LAST Episode

5 Seconds of Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Episode: The Summer Season’s End

 

Naeun knows it. She needs to tell Eunji soon. She needs to leave her love.

 

Love, she’s too young to even know love. She wanted to believe that it was a big joke, so that leaving Eunji wouldn’t hurt as much. But who was she kidding, Eunji was almost like her other half. Eunji was her childhood friend, best friend, the one she loves for reals…

No matter what will happen. She needs to leave her…

“This is unfair… Summer’s ending soon. Autumn is a beautiful season… Autumn is Eunji’s favorite… And I’m gonna ruin her favorite season now…”

Naeun looked up at the sky, seeing the cherry blossoms from her favorite sidewalk falling down almost lifelessly. She was once again on that bus stop, where everything has started and probably will end too. She was waiting for her best friend. But as usual, Eunji was late. When she is on time anyway…?

*I like the sun today*the blowing breeze is cool and so nice*these days, time flies quickly like the time when I’m with you~*

Naeun mentally groaned. Even the song reminds her so much of Eunji. Bit by bit, almost everything around her reminds of her beloved best friend. Bit by bit also, she was getting reminded of the guilt she should be carrying. Not that she did something wrong, but then leaving a friend behind should be something to be sorry about, right?

Back then when she was younger, she thought she should find a friend that will stay, a friend she can trust with all her life. Back then she didn’t realize it. She didn’t foresee that someday she could be the one leaving, that she was the one who got away. Now she just feels so stupid. She’s not ready to let Jung Eunji go.

*it’s like we first met yesterday*every day is just good to me*after this autumn, after the cold winter passes again*

The twelve year old sighed. Now that’s what she feel… every time she’s with that older girl.

 

Eunji wasn’t far off better. She was late. Naeun expected her to reach the bus stop by 9 AM. But here she was, already 9:30 and was still waiting for her darn coffee to be served for her. She wasn’t exactly in a hurry. Naeun knows her relationship with time and she knows Naeun would be patient for her. Not that she was taking Naeun’s time for granted but she can spend more time with her best friend later right?

Eunji was still thirteen years old by then any way. What would she know? Yeah right…

*it’s the time you and I first met with the white flowers of spring*and the alleyway we intimately walked down*before I know it, I’m there again missing those days*Is your heart the same as mine?*

Upon hearing the song coming out from the radio, Eunji couldn’t help but smile. It was a nice song and took a mental note to sing it for Naeun the next time around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter