Farting Parchment and Rumours Are Stupid

Eternal 5 of Hogwarts

A week had passed.
Jihoo  and Kyujong were excited to meet Youngsaeng and Hyungjun again.They got close soon than expected.They had scheduled to reach the Great Hall early,so that they can talk and talk about everything.Kyujong was scared to wake up Jihoo,but the night before Jihoo had allowed him to shake Jihoo till he wakes up,Kyujong  did that,which was damn  hard.
They reached the Great Hall,and Jihoo got them late. Youngsaeng,it looked like,was there to tell them about Jihoo's most embarrassing situations,when he was a kid.Hyungjun was now very comfortable with them,and started teasing Jihoo along with Youngsaeng.Kyujong,too was now comfortable,but he always controlled his tongue so as to not hurt anyone's feelings.He had once said that if Youngsaeng was a girl,it would have been nicer.Because of this,Youngsaeng and Kyujong had not talked for one whole period.Later,after Kyujong apologizing a number of times,Youngsaeng had to forgive him,because now both of them could not resist talking to each other.They were now best friends.
Jungmin continued playing tricks on Hyungjun,some of them failed,and the ones which were successful got Hyungjun in trouble first,but Hyungjun easily knew who had done that,and always told the respective teacher about Jungmin's trick,and Jungmin got into trouble too.
Jungmin still had no friends,all the Slytherins had  that misconception along with the Hufflepuffs,Gryffindors and Ravenclaws.Now everyone knew about his tricks,and they were scared to befriend him.
Hyungjun was always irritated by Jungmin's trick,his mood was uplifted when Jihoo did something awkward to make them laugh,or by Youngsaeng's jokes.
Kyujong was in a good mood,because he had laughed a lot about Jihoo's embarrassing situations as a kid.He had Defense Against The Dark Arts now,with the Slytherins,which was his favourite subject at Hogwarts.The only reason because of which Kyujong felt lonely,was to sit in the class alone,because he had no friends in the Slytherin House.
Kyujong went to the Class,and took a seat.He looked around to find someone to sit with,and found no one,everyone was already seated,and occupied with something else.Kyujong's other Gryffindor friends,Derek and Sam,were also sitting with a Slytherin boy.Kyujong looked around again and saw some Slytherins making bad jokes about Gryffindors,which was ignored as they made no sense.
Some Gryffindors had Slytherin friends,and Kyujong sighed as he sensed Youngsaeng's and Hyungjun's and Jihoo's absence.
Jungmin was called by Professor Sprout,to handover his extra work which was because of the trick he played on that Hyungjun,and caused trouble to Jungmin himself.He was irritated and tried to cool down so that his behaviour does not spoil his excitement,as he found Defense Against The Dark Arts very interesting.
He reached his Class again finding all his stupid fellow Slytherins and the Gryffindors.
 He found a empty place,and sat there.Should he talk?Maybe his behaviour scares the boy off?
A guy sat beside Kyujong,who was punished once because of a trick he played.Should he talk?
Jungmin should,he needs a friend,goddamn it.
Kyujong should,he is lonely there,goddamn it.
"Hi"they said,both at the same time.
"I'm.."Again at the same time.
Jungmin said,"When is your birthday?"
"In February."said Kyujong.
"Oh,you speak first,since you are older.I am April born."
"Okay,I was wondering if you could sit with me."Kyujong said.
"Well,I am already sitting beside you."
"Oh yes."Kyujong said,and laughed awkwardly.
How to say that he wants to be friends?Well,it's always hard to start a friendship,without being weird.
"Okay,I need a friend.I guess you can help and we are not considering Slytherin-Gryffindor conflict.I am a bit lonely here.I know I am a bit awkward,it's okay if you won't  like to befriend me."Kyujong said quickly,and thinking that he messed up the conversation.
Jungmin smiled and tried to keep his emotions inside,because always when he becomes friends too easily,he ends up being left out by his that friend.
He said,"Well,I am Jungmin.You are?"
Kyujong replied,"Hi Jungmin,I am Kyujong."
"Okay,well I need a friend too,and let me tell you if you become my friend,you will be my first Gryffindor friend,and well first Hogwarts friend.There is a rumour going about me,my family actually,because of which no one here wants to be my friend."
"Oh,I hate rumours.They are always false or make no sense.Back in Seoul,there was a rumour that Muggle Borns are not allowed to go into Hogwarts,but you see I am right here."and Kyujong laughed.
They talked till their new teacher,Mr.Jung,entered and taught about that day's topic of Defense Against The Dark Arts.
Kyujong and Jungmin talked a little more,and during Potions,they sat together too.Kyujong promised to introduce Jungmin to his friends.
Jungmin was one of those wise and cute persons whom Kyujong had met in Hogwarts.
For Jungmin,Kyujong was the first nice person whom he had met in Hogwarts,and of course his first friend,even though he had a cousin,who was with that person,who annoys Jungmin the most.
They were now friends,Kyujong was glad,Jungmin was glad too.
Jihoo had all his stupid classmates,but he enjoyed Kyujong's,Hyungjun's and Youngsaeng's company.After each class,he would rush to the Hufflepuffs or to the Gryffindor,to once again enlightened his mood.Plus now he had someone to talk to.Youngsaeng now showed his true charms to Jihoo,the playful one rather than the teasing one.Jihoo was really glad that Kyujong and Youngsaeng were friends,Jihoo had never seen such a unseperable kind of pals.Jihoo's first year was never so fun.
Jungmin had a new trick to play on Hyungjun.That day,he had met his very first friend,and he was happy,and he knew that a decent trick would be very fun.
It was Farting Parchment.Hyungjun was with none of his friends,in the Great Hall.Perfect Time for Jungmin's trick.
Hyungjun was feeling bored and he was walking across the Great Hall.Youngsaeng and Kyujong were in the library.Jihoo in his class.They had a free period.
Hyungjun's bag was on the ground.Jungmin grabbed it and put the Parchment there,and he hid himself.
Hyungjun approached it and picked it up.
There was a sound.Sounds like someone farted in Hyungjun's vicinity.
Everyone was staring at Hyungjun.Another sound.No,he didn't do it.
He turned around,sideways to find the culprit.Another sound.
Hyungjun was turning real fast,and his bag fell down.
Another sound,from the bag.
He opened the bag,there lay a Parchment,Farting Parchment.
"Who did this?"he shouted.
Oh,he saw Jungmin.
"You filthy person,can't find a successful trick?I know you did it!"he shouted again.
"Yes,I did it."Jungmin shouted too.
Hyungjun rushed to him,grabbed his hair.
They were fighting.Pulling each other's hair,and unaimed slapping was going on and on.
McGonagall was there.Both if them lost their Houses ten points.
Both defended themselves.
"Detention"said McGonagall.
"You will both help Professor Sprout,in taking out Mandrakes."she said and left.
Their detention was on Saturday.Hyungjun told the other three of his detention,but not the reason.
The work was stupid and moreover hard,both of them blamed each other and teased each other between the process.Along with the Mandrakes shouting,they shouted too.
Hyungjun got to know that Jungmin is very ambitious and he has very,very less friends.
Jungmin got to know that Hyungjun is a sarcastic person,very sarcastic.
They were going back now,the work done.
They met a bunch of older Slytherins.
"Hey,First Year,you are Park Jungmin,I have always wanted to meet you,so lucky that you are a Death Eater's son."one of them said.
"Listen,my mother is  not a Death Eater.Get that straight."Jungmin said annoyed.
"Says he who is known by everyone as the Death Eater's son."
"Listen get your facts straight."Jungmin said.
"Well,well how do you know about him so much?"Hyungjun was in the battle now,but it looked liked he wanted to know about Jungmin.He had never heard the rumour,maybe.
"Well the world knows."said two of those guys.
"The whole world also knew that Sirius Black was a trailor to the Potter Family."Hyungjun said.
"Yes,but I was never with Harry Potter,see?"
"No,no actually he saved Harry Potter's life.He died you know,with the rumour existing."
"Listen,Voldemort was actually someone cool,he would have wiped out the traitors,and this world would have been a better place."
"I don't care what you think,this world is always wrong when it comes to rumours.You don't know the real thing,don't speak."Hyungjun said.
Just then,Professor Jung came.
"Yes,Mr.Smith,anything to say?"he said.
"Professor,they are just pestering Park Jungmin on the account of some rumour."Hyungjun said immediately.
"Well,rumours are rubbish."Professor Jung said."Go back to your Common Rooms,and don't believe in rumours."he continued.
Jungmin was surprised,very surprised when he saw Hyungjun standing up for him.
That boy is not that judgemental and stupid.