The Trick and New Friendships.

Eternal 5 of Hogwarts

 

Kyujong was all set to begin his first day at Hogwarts.He got up really early and reached the Great Hall for Breakfast.There were a few First Years,who were like him, too excited.He was alone because it was hard to wake up his Ji Hoo Hyung.There he saw Young Saeng,the guy whom he had called 'Pretty'.He approached him.With Youngsaeng,there was a boy of Kyujong's age,and he looked fun,he had 'Bunny Teeth'.Seeing Kyujong,Youngsaeng went somewhere else.
Kyujong felt sad,because of him,he could not get Youngsaeng in a new friendship.Honestly,Kyujong wanted a friendship with Youngsaeng,because,come on,Youngsaeng is too cute and somewhat Prince-Like(plus he resembles a Otter),and he seems cool,it would be nice to befriend him.As he heard from Ji Hoo,Youngsaeng was a funny person,someone who can make you laugh with lame jokes too.
Sorry for that action of calling Youngsaeng 'Pretty' and assuming that it had hurt Youngsaeng,Kyujong stood there waiting for him,with a sad expression.
"Why the sad expression?"asked the guy who was hanging out with Youngsaeng.

"Nothing,I just wanted to befriend Youngsaeng,that guy.He is a little angry from me."Kyujong replied,pointing to Youngsaeng.
"Oh,Youngsaeng.Wait!You are that Kyu guy???Am I right???"
"Yes I am,how do you know me?"Kyujong asked,surprised.
"You know,actually Youngsaeng is not angry,he is shy.He has been talking to me about both of yours romantic incident,well yes romantic. He needed a First Year Friend and since Ji Hoo suggested you,he wanted to be friends,but that incident made him embarrassed.And by the way,if you are embarrassed too to befriend him,I am here always to be his friend,don't you worry.My name is Hyung Jun,by the way.Hufflepuff.First Year too."Hyung Jun said,and explained everything to Kyujong.
"Hi,Hyung Junnie!There are so many Koreans at Hogwarts!Thank you so much as you just uplifted my spirits and I can now talk with everyone without that gloominess.Since you are in First Year too,I got to know that our Charms will be together,how about we sit together along with Youngsaeng,I can talk to him too like that.And I guess,we can start our friendship too."Kyujong said,now very happily.
"Yes,why not.Just don't annoy me,we can be friends,okay that was a joke."Hyungjun said."Someone is looking for you,oh Ji Hoo!I would like to ask for a favour,can you please please introduce me to Ji Hoo?"
"Oh, Hyung?Why not?We will meet after our lessons."Kyujong answered.
"Yes,go now at the Gryffindor table.Talk to you later."Hyungjun said,as he saw Youngsaeng approaching.
"Yup,bye"Said Kyujong.
Kyujong left.Youngsaeng joined Hyungjun.

"Why did he come here?That was Kyujong.Did he see me?"asked Youngsaeng.
"He had come by to ask your hand for marriage."Hyungjun said,rather seriously.
"WHAT????"Youngsaeng exclaimed.
"Calm down,it was a joke.He told me that you are pretty and he talked about that incident"Hyungjun said with a chuckle.

This left Youngsaeng more and more flustered and surprised.

Jungmin was finally ready to leave his bed.He arrived in the Great Hall and he enjoyed the breakfast.
His first class for today was Potions with the Hufflepuffs.Proffesor Slughorn was teaching them the basics.Jungmin saw that guy who had judged him,and once again Jungmin felt a sense of anger,he resisted.

Jungmin wanted some fun.He was known for it at home,but here nobody knows his charisma or tricks.
Jungmin searched his bag,and found Weasley Wizard Wheezes' Invisible Ink.Amazing.Perfect for his sweet revenge to that Hufflepuff.
Professor Slughorn was now talking to every student,and to Jungmin's delight,right now it was that guy.Along with him was Youngsaeng,Jungmin's cousin,Jungmin's closest friend of childhood.Jungmin knew that he was in Hufflepuff,and now he sees that Youngsaeng is with him.
Jungmin,surprised,went to his table,got hold of the guy's inkpot,and sat beside the table,took out the Invisible Ink,when no one was watching.The class had ended right then.Slughorn was off,the dungeon was quitening,perfect time for the trick.
Jungmin felt some additional weight on his shoulder.It was a hand.
"What are you trying to do?"
It was that guy.
"Filling your inkpot with Invisible Ink,so that you learn a lesson,and I have no regrets"Jungmin answered.
"Jungmin!I was going to come to you,this is Hyungjun,by the way.What are you two talking about?"Youngsaeng said,surprised to see his cousin and friend talking.
"You know him?This is that guy,who was rude to me yesterday"Hyungjun said,disgusted.
"Youngsaeng,how do you know him?"Jungmin asked,surprised.
"You both,control.I have one mouth only."Youngsaeng said,irritated.

"This is my cousin,Jungmin.And Jungmin,this is my friend,Hyungjun.
"Oh.Can't you find a better friend?Judgemental Freak."said  Jungmin,and stuck out his tongue to Hyungjun.
"Can't you find a better cousin?"Hyungjun said,returning the gesture with his own tongue sticking out.
"Hyungjun,is that even a question?And Jungmin,I needed a friend,and I don't need to ask you about who to befriend."
"He was filling my inkpot with Invisible Ink."Hyungjun said,annoyed.

"He thinks that if I am a Slytherin,I am cold and cruel.Judgemental Freak."Jungmin shouted.
"Shut up you both,shouting like that.Hyungjun we need to go to Charms.Bye,Jungmin.Better if you both will stop dragging me in this fight."Youngsaeng said,annoyed and dragged Hyungjun out of there,leaving Jungmin.
Hyungjun was in a really bad mood.He reached Charms,and saw Kyujong.

"Oh right,this friendship,I need to start"he thought.
"Hey,Kyujong!"he waved.
Kyujong waved back.
Youngsaeng got extremely surprised at the action which Hyungjun did.He was staring with his eyes wide open.
(Imagine that readers ❤)
"Kyujong,there you go.I am off to talk with Dan."Hyungjun said and yes he did smirk.
"Hel..Hello."Kyujong stuttered.

"Hi."Youngsaeng said,not meeting Kyujong's eyes.
Kyujong took a deep breath.
"I am really very sorry,I didn't know that you don't like being called 'Pretty'.I am sorry if I embarrassed you in front of everyone else.Believe me,that was not my intention."Kyujong said all in a go.
"No,actually I should be sorry,I know I scared you,by running away.Actually if people call me pretty,I usually tell them my hatred for the word,sometimes aggressively and sometimes normally.But in your case,I got extremely,well,embarrassed.
Because of Peeves,that happened, I got really very quickly embarrassed and well I started avoiding you,thinking that you would ask me to go out with you or something,I hate these romantic stuff."Youngsaeng replied,hesitantly.
Kyujong said,"Oh,this was the matter.I just wanted that you are no more embarrassed because of me,I am sorry.Since you wanted a friend,I guess I can help."
Kyujong was wondering that how can someone be so pure.
Hyungjun returned,and then all three of them were glad that the misunderstanding is cleared.
Professor Flitwick came and showed them how to give flight to things and Kyujong was the first to do the charm correctly and he taught Hyungjun and Youngsaeng to do it properly.
Then they talked about themselves,the usual thing.
Kyujong got used to Youngsaeng's jokes and Hyungjun's sarcasm.
They were friends,soon than expected.
They were seperated now for the other classes.
At dinner,Kyujong went early along with Ji Hoo,and Youngsaeng and Kyujong told him about the new friendship.Youngsaeng teased Kyujong about calling Jihoo 'Hyung'.
They have to now start to introduce Hyungjun to Jihoo,who happens to be someone to meet him as soon as possible.
"This is Hyungjun,Hyung.And he wanted to talk to you,I have told him about your,well,conditions to make friends,and he has always wanted to be a 'Dongsaeng',while you have always wanted to be a  'Hyung'.Maybe he can help you.You both talk, I and Youngsaeng are off to roam a little."Kyujong said,finally.
"He is harmless"Youngsaeng assured.
"Okay,so I have always wondered about your cool and handsome self.I always wanted a Hyung like you."Hyungjun started,confidently.
"Oh,is that so?I have always wanted to be a Hyung to someone and I got two.Hahaha."Jihoo said,laughing.
They talked for a long time,and Kyujong and Youngsaeng came back.They still continued talking.
Hyungjun got to know about everything which Jihoo likes and dislikes about being famous.This was after all needed by him.
Jihoo got friendly real quick,unlike everytime,someone comes to him,except,of course in Kyujong's case.
They all discovered that,three of them wanted to be singers or idols,their taste in music was same.
Kyujong confessed that he has a awkward voice,unlike them three.
They all decided to sing together once.
They ate dinner at their respective tables,but still gesturing.
Youngsaeng was surprised when people asked him about his boyfriend,which they thought is Kyujong.He shove off everyone by clearing and thankfully they accepted his statements.
They all went to their respective dormitories and all had a peaceful sleep.
While Jungmin was annoyed because of his cousin's friendship and also because of a few people,whom he approached to befriend but they moved the topic to his mother.He hoped that the rest of his week is normal and not annoying.

A/N:How was this???