Tom and Jerry

Eternal 5 of Hogwarts

Jungmin could not believe that his sworn enemy had stood up for him in front of those stupid guys,but he could not deny that those guys had actually let it pass because of Professor Jung,or else they would have pestered him to  death and result in Jungmin's bad mood.                                                                                                                            Kyujong decided that in the Great Hall he would introduce Jungmin to his friends.They did as planned,Jungmin joined Kyujong and there he saw Youngsaeng.
"Jungmin,anything you need to talk about?"Youngsaeng asked.
"Wait,wait,wait!!You know each other?"Kyujong asked surprised.
"He is my cousin."Jungmin revealed.
"Oh Youngsaeng,you never told me?By the way,Jungmin I am your cousin's best friend."Kyujong declared,gosh he is proud to be Youngsaeng's friend.
"Oh,glad you find a better friend than that Kim Hyungjun."Jungmin scoffed,oh yes he had spoken for Jungmin,but Jungmin loves to tease that brat.
"No,no Jjunie is here too.If I heard correctly you called him a brat?He is a brat I agree but only for the people he knows,not unknown people,for he is very sweet in front of strangers."Kyujong said,a bit surprised and a bit annoyed because he was protective towards Hyungjun.
"Kyujong ,it's a long story,I'll tell you later."Youngsaeng calmed the situation down.
"Talking about me?"Hyungjun turned up.
"Wait,you???"He screamed.
"Yes,me,any problem?"Jungmin replied,annoyed.
"Yes!What is he doing here?"Hyungjun asked.
"Jjunie,remember the new friend I told you about??"Kyujong was actually stuttering.
"He is that friend,okay.Why is this my life?Remember that stupid guy I was telling you about?"Hyungjun was shouting now.
"And,Kyujong he is the same guy I was telling you about,Judgemental freak."Jungmin shouted too.
"Yaaa!!!!!!"Hyungjun shouted.
"What 'Yaa'?Come fight me."Jungmin proposed.
"Calm down,calm down."Both Youngsaeng and Kyujong tried and failed and tried to everything helplessly.There was a commotion.Everyone was looking.Both Youngsaeng and Kyujong were embarrassed and angry at the two youngers' stupidity.
"Yes,Mister Park and Mister Kim,I want you in my office now.No excuses and no statements before this."McGonagall had appeared suddenly and maybe they both will get a detention,plus a detention with both of them in the same room,heaven help them.
"See,I told you to stop. Now go on."Youngsaeng said ,annoyed because of the two.
"Youngsaeng,ignore,they are the ones getting the punishment."Kyujong was,to be honest,annoyed too.
"Yes,let it pass Youngsaeng."Jihoo said the first time during all this.
Both of them left with McGonagall.
They went to her office.
"Who wants to explain first?"McGonagall asked.
Of course,Hyungjun spoke first,and then Jungmin said a few words in his defense.
"I am not satisfied,this is the 2nd time,you both have been fighting openly and then getting a detention." And they were scolded a bit more.
Detention for them was of course expected.
Mr.Flinch had set up the detention.
To clean the 7th floor.
"Okay now I will be the first to choose,I choose that side,relatively smaller than that side,phew."Jungmin said hurriedly,because McGonagall had told them to choose sides as it would help in the work getting over fast.
"Fine,after all I know you would do this,okay let me show my merciful side,go on."Hyungjun said,his sass on point.
"Your fault,as always,landed us here.I would have been enjoying our guitar sessions."Hyungjun sighed after cleaning some bits.
"Yeah right.My cousin and now my
first friend has befriended you too.
So are you this type of a person in front of them too,or this side is only for me?"Jungmin scoffed.
"My this side is only for annoying people,like you,Park Jungmin."Hyungjun said,pointing his finger to Jungmin.
"And you are the most fun person to be with.Well,that was a sarcastic compliment.Don't take it seriously."Jungmin said,clearing that he does not want Hyungjun to take this as a compliment.
"Oh yes,and I know you wanna scream that it was not sarcastic,you kinda had a crush on me,didn't you?"
"Excuse me,keep your fantasies to yourself.I bet it was the other way around."Jungmin said.
"Well,you kinda look innocent but I never liked you,even as a friend."
"Okay,I accept this.Still no friends Park?"
"Only one.Wait,why do you ask?"
"Nothing,just helping you to find some."
"For what?"

"To make you less antisocial."

"See I am not antisocial,it's that rumour."

"Oh yes,what's in the rumour?

"It's that my mother is a Death Eater."

"Oh"
"That's your reaction?I thought you would instantly move away from me.Being The King of Overreaction,you are."
"You said it was a rumour.I hate rumours,there was a rumour back in Australia,about my family ,that we had fled from a prison,because of which I had no friends,but then my father had saved a child from a Evil Wizard,so it died away,but I was forever lonely.Only one friend I had back then,Kevin.But,now he is studying there,in Australia."Hyungjun sighed,after saying the last statement.
"So how did you get to know Kyu?"Jungmin asked.
"Well,your cousin and Kyu grew close because of me.You see,they both were actually awkward in front of each other,but I brought them close and cleared their  thoughts.I won't be surprised if both of them end together in a few years.So,Kyu is glad and your cousin he was my first friend here,so I helped him"Hyungjun explained,with hand gestures,making a finger heart,when saying the last sentences.                                                           Jungmin smiled at the thought of his cousin having a interest in Kyujong.
Kyujong was perfect for Youngsaeng.
Jungmin found Hyungjun cute,at the heart gesture.
"I don't believe this,I just found this bastard cute."Jungmin shook the thought away.
"By the way,thank you for finding Youngsaeng a friend,and helping Kyu too.And.."                         "And?"
"Thanks for helping me that day,for standing up for me."
"Woah,I don't believe this."
"You know anytime,I can take that back."
"No,no it's better with me.And I wasn't standing up for you,I wanted to know about the rumour because you see,I simply hate them.Because of a rumour an amazing person called Sirius Black was known to be a betrayer,which he was certainly not."
"Still,thanks and sorry for snapping at you on the first day."
"Chill.I do hold grudges but this one,I will let it pass because of that apology."
"So,friends?"Jungmin asked.
"Wait,wait let me think about it first,who knows Park when you will become that same devil."Hyungjun answered,and laughed.       "Yeah,whatever."Jungmin sighed with relief that finally he thanked and apologize,because the thought of apologizing did not let him sleep,he was guilty for snapping,fighting with Hyungjun,which always got the boy into trouble.
Jungmin was a soft-hearted person.
Hyungjun,as he was going back, tried to recall everything which happened on the 7th floor,he needed to tell this to               Youngsaeng,Kyujong and Jihoo. 
Youngsaeng was actually relieved that there will be no more riots between his cousin and friend.
Same was for Kyujong and Jihoo,as they heard what happened.
All of them were ready,happy,excited for the next of their year at Hogwarts.
Youngsaeng and Kyujong were inseperable. 

Though,Jungmin's and Hyungjun's fights were calmed down,they still were pulling each other's legs,and playing stupid tricks on each other,but they did not get into serious trouble,except for some extra homework or helping the teachers out as a punishment.They were named 'Tom and Jerry' by the others.

On one such occasion,
Jungmin asked Hyungjun,"What am I to you?"         "A nuisance."      
 "Let's be serious."
"Okay,I can't comprehend this.You are like a person with whom I like hanging out,I like to complain to you,whether the reason be yourself or anything else.I also like to tease you and I also hate you for being so bad to me.I like the fact that I can bicker you always.That's all."Hyungjun said,not believing that he said such words.                                     "Wait,we are not confessing,right?Are you possibly in love with me?"Hyungjun asked, surprised.
"No,I mean I would like to be your friend.I like guys like you as friends."
"You know what,I always saw us as friends."
"I mean friends like Kyujong and Youngsaeng,minus the lovey-dovey-ness."
"Best friends?"                                                         "Yeah that."
"You know I would like us to be named as Hogwarts' Stupid,Funniest and Inseparable Duo.We are inseperable,right?I can't survive without your tricks."
"Neither can I."
"Okay,we are now best friends."
Hyungjun declared.
"I would like to test all my new tricks,first on you."Jungmin said and they smiled sweetly and goofily,now best friends.                                                 "I would like to get dententions with you only."
"I would like to love you."
Jungmin thought,without any regrets,about how gross is that and how will be Hyungjun reactions.
Yes,he fell for his best friend,maybe.

A/N: I know you all want to kill me now.I am so sorry,I had exams continuously.Which I finally finished.I am finished with Standard 9 and I have holidays,and I will be regular.How was this chapter?Well,now we will see a time leap,them in the fifth year.