Chapter 8- Those three little words

Sandglass (Hiatus // I'll be back, I promise!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN:

First of all, I am truly sorry that this update took forever! I was in a rut and i didn't know how to continue the story but I promise that I'll finish this. I don't know when or how many more chapters, but I'll finish it. Haha. Thank you all so much for the love you've given this fic. I really really appreciate all the votes and comments! Keep 'em coming, i love reading them and getting to know your thoughts! :) Sehun and Mina are the more popular ships in exotwice, even though they have non-existent interactions. They just seem to go together well, don't you guys think so? :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina is not the shy timid girl everybody thinks she is. Yeah, she’s often silent and she prefers staying at the back whenever they have interviews but that’s not all she is. She’s more than that. Her ballet training was engraved in her, to be prim and proper at all times but to those close to her, she shows a totally different side of her, a lot of different sides. There’s a side that loves to laugh and play around or another side that is a bit OCD. There are all these different sides about her that she discovers each day, depending on the people she’s with.

Today, because of Sehun, she discovered that she’s somewhat of a freak. A kiss freak, that is.

There’s no question about it that she missed him a whole lot. Him being away for vacation and her being busy with activities and practice, they were only able to meet up a few times.  

Here he was, freshly tanned from his Hawaiian vacation, and oh so devastatingly handsome, with his plain black shirt and light washed snug fitting jeans. He gave her a quick peck on the lips as soon as she stepped in his car. As he was driving away, Mina’s attention was on his face, particularly on his lips. She had to swallow the urge to reach out to his face and kiss him. Gosh, what the hell is wrong with me?

She has got to get a freaking grip on herself. It was too much and she missed him like crazy.

“You seem distracted. Is there anything wrong?” The corners of his lips perked up, like he knew what she was thinking.

You! This is your fault!  She peeled her gaze away from him and stared out the window instead.

“Nope, nothing’s wrong. How was Hawaii?” She changed the topic, hoping she wouldn’t be to obvious and to get her mind off of his damn lips!

“It was beautiful there. We played around, relaxed a bit and we also witnessed Chanyeol hyung being stupid and getting himself injured. We were all worried at first but he was laughing it off like it was nothing. All in all, it was great.” He continued on telling her about what he did there in detail, from what their hotel room looked like to the kinds of food they ate.

“What about you? How was the filming? Did you do well?” He asked and she felt her heart constrict a little. She knew he was talking about the ISAC filming and she hadn’t mentioned what exactly happened.

“It was exhausting but we all had fun. We didn’t get any medals but Sana became Ms. Popular that day.” She may have left out the topic of her rhythmic gymnastics disaster. It’s not like she was still upset over it. It’s just that she’s scared he might think of it as trivial.

“Mina.” He said in a stern voice. “You do know that I know, right? I always look through all you pictures and videos.”

Of course, he knew. It was all over the internet. She just didn’t feel like she had to include it in their conversations.

“It was nothing, okay? I was just frustrated and emotional at the time but I’m okay now. I just really wanted to do good since everybody worked so hard and I just felt I disappointed them.”

“You should’ve told me. I’m sure you did your best and I know you worked hard for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter