

"Uncle! Uncle U/N! I can be your bride, right?" you objected and you turn around to look at the bride, "Who do you think you are to steal my Uncle U/N away? Im richer, younger and prettier than you! Im better than you a thousand times, no ten thousand times based on what are you stealing!" you snarled but then the sercurity guard escorted you away from what was happening.

-----

Even tho the princess was intelligent, pretty and generous but everyone she liked didn't like her back.

------

"Miss  Your mother is almost here" your butler advised, "huh? OH NO! HELP ME GET DRESSED!!!" You screamed in an alarming matter. "Help Miss get ready QUICK!" he ordered the other servants."Quickly hurry up at give me my clothes~!" you ordered.

----

I, Y/N, am the only heiress to Rose Group, in outsider's eyes, my rich family has riches beyond beliefs.

my birthday presents consist to handbags and jewerly, when going out theres a driver following. At home there are housekeeper serving me.

Never really know what chores were though. my grades.. are barely passing. But when i paint i recieve everyone's grand flattering and at the age of 10 i accidently opened an art gallery, since then, i have become a beautiful painter! Sometimes, collocations I just randomly post online. became popular across the entire network, it seemed that my life was at 'victory'.

---------

Monday

9:15am Seoul, South Korea

"I have important bussiness to announce so listen carefully, I have contacted your Uncle Mishu. Tonight at 'The Jeon Shilla' for a welcome back party. You guys meet each other first and try to get good connects, if it goes smoothly then we can arrange a marrige in 3 months time." mother says sternly while explaining it.

"But! i havent seen Jungkook in 15 years!, how can i get to married to him?" you ask in an alarming tone, "but-" she says cut off, "I know! he's that rich playboy!" in my life there would be one day where i get feelings for him." "which day?" mother asks without even looking at you, "the day of his funeral" you mumbled," you better not hope for that day! even if he became a paper doll, you still have to marry him!" she snarled, "Mother~!" you whimpered, "Since you are the daughter of the weathly, you should have pepared for this. I'm only doing this because, your my dead husband's daughter . This is the best option that i can choose for you. The main point is for you to look like a princess." she explained, " okay.. i'll do my makeup now, you can go first okay? Bye-bye.

----

isn't it just marrying? whoever i marry? its just the same. Maybe Jungkook is pretty decent and good looking but... will the people i like really not like me? NO! *shakes head* or maybe, I dont even like that him... Jeon Jungkook hm


ty for reading 'A date with Mr. Bad' Chp1

^^