Hyungjun and Quidditch

Eternal 5 of Hogwarts

Four Years Later........

"Oh my Gosh,the match is is five minutes."Hyungjun shrieked.
"Calm down idiot!Shut up and let me get ready."Jungmin shouted back.
Hyungjun was hyperventilating because last week he was selected as Hufflepuff's New Seeker because the old one had been transferred to Durmstrang.
Jungmin was getting ready for his commentary.He was chosen as The Commentator in his first year,on being recommended by McGonagall herself.
The Quidditch match was between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.
Hyungjun tried to get in since the first year but well the old seeker Woobin was like too good.
Hyungjun didn't hold a grudge against him but yes he was jealous of Woobin,a tiny bit really.
Jihoo was trying to give Hyungjun some tips,where Jungmin was having a nice time teasing Hyungjun.Meanwhile,Kyujong and Youngsaeng would either laugh at the seen stupidity or tease along with Jungmin.

Jungmin had already left.

They heard his voice booming throughout Hogwarts.

"Okay Jjun time to go."Jihoo informed,when Hufflepuff's Captain Kris called for him.
"Oh My Freaking God,I am so nervous!!!!!"Hyungjun shouted.
"I'll murder you now.Get out.Now."Youngsaeng scolded,after all he is the second oldest.
"Come on Jjunie the Snitch won't eat you up."Kyujong said.
"Okay,breathe Hyungjun.Bye Guys,I hope I will be alive."Hyungjun sighed.
"This kid really."Jihoo exclaimed and pushed Jjunie out and gave him to Kris.

"Welcome Everyone.We are ready for the first match of this month.Its a beautiful day.I love the snow there.Everyone thought that Hufflepuff won't be able to play but that is certainly not today.They got your own Jungmin's Friend,Kim Hyungjun."Jungmin greeted,the audience giggled.Now we know that why was he chosen as The Commentator,yes because he was funny.

Struggling to be safe from the Bludgers,and handling the Quaffle for a few minutes,the Hufflepuff Team and the Ravenclaw Team started scoring.

The Beaters of Ravenclaw were exceptionally good,whereas Hufflepuff had good Chasers.
"Now,now this match will be worth watching.Two of our best teams."Jungmin's voice boomed throughout the Quidditch Pitch.
"We are nearing the end,both teams at 80 points.Let's just wait for the Snitch."Jungmin said,exciting the whole audience.

Jihoo,Youngsaeng and Kyujong were stealing glances at Hyungjun.

Hyungjun was panicking about how the match will turn up.
He then saw two wings flapping furiously.The Golden Snitch.
And guess what,it was circling the Pitch,and directing itself towards Hyungjun,he leapt and he grabbed it.
"Kim Hyungjun freaking got the Snitch."Jungmin shouted,himself surprised.

Well nobody actually thought that Hyungjun would be able to catch the Snitch so easily,and gracefully.
Before anything could happen,as soon as Hyungjun got hold of the Snitch,he came down.First he looked around,then he pinched himself,because obviously he could not believe this.Then he started jumping,and screaming about his awesome-ness.
Then he started dancing,and the dance was the Indian Bhangra.
Of course,in Australia,he had seen Jab We Met with Kevin,who had an Indian,Punjabi Mother,who insisted on seeing the movie.

"KIM HYUNGJUN YOU KNOW IT IS NOT GOOD TO DANCE LIKE THAT AROUND THE PITCH,MY REPUTATION IS AT SAKE,WHY ARE YOU MY FRIEND EVEN?"Jungmin shouted,he was well flustered,because it was,yeah embarrassing.Jungmin could have pretended that he did not know Hyungjun,but at the start of the match,he had said that aloud. 

Kyujong,Youngsaeng and Jihoo rushed to him.Hyungjun realised what he just did,he had just ruined his cool boy image.
"Oh !"
"Jjunie calm down everyone understands."Kyujong assured him.
"Well let's just escape."Hyungjun panted out.
"Wanna race?"Jihoo proposed.
"Oh My God,you guys finally will be able to see The Jihoo run in his graceful,girly manner."Youngsaeng laughed.
"You did not."Jihoo glared.
"He just did."Jungmin appeared.
"Let's fake Hyungjun's injury."Jungmin proposed.
"Why the hell not?Okay.OH OH ,I broke my knee."Hyungjun started shouting.

They were in the middle of the Pitch.People heard Hyungjun's shouting about his injury,but no one paid attention to where they went.
They went to their usual hiding place,a class on the Seventh Floor,which no one uses.
They tiptoed so that they do not embarrass themselves.

What they saw was Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of Hufflepuff harmonizing with each other.If Hyungjun had not done that,he would have joined,them because both of them were cuties of Hufflepuff,no one could resist to love them.
Also,the duo's friend,Kim Taehyung of Gryffindor was watching them in awe.
They walked out.
"I swear Taehyung is almost your xerox,just adding some aegyo."Jungmin said to Jihoo.
Everyone agreed.
Taehyung always went to Jihoo with his queries or questions,and Jihoo would always solve them.
"See Tae is very adorable,okay?"Jihoo told them.
"No doubt about that,Taehyung is very cute and his aegyo is fun to watch."Kyujong said.
"Stop fanboying and find some room,you know we need to treat this idiot."Jungmin said,now frustrated.
"And enjoy now that our little Jjunie did so well."Jihoo,of course,corrected Jungmin.
"Stop pampering him,Jihoo."Youngsaeng snapped.
"Where should we go?"and Youngsaeng started taking strides.

Then they saw a door.
"Where did this appear from?"Hyungjun,was scared,so he stuttered.
"Wait,I'll open the door."Kyujong said,the bravest and kindest,of course.
He looked inside,and saw a sofa, a big table,and some delicacies.
Pizza,Chicken Wings,and Kimchi Spaghetti.
He motioned others to come inside.
They stared.
"We basically wanted all this."Jungmin said,gaping.

"Wait,this can't be the Room Of Requirement,right?If it is,then wow I am awesome."Youngsaeng blurted out.
"You know what,the description matches."Jihoo said.                                                                         "Kimchi Spaghetti is also there."Kyujong said,surprised.
"And we believed that this was a part of Fairy Tales only."Jungmin scoffed.
"I believed in that,as a matter of fact.But I did not know the exact location."Hyungjun said,looking here and there.
"Stop showing off,Jun."Youngsaeng scolded.
"Stop fighting you all.Close the door,and feast,guess what?We got a music player."Jihoo said.
"Wow,what songs?"Youngsaeng asked,curiously.

What they heard was Song Calling For You by SS501.
"Dude,Kpop?"Jungmin asked,smiling.
"Oh my jam."
They did not expect Kyujong to start dancing.
He called all of them to join him.
They were all dancing.
Youngsaeng created a hilarious step.
Which was shaking the .
They danced till the end of the song.

Next was Gee by Girl's Generation.
Hyungjun and Jihoo were already in the spotlight.
The 3 left were clapping.

The next was Saxophone by Double S 301.
Hyungjun took the spot alone.
"Such a long time since I heard Kpop."Kyujong said. "Yes same here.By the was,where did you learn such good English from,when you were always in Korea?"Youngsaeng asked.
"My Aunt,she is British,you know."Kyujong answered.

The fact here is that since all of their first years,they had never talked in Korean.
Except occasions and obviously for teasing each other.

They danced some more.

Jihoo checked outside once in a while,so that no one spoils their party.

It was a weekend.
They danced some more.

They tried singing along with the lyrics,of course,which they messed up.

Then they feasted upon the delicacies.
Kimchi Spaghetti was finished in one go,everyone taking four tablespoons.

They got out,at 4 to 5 pm almost.
Never had they enjoyed so much after a Quidditch Match.

 

A/N:Okay 1st thing I sarang BTS and I am a hardcore ARMY,so u saw Maknae Line there.Also Not Today😊

For the Bhangra part,I just imagined Jjun doing Bhangra and well,you saw that.

Now I am done with the fluff.Expect adventure in the next chapters

How was this chapter???

If you all wanna talk,feel free to message or contact me on Instagram. My username there is @kimbyunleejagshi

Thank You always

~Till next time